Scarring of the skin is a normal element of the curing method after a physical injury. Its physical appearance and its therapy rely on some ingredients. Keloids are harmless fibrous skin tumours. These types of skin scars are the consequence of a particularly intense curing progression. Trying to remove keloids surgically is frequently ineffective. Though both medical and Herbal Treatment for Keloids methods can help lessen their appearance. In some cases future keloids can also be prevented.
A keloids is an exclusive form of scar: one which expands extremely and can sometimes grow to be bigger than the initial injury. These are generally most frequent in individuals with darker skin and individuals commonly establish them between the age range of ten and thirty. Women and men are similarly prone to have keloids. There could be a family history of tendency to establish keloids.
Keloids Herbal Treatment
While several medical treatments may offer positive results with removing the keloids skin scar tissue, you may want to try Keloids Natural Treatment. We have compiled various common and well-liked ways on how to get rid of skin condition. Herbal Treatment for Keloids is one of the best way for reduce the symptoms.
- Herbal Treatment for Keloids is gotu kola (Centella asiatica) has wound healing abilities and can control the production of collagen producing cells. It performs at the inflammatory stage of wound healing when keloids tend to form.
- Aloe vera gel has antiseptic and antibacterial properties that help in healing keloids in the early stages. It reduces pain, inflammation, and has wound healing properties.
- Sandalwood has several skin regenerating properties and rose water is a natural skin tone. Used together they can help prevent or decrease and lighten keloids scars.
- Fading away keloids scar can be easy as A, B, C if you use jojoba oil as Natural Treatment for Keloids. Jojoba oil is an outstanding source of fatty acids which has skin nourishing abilities.
- Lavender oil also has skin restoring characteristics that will help with all types of skin damage, like Keloids. It is possible to decrease the scar tissue by using lavender oil and massaging the area delicately for a few minutes.
- Use 100% extra virgin olive oil to exfoliate the skin cells and get rid of scar tissue with its vitamin E and K components.
- Baking soda is an abrasive agent which keeps the skin clean and helps in exfoliating.
- If you have developed an extremely large keloids then these home remedies will not be extremely effective and you will have to seek medical attention. But, for all small keloids these should work.
- A simple way to decrease keloids scars is to keep it moisturized and hydrated at all times. Petroleum jelly, being an occlusive agent, traps the moisture and helps in reducing the keloids.
Natural Essential Oils for Keloids
Natural Essential Oils for Keloids include are:
- Lavender Oil
- Tea Tree Oil
- Castor Oil
- Jojoba Oil
- Carrot Seed Oil
- Rosehip Seed Oil
- Coconut Oil
- Neem Oil
Tips to Prevent Keloids
- Don’t opt for body piercing. For example ear and nose piercing becomes most common site where keloids are seen.
- Exfoliate your skin one time in a week to prevent dead skin cells accumulation.
- Eat proper diet to balance collagen level.
- Increase the intake of healthy fatty acids.
- Have fish one time in a week to get organic omega-3 fatty acids.
- Massage your skin with olive oil.
- Avoid piercing your nose, ears and belly button.
- Don’t put tattoo on your body.