What is Premature Gray Hair?
Premature gray hair has been a general problem for all men and women. All though we have learned more about the graying procedure, we have had little success finding solutions. Premature graying may happen because the body is lacking certain vitamins and nutrients. Stress has often been connected to gray hair. Pollution, smoking, and further environmental issue are also cited as potential cause for premature graying. Ultimately, however, the major cause for going gray is genetics.
Gray hair results from a lack of pigmentation. When certain cells in your skin are no longer able to create sufficient amounts of the color pigment, known as melanin, your hair follicles lose their pigmentation. The unlucky effect is a gray head of hair. Finally this will inevitably happen to all of us. For some, however, this comes at a much earlier age than others.
One needs to understand at the very outset that the graying of hair is a very natural process. As we age, hair passes through color changes from the color that we were born with towards a gray/white color. Points were forwarded earlier that hair goes gray when color- producing cells stop producing pigment. This could be due to melanin the hair pigment not being produced or to hydrogen peroxide overwhelming the body's enzyme systems.
Depending on what race you are, you might begin to go gray at different times in your life. White persons would on average naturally start going gray in their mid- thirties; an Asian in his/her late 30s and a black person in his or her mid 40s. By the time we all reach 50 years of age, about half of all the people would have major amounts of gray hair.
Symptoms of Premature Gray Hair
Few symptoms of premature gray hair are brittle and thin hair and hair color loss prior reaching thirties. In case, nutritional deficiency and sinusitis has resulted in premature gray hair, than you are more probable to have headaches.
These conditions are particularly rare and present themselves in less than one percent of the population but they do exist. The main symptom of premature gray hair is the lack of regular thicker hair being allowed to grow. In turn, the thinner, grey hairs then have a chance to grow sooner and more quickly than normal. The transformation is quick but it is not overnight.
Premature graying of hair may lead to the following hair symptoms-
- Hair loss or thinning
- Hair discoloring before the age of 35
- Brittle and dry hair
- Headache (if you develop gray hair due to sinus or nutritional deficiency
This graying of hair may then increase around the sides and to the top of the scalp. The beard and mustache may begin to start graying fairly premature while the hairs on the chest and public region began graying only after some years after the scalp hair starts graying. On the other hand, you can spot premature graying of hair with its different symptoms.
Causes for Premature Gray Hair
There are many causes for premature gray hair why a self might start showing grey hair at an early age. The hair starts graying when the pigment producing cells – melanocytes – are damaged. While it is believed that this occurs naturally with age, in those who suffering premature graying, this can be the result of genetics as well. There are several who believe that external factors like stress or lifestyle can impact the hair colour at an early age.
Major causes for premature gray hair are:
- Lack of proper Nutrition
- Hormonal, Imbalances
- Pernicious, Anemia
- Usage of Chemical Dyes
- Keeping Scalp Unclean
- Consumption of some High Dosage Drugs
- Constant worrying which involves a lot of thinking
- Stress and depression
- Wisdom (old age)
- Underlying health problems
- Werner's syndrome
- Deficiency of vitamin B 12
- Decreased melanin production
- Alopecia areata
- Lithium consumption
- Several environmental factors
Smoking can also cause sudden growth or grey hair or premature gray of hair. Smoking can help in the growth of free radicals in your body. The free radicals are responsible for causing oxidative stress in your body. This generally leads to a reduction in the pigmenting capacity of melanin, which are causes for premature gray of hair.
Diagnosis of Premature Gray Hair
Premature graying of the hair is mostly diagnosed by visual inspection. The condition is unmistakable and a professional diagnosis is generally not necessary. In cases where the person is very young, on the other hand, a professional diagnosis of premature gray hair is recommended to rule out the graying as a symptom of a more serious disease or condition.
Premature Gray Hair Herbal Treatment
The benefits of Herbal Products have been acknowledged worldwide. Herbal supplement is the most widely used form of herbal medicine all over the world although Herbal Supplements are classified as dietary supplements and approved by clinically test. Natural Herbal Treatment with Herbal Supplements is safe and effective way. Today, we will offer you a Natural Product for Premature Gray Hair Herbal Treatment that you can try out.
There are several Herbal Products exporters and suppliers in the market. Make sure you are selecting the exporter with due sagacity. “Pigmeton” Herbal Product is one of the best Herbal Supplements to treat the condition effectively. The combination of different potent Herbs for Premature Gray Hair Herbal Treatment is truly effective. It is a powerful combination of carefully chosen potent herbs that have no side effects. They can help people create treatment plans that use this product, Herbal Supplement, and lifestyle changes to promote health. So you can use this herbal product without any hesitation and doubt.
Pigmeton contains the following herbs that have been combined together in precise amounts to make it a powerful formula:
- African rue 43.47 mg
- Cinnabar 43.47 mg
- Cloves 43.47 mg
- Coral calcium 43.47 mg
- Cowhage 43.47 mg
- Egg Shell Calcium 43.47 mg
- Elephant Creeper 43.47 mg
- Indian Rennet 43.47 mg
- Nutmeg 43.47 mg
- Spanish chamomile 43.47 mg
- Wattle Bark 43.47 mg
How does it help?
Pigmeton capsules contain a proprietary blend of pure and fresh herbs that together produce a synergistic effect. As it is a natural supplement it may not show results as evidently or quickly as prescription medications, but that does not mean that it does not work. If you remain patient and keep taking it regularly then it may help you in the following ways:
- It may help strengthen the roots of your hair which can further avert hair loss in some cases.
- It may help improve the hair color gradually by nourishing and strengthening the roots.
- The normal dose is 2 pills each day right after a meal. Do not take more than the prescribed dose on your own.
- It can be swallowed with water or milk. Milk is preferable if you are not lactose intolerant.
- The dose should be taken at the same time each day so that you have a consistent supply of the active ingredients in your bloodstream. Any time of the day will suffice as long as it can be adhered to.
- If a dose is missed and there are more than 12 hours remaining before your next dose, then the missed dose can be taken at the time of recall. If there are less than 12 hours remaining before your next dose then you should just skip the missed dose and take the next one.
- Never take double dosages to make up for a missed dose.
- For best results no dose should ever be missed.
- You can order the Herbal Products directly from our website only.
- We do not sell the Herbal Products in stores or any other outlet under our name.
How do you select the Herbal Products you want?
- If you are reading this you are either already on the disease you are looking for or you are still finding a way to go to the desired product matching your disease.
- If you are already where you are supposed to be then go on top where you see the product picture there’s a green “add to cart button”.
Found? If yes then move to the next section “How to place an order?”
If NOT then read further…
- Go to home page; see the 8th tab (the last one) in the green row which says Search Diseases By Name.
- Click it and you have access to 60 various diseases from which you can choose the one bothering you.
- You will see the supplement name the moment you click the disease.
How to place an order?
- You see the green “add to cart” button next to the supplement name along with the quantity you require.
- Fill in the quantity, press add to cart and follow the payment process.
- You are done once you have entered your payment details, delivery address and other information required at the time of placing your order.
- Fill in all the right details and sit back to wait for your purchase to reach you.
- All your personal information and credit card or other personal details are absolutely secured by CyberSource and are off the record therefore, you can securely purchase from our website without the anxiety of losing your cash or your personal information.
Happy Shopping from Herbs Solutions By Nature and we along with our whole team wish you great health!