Herbal Treatment for Seborrheic Keratosis
Seborrheic keratosis is a non-contagious, non-cancerous benign lesion of the skin which appears as rough patch which slowly thickens and effect middle aged and older people. The cause of this appearance is unknown and it rages in color from white to black. The traditionally used treatments are surgical but one very effective medicine that is “Sebeton” herbal product by Herbs Solutions By Nature is also available. Most people only remove the growth for cosmetic and not health reasons. Below are some remedies and Herbal Treatment for Seborrheic Keratosis to help you remove keratosis at home.
Seborrheic Keratosis Causes
The exact Seborrheic Keratosis Causes is unknown but two possible mechanisms are proposed by the experts at Herbs Solutions By Nature for the development of this disease. First it seems to be familial that is tendency of developing this disease run in families and is passed on to generations. Sun exposure might also be a trigger. As it starts to spread to other parts of the body, once it appears on one, It is thought to be contagious but contrary to this popular belief this disease do not transfer by touching.
Seborrheic Keratosis Symptoms
The Seborrheic Keratosis Symptoms include skin growth that is present on chest, face, shoulder and back. The lesions are very much painless but can be itchy and thus irritates. The papules are slightly raised from the surface of the skin and can be white, brown or black in color. They mostly appear in clusters but can grow alone with a waxy surface and are round to oval in shape. Initially it will look like just a bump which will later on thickens to give a wart appearance. The lesion mostly appears in old aged people who have the previous history of disease in the family. Rarely does it can appear after estrogen replacement therapy and during pregnancy.
Seborrheic Keratosis Diagnosis
The Seborrheic Keratosis Diagnosis can easily be done on the basis of clinical examination. It can sometimes mimic the shape of cancers. Skin biopsy is recommended to rule out cancer.
Seborrheic Keratosis Prognosis
The Seborrheic Keratosis Prognosis is good. After removal of the lesion the skin of that particular area might become lighter then the surrounding and may remain so for life. Reoccurrence is uncommon but same lesion can appear somewhere else on the body.
Seborrheic Keratosis Complications
Several Seborrheic Keratosis Complications are observed by the experts at herbs solutions by nature. The lesion can cause irritation and bleeding might start from it. There can be negative psychological impact due to un-pleasant appearance. Alarm bells should start ringing if multiple lesions appear rapidly as it indicates cancerous lesions. Medical attention should be seeked if the growth starts to increase in size, new growth appears or the growth have irregular boarders as this also indicates malignancy.
Natural Treatment for Seborrheic Keratosis
There is no herbal medication available for Seborrheic Keratosis Treatment except “Sebeton” Herbal Treatment for Seborrheic Keratosis offered by Herbs Solutions By Nature. It is made up of 100% natural products so it is also free from any side effects. The two surgical procedures that now days are in practice include cryosurgery, electrosurgery and curettage but both of these procedures are invasive and have high risks.
Home Remedies for Seborrheic Keratosis
Natural Cures and Home Remedies for Seborrheic Keratosis consist of:
- You do not actually need to take away these seborrheic keratosis growths from your body should you find them because they do not pose any health threats to you.
- You can also make use of a special instrument to scrap the growths. This method is known as curettage. Alongside cryosurgery, the method is of use for thin and flat growths.
- If the growths are not bleeding or irritating, the use of mild steroid creams can help to lessen their effect. On top of this, you can also use hydroxyl lotions which are also in a position to lessen the condition.
- Coconut oil is a Natural Treatment for Seborrheic Keratosis it is probably the best carrier oil to mix with these oils. Its consistency makes it easier to apply. What’s more, coconut oil has analgesic and antibacterial properties of its own.
- Herbal Treatment for Seborrheic Keratosis use aloe vera is a plant with anti-inflammatory properties. Research has shown that its extract is effective in treating seborrheic dermatitis.