Natural Treatment for Lichen Planus
Lichen Planus is an inflammatory condition that affects the skin and mucous membranes. Lichen planus frequently appears purplish, itchy, flat-topped bumps. The condition forms lacy white patches on the skin, with painful sores sometimes. This condition occurs when the immune system attacks the skin cells or mucous membranes. Fortunately, it cannot be caught or given to one more person. Furthermore, mild cases of the condition can be managed at home, without prescribed medicine. But if the condition causes significant itching or pain, the medication should be prescribed to suppress the immune system. If you are among the various people who suffer from the side effects of corticosteroid treatment. Natural Treatment for Lichen Planus may well prove effective. The advantage of these Natural Remedies for Lichen Planus is that they are safe and unlikely to result in any adverse side effects.
If you notice the above-mentioned Symptoms for Lichen Planus and as well experience hair loss at the same time, then it is probable that you can be having lichen planus. To be absolutely sure, it is best to seek a professional diagnosis. Lichen planus can cause much discomfort to you as it affects your physical appearance. Understanding what the symptoms of lichen planus are and knowing what to do will help you repair your skin and treat yourself from hair loss. In less than 5 days of triggering you can experience certain symptoms of lichen planus.
- Mild to acute itching
- Damaged nails
- Inflamed penis
- Irritating oral ulcer
- White patches in the mouth
- Purplish colored rash
- Hair loss and scalp discoloration
- Painful scalp with a flat rash
Herbal Treatment for Lichen Planus
Relief from the symptoms of lichen planus is something that can be found, and the patients can have a lot of assistance on that front. You did find yourself having a hard time, however, if you expect to find a cure for the condition from conventional medicine. But there are those few brave souls who are willing to try out alternative medicine to find a cure and, more often than not, they do find it. In a nutshell, treatment for lichen planus may cost a lot of money, but it usually works – at least in terms of giving the patient relief for a considerable period of time. Herbal Treatment for Lichen Planus is a less expensive effective method to cure this condition.
Turmeric Powder for Lichen Planus
- For lichen planus on the skin
- Mix 1 tablespoon of turmeric powder or turmeric extract.
- Mate a paste of turmeric powder and water.
- Apply it on the affected areas and clean it off after 15 minutes.
Ginger Juice for Lichen Planus
- Apply ginger juice on the affected areas.
- Drink ginger tea regularly.
Tea Tree Oil for Lichen Planus
- Rinse the affected area with lukewarm water.
- Soak a cotton ball in Tea Tree Oil.
- Apply it on the infected skin area.
- Apply a bandage on the cotton ball.
- Keep it for 30 minutes
Natural Essential Oil for Lichen Planus
- Mix all the above mentioned Natural Essential Oil to make a blend.
- Keep them in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Keep it on for 30-40 minutes.
- Use lukewarm water to wash Natural Essential Oils.
Aloe Vera for Lichen Planus
- Take one aloe vera leaf.
- Submerge the leaf in a bowl of very cold water for 10 minutes.
- Cut it open and scoop out the cold gel.
- Apply this gel on the affected area.
- Keep it on for 20 minutes.
- Clean with water and pat dry.
Other Natural Treatment for Lichen Planus
Natural Treatment for Lichen Planus include are:
- Egg White
- Cool Compress
- Epsom Salt
Prevent Lichen Planus
- Clean your genitals every time you take a shower.
- Eat immune-boosting foods.
- Eat 3 whole meals in a day.
- Avoid scratching lesion planus.
- Don’t pop lichen planus.
- Try to scrub your body one time in a week.
- Eat natural antibiotic foods.
- Manage your stress.
- Sleep 8-9 hours every day.
- Keep your mouth clean.
- Clean your tongue every time you brush your teeth.
- Avoid alcohol consumption.