What is Keloids?
Keloids are scars that show to be firm, reddish and purple in color and ugly to look at in your skin. Yes, it is the nightmare scar for a lot of people because of its potency. Countless number of home treatments and over the counter medicines for Keloid scars is accessible but truly, most of them do not exemplify their claims. The Keloid scar is the very complicated type of scar to remove or hide from your skin and this has really caused an alarm for some who have them. Fortunately, there exists a reliable way in making these scars disappear from your precious skin and most of them require surgical procedures. Laser scar removal is among those proven to remove Keloid scars from your life.
The problem with keloid scars is that they don't stop increasing and migrating into flesh that has not been injured. The keloid itself is made up of scar tissue that never stopped growing or stopped after there was a huge and noticeable bulge present on the surface of the skin. Most regular scars tend to fade away over time, but keloids do not. Keloid scars are firm and rubbery lesions or shiny nodules that increase suddenly above the normal skin level. This scar type is known to keep growing, be accompanied by different degrees of itchiness, and won't vanish over time. These raised scars range in color from pink to flesh colored to red to dark brown.
There is no known cause why keloids happen. Some studies say that darker skinned people tend to get them further often than lighter skinned, but there is no definitive proof of this. Nor is there any reason to think that female get them more often than men, even while studies seem to indicate this. It is true, though that woman tend to have more piercings, thus having more opportunities to develop keloids. This may or may not be the cause why studies indicate women get them more often than male.
Symptoms of Keloids
During part of the regular wound-healing process, fibroblast a type of cell in connective tissue synthesize the protein collagen, which give structural support for the wound and plays a major role in each phase of wound healing. You may or may not have all the connected symptoms of keloids as this ultimately depends on the cause of the keloid and also your body.
Keloids usually don’t require medicinal awareness, but you may want to contact your medical doctor if growth continues, if you develop additional symptoms of keloids, or if you want to have the keloid surgically removed.
Symptoms of keloids include:
- Growth of scars after the injury is recuperated
- Persistent scaring that takes a while to reduce
- Bumpy, dome-shaped and shiny scars
- Easily irritated by clothing or cosmetics and skincare products
- Pinkish scarring that turns red over time
- Itchy, tender and sometimes sore scars
Sometimes, there has been a myth about Keloid scars where a lot of individuals have stressed its connection with breast cancer and that it appears as symptoms of keloids include breast cancer. As much as these facts are unconfirmed, the breast cancer survivors have not ruled it out as a concern for those women who develop it. In further cases, breast augmentation surgery has been suggested for those folks who build up the condition, so that they might improve their conditions, through the hands of a quality breast surgeon, who have in the recent past carried such related operation or breast surgery.
While keloid scars may be itchy, they are usually not harmful to your health. You may suffer tenderness, discomfort, or possible irritation from your clothing or other forms of friction. In rare instances, you may experience keloid scarring on huge areas of your body. When this occurs, the hardened, tight scar tissue may limit your movements.
Causes of Keloids
Keloids normally occur at the place of skin spoil for example, acne, burns, cuts, chicken pox, insect bites, surgery, tattoos, piercings, vaccinations, though they can take place impulsively. Whether or not a keloid will form is not determined by the harshness of the wound - even a small skin abrasion can effect in keloid formation. Possible causes of Keloids embrace hereditary factors, skin tension, and the presence of an extremely high number of fibroblasts in the skin.
Though keloid scars can develop anyplace on the body, they are generally found on the shoulders, upper back, neck, chest and head (mostly, the earlobes). They can also take some time to build up although most become noticeable within a year of the original injury that caused the scarring.
The most necessary causes of Keloids that result in the formation include:
- Acne scars
- Chickenpox scars
- Ear piercing
- Minor scratches
- Surgical incision sites
- Vaccination sites
- Changes in cellular signals
- Spread of growth control cells
- Burns and blisters
- Traumatic injuries
Generally there are none; but some are tender, itchy, and painful or cause a burning sensation. The major problem is that their appearance may cause embarrassment. If they are extremely tight, they can limit movement at nearby joints. On the other hand, perhaps the biggest problem is their appearance, which can cause embarrassment and anxiety.
Keloid scars form because the normal procedure of scarring, that we all have, goes into overdrive:
- Usually when the skin is spoiled, fresh skin is laid down to heal the damage but then the damaged area you see slowly fades away (the medical term for this process is 'involution').
- In a keloid scar in excess of collagen is laid down in the skin after the harm has occur. It heals 'too much'.
- After that, instead of only fading away, the scar tissue just stays where it is.
- The people who get keloid scars are generally those who have black skin and who create from Africa or the Caribbean.
- No one rather knows why causes of keloids happen. It seems to be unique to humans: other animals do not get keloid scars.
Diagnosis of Keloids
Doctor verifies diagnosis of Keloids on the basis of it’s seem to be and a history of tissue injury, such as surgery, acne or body piercing. In exceptional cases, the doctor may take away a small part of the skin to look at under a microscope. This is called a biopsy.
Keloids can be diagnosed by your doctor or dermatologist (skin specialist). Diagnosis is base on the place and look of the scar, and how it growth over time. Your doctor may do a physical exam and look at your medical and personal history to rule out any other possible diseases or conditions. A skin biopsy may be performed to confirm the diagnosis and to rule out any malignant tumor.
- Infrequently a keloid scar can mimic other skin tumours.
- Extremely rarely, a skin tumour like a dermatofibroma or a soft tissue sarcoma can be mistaken for a keloid scar, or vice versa.
- There is no exacting test for a keloid scar. It is diagnosis of keloids from the clinical story a slow-growing overgrowth of a scar, generally in a dark-skinned individual, with the scar growing beyond the place of the original skin damage.
- In that case, a biopsy will need to be taken by an expert. A biopsy is a procedure where a sample of tissue is taken for more analysis.
Other diagnosis of Keloids, as you read through the material in this section, you may well find that your keloid scar meets more than one criteria for categorization. This is commonplace with keloids, as they may obvious various different types of morphologies and clinical behaviors. Take the time to read and understand keloid morphology and then schedule an appointment in our Santa Monica office to help diagnose your keloid-type, the degree of inflammation, and the treatment decision that would help retreat your keloid.
- You can order the Herbal Products directly from our website only.
- We do not sell the Herbal Products in stores or any other outlet under our name.
How do you select the Herbal Products you want?
- If you are reading this you are either already on the disease you are looking for or you are still finding a way to go to the desired product matching your disease.
- If you are already where you are supposed to be then go on top where you see the product picture there’s a green “add to cart button”.
Found? If yes then move to the next section “How to place an order?”
If NOT then read further…
- Go to home page; see the 8th tab (the last one) in the green row which says Search Diseases By Name.
- Click it and you have access to 60 various diseases from which you can choose the one bothering you.
- You will see the supplement name the moment you click the disease.
How to place an order?
- You see the green “add to cart” button next to the supplement name along with the quantity you require.
- Fill in the quantity, press add to cart and follow the payment process.
- You are done once you have entered your payment details, delivery address and other information required at the time of placing your order.
- Fill in all the right details and sit back to wait for your purchase to reach you.
- All your personal information and credit card or other personal details are absolutely secured by CyberSource and are off the record therefore, you can securely purchase from our website without the anxiety of losing your cash or your personal information.
Happy Shopping from Herbs Solutions By Nature and we along with our whole team wish you great health!
- The normal dose is 2 pills each day right after a meal. Do not take more than the prescribed dose on your own.
- It can be swallowed with water or milk. Milk is preferable if you are not lactose intolerant.
- The dose should be taken at the same time each day so that you have a consistent supply of the active ingredients in your bloodstream. Any time of the day will suffice as long as it can be adhered to.
- If a dose is missed and there are more than 12 hours remaining before your next dose, then the missed dose can be taken at the time of recall. If there are less than 12 hours remaining before your next dose then you should just skip the missed dose and take the next one.
- Never take double dosages to make up for a missed dose.
- For best results no dose should ever be missed.
Keloids Natural Treatment
The benefits of Herbal Products have been acknowledged worldwide. Herbal supplement is the most widely used form of herbal medicine all over the world although Herbal Supplements are classified as dietary supplements and approved by clinically test. Natural Herbal Treatment with Herbal Supplements is safe and effective way. Today, we will offer you a Natural Product for Keloids Natural Treatment that you can try out.
There are several Herbal Products exporters and suppliers in the market. Make sure you are selecting the exporter with due sagacity. “Kleneton” Herbal Product is one of the best Herbal Supplements to treat the condition effectively. The combination of different potent Herbs for Keloids Natural Treatment is truly effective. It is a powerful combination of carefully chosen potent herbs that have no side effects. They can help people create treatment plans that use this product, Herbal Supplement, and lifestyle changes to promote health. So you can use this herbal product without any hesitation and doubt.
Kleneton contains the following herbs that have been combined together in precise amounts to make it a powerful formula:
- Wattle Bark 116.27 mg
- Elephant Creeper 58.11 mg
- Sweet Root 58.13 mg
- Coral calcium 34.88 mg
- Iron Compound 34.88 mg
- Cloves 23.25 mg
- Indian Bay-leaf 23.25 mg
- Nutmeg 23.25 mg
- Spanish chamomile 23.25 mg
- Vermilion 23.25mg
How does it help?
Kleneton capsules contain a proprietary blend of pure and fresh herbs that together produce a synergistic effect. As it is a natural supplement it may not show results as evidently or quickly as prescription medications, but that does not mean that it does not work. If you remain patient and keep taking it regularly then it may help you in the following ways:
- It may help diminish the post-injury scars.
- It may work on persistent scaring that usually takes a long time to go.
- It may help shrink the bumpy, dome-shaped kind of shiny scars.
- It may also mend the pinkish scarring caused due to Keloids which further turns red.
- It may help restore the sore scars that had become tender and itchy.