Herbal Treatment for Premature Gray Hair
Aging is unavoidable and it affects everyone. One of the symptoms of aging is the onset of gray hair. There may be some cases where the gray comes on previous than expected, known as Premature Gray Hair, which is generally hereditary. There doesn’t seem to be any real solution for preventing gray hair except to camouflage it with dyes. Hair greys when it loses pigmentation melanin from the follicles. The good news is that instead of covering the greys with chemical-laden hair colors, Herbal Treatment for Premature Gray Hair that can slow down premature greying in its early stages.
The most obvious reason for gray hairs is that you are getting older. It is the course of nature to differentiate the young and the old. It is one of the physical changes that one experiences in the aging process.
Of course, there are other factors as well that can cause white hair. Lots of people get premature hair due to hereditary reasons. Other causes can be stress, high blood pressure, and more such physiological issues. Regardless of how it is caused, people want to know how they can reverse it. How they can beat back the gray hair, is their only anxiety.
Causes of Premature Gray Hair
The early look of grey hair is prone to people who suffer from constant cold and sinusitis and those that use hot water in washing their hair.
- A faulty diet with a lack of vitamins will also Causes of Premature Gray Hair. Lack of some of the B vitamins, iron, copper, and iodine in the everyday diet is said to be a contributory factor.
- Women can also suffer hair loss or thinning hair as they get older, or during pregnancy.
- Anemia may also be a contributing factor, but whatever the cause. The results can be distressing and lead to a loss of self-confidence.
- Other causes of premature greying of hair are an unclean situation of the scalp, washing the hair with hot water, drying it with an electric dryer, and use of hair dyes.
Natural Treatment for Premature Gray Hair
The major reason for hair graying is the loss of pigmentation melanin from the hair follicles, and it is best to treat this problem with effective Premature Gray Hair Herbal Treatment that has absolutely no side effects.
- Grated ginger mixed with a tablespoon of honey must be taken on a daily basis for preventing hair from turning grey.
- The starches in the potato peel act as a dye that will gradually darken gray hair. Boil two cups of water with one cup of potato skins for at least 25 minutes, strain out the peels and allow the potato water cool down.
- Henna can also be mixed with coconut oil to get natural dark brown color hair. Henna also works well when soaked overnight and mixed with walnut pulp. This combination not only helps in curing grey hair but also gives a shiny touch to your strands.
- Herbal Treatment for Premature Gray Hair is a black tea that stimulates hair growth and gets better strength and elasticity of the hair strands to stop brittleness and breakage of hair. It adds a natural dark hue to hair and adds a natural shine to it.
- The blending of buttermilk and curry leaves is an age-old Herbal Treatment for Premature Gray Hair. It is also a rich source of lactic acid that acts as a natural conditioner for hair.
- Shikakai pods are easily available in stores selling herbal products, and you can moreover use the pods whole or crush them to form a powder. Ground the pods in a food processor to turn it into a smooth powder. Whisk the curd and add the powder to it, mix well and apply on hair. Let it stay for 20 minutes and wash off with water.
- Herbal Treatment for Premature Gray Hair takes an equal amount of rosemary and sage leaves in one cup of water. Steep and sieve the liquid to use as a natural hair colorant.
Natural Essential Oils
- Neem oil also helps in preventing grey hair. The anti-bacterial properties of neem help in treating other hair problems as well.
- Coconut oil can be used to treat a multitude of hair-related issues, including lice, balding, dandruff and, you guessed it, greying hair. Simply apply a small amount also directly onto your hair or mix it into your shampoo and leave for 15-30 minutes.
Pigmeton for Premature Gray Hair
Herbs Solutions By Nature are offering Herbal Supplement for Premature Gray Hair Herbal Treatment such as “Pigmeton” made out of 100% natural ingredients that are obtained from authentic herb retailers. This formulation nourishes hair and skin. It also balances PITTA and VATA. This supplement also promotes hair growth and restores the natural color of hair. It also promotes immunity and decreases nutritional deficiencies. It is also possible to affect hormones and bring them into natural balance. We powerfully advise all Premature Gray Hair sufferers to try Pigmeton Herbal Supplement for Premature Gray Hair. It is a powerful combination of carefully chosen potent herbs that have no side effects.