Natural Remedies for Cellulitis
There are different types of skin infection and one of them is the cellulitis skin infection. Cellulitis is the condition wherein the skin is attacked by infectious bacteria up to the deepest layers. It is a spreading inflammation of the dermis and the subcutaneous tissue even extending to the muscles in some cases. The infection may go even deeper and flow into the bloodstream and cause more infection on other parts of the body. Treatment for cellulitis skin infection starts with antibiotics because causative agents are bacteria. Antibiotics may be administered orally or intravenously. Severe cases need treatment in hospitals while mild cellulitis cases may be treated at home. There are various Natural Remedies for Cellulitis and we never want to invest for so much money for unplanned actions.
Home Remedies for Cellulitis
Along with the natural remedies for cellulitis, it is essential to take the complete course of antibiotics suggested by your healthcare provider. Natural Treatment for Cellulitis include natural essential oils, diet tips, foods to avoid and some recommended food you can take in this condition. So, if you have cellulitis condition, our information is to turn to natural remedies for cellulitis first, and if they are not giving you good results, start using these remedies.
Tea Tree Oil
Tea Tree Oil is one of the best natural remedies for cellulitis on leg and face you should take benefit of. The application of natural essential oils like this oil could work to fight bacteria. On the other hand, remember to use it sparingly because it is strong. Follow the simple recipe below to know how you can make use of this natural material right at home.
- A cotton ball
- Tea tree oil
- Aloe vera gel
- Raw honey
- Moisten the cotton ball with water and put 1 to 2 drops of tea tree oil onto.
- Apply it over your affected skin area and wait for some hours.
- Wash it off with tepid water.
- Follow this routine two times per day to get good results.
Coconut oil also has medium-chain fatty acids and lauric acid which are effective in fighting bacteria.
Steps to Take:
- Use a cotton ball to apply coconut oil over your affected part.
- Wait for some hours before rinsing it off with normal water.
- Repeat this routine a few times per day to see better results.
Herbs for Cellulitis
The use of herbs is a time-honored method to strengthening the body and treating disease. Herbs, though, can trigger side effects and can interact with further Herbs for Cellulitis, supplements, or medicines. For these reasons, you should take herbs with care, under the management of your provider.
Cellulitis should be treated with antibiotics. There are no exact studies showing that any herbs for Cellulitis Natural Treatment, but the following herbs can help strengthen the immune system and kill bacteria on the skin. Never put any herbal preparations on an open wound without asking your doctor first. Be sure to tell your doctor about any herbs you utilize, because some can interfere with taking antibiotics.
Include food that improves your immune system so that your body has a strong defense to fight infections and as well simple changes in food that heals the skin quickly.
- Eat plenty of Green leafy vegetables and fresh fruits from organic source.
- Vegetables for example Beans, broccoli, carrot, beet roots, Brussels sprouts, cabbage, ridge guard, and cucumber are good.
- Increase essential fatty acids from seeds and nuts such as almonds, walnuts and flaxseeds.
- Drink lots of fresh fruit juices without adding artificial sugar and make sure adequate hydration to flush away those toxins.
- Foods rich is flavonoids for example onion, garlic, ginger, grape seeds, cranberries are helpful.
Foods to Avoid
- Avoid Vegetables for example potato, tomatoes, and brinjal are known to aggravate VATA and cause pain and discomfort.
- Milk and further dairy products such as butter, cheese and ghee are known to worsen symptoms.
- Avoid artificial sweeteners.
- Avoid oily and fried food.
- Caffeinated products and hydrogenated fats are best avoided as they may further aggravate the condition.
There are in natural remedies for cellulitis that can reduce the Symptoms of Cellulitis and ease discomfort. Use these home care tips to prevent cellulitis:
- You can take the following precautions when you have a wound on your skin in order to stop the occurrence of cellulitis and further infections.
- If you are diabetic or susceptible to skin ulcers, take extra care to avoid skin injuries.
- Wear shoes and other footwear which fit and do not aggravate your skin
- Wear protective equipment while working or playing.
- Clean and gently wash your wound every day with a good antiseptic soap and water.
- Apply an antiseptic cream or ointment on your wound.
- Cover large or deep wounds with a clean bandage, which should be changed on a regular basis.
- Lose weight if you are obese. Obesity may increase the risk of developing cellulitis.
- Monitor your wound for any signs of infection such as redness, pain, and drainage. Go for a medical evaluation if necessary.
- Cover your wound with a bandage and change it every day.
- You could apply an antiseptic cream or ointment around the affected area.
- People with diabetes should be extra cautious in protecting themselves against skin injury.
- If you have any break in the skin, clean it and apply antiseptic ointment on it.
- Cool wet dressings may reduce pain.
- If you are high risk of developing Cellulitis, take care to regularly moisturize your skin, treat other skin situations and defend your skin from any injury.
- Take adequate rest for better recovery.
- If you have Cellulitis on face or eyes, though minute it may seem seek immediate treatment.
- Drink sufficient water to stop dehydration.
- Do not roam barefoot in parts where there could be injury to your feet. Wear proper footwear or defensive clothing when playing or during outdoor activities.
- Do not scratch your skin and keep your nails short.
- Do not Self-medicate.
- So do not ignore small cracks, cuts, insect bites etc.
There is no other way to treat cellulitis at home, and this condition needs to be treated by natural remedies. If someone suspects they have cellulitis, they should call a doctor right away. However, if your cellulitis is still under your control, think of using some natural ingredients as natural remedies for cellulitis. Remember that, along with these natural remedies for cellulitis, it is still essential to consider using recommended antibiotics prescribed by your doctor for better results. Here from the section skin care of the site Herbs Solutions By Nature, we reveal top natural remedies for cellulitis that may surprise you.