Natural Remedies for Prickly Heat
Prickly Heat rash is more than a skin problem that happens due to too much sweating. It can be a dangerous physical condition that affects the whole body. In its most severe form, it can even be life-threatening. It should not be taken lightly. Heat rash is caused by the obstruction of sweat glands. Sweat glands can be obstructed simply by clothing that is too tight or does not let air circulate around the body. Heat rash is simple to prevent and simple to cure. When the skin is not properly ventilated, sweat that would usually come to the surface of the skin evaporates collects under the skin. Thankfully, there are numerous Natural Remedies for Prickly Heat rashes that you can try your hand at. It is advisable to use some natural remedies for prickly heat simultaneously for quicker and more effective healing.
In order to get rid of this disgusting skin-disorder, regular use of herbal and natural remedies for prickly heat will be very useful. They generally do not have any side-effects and cures prickly heat effectively. Natural remedies for prickly heat of how to get rid of a rash varies depending on the specific diagnosis of the heat rash. Let’s there are so numerous natural home remedies for prickly heat to improve a rash quickly. Here are some of the ways of how to get rid of a rash. Learn to detect heat rashes in yourself and discover the right natural remedies, diet and Natural Treatment for Prickly Heat.
Home Remedies for Prickly Heat
That is why you should be looking at natural remedies for prickly heat in this article to provide you relief and speed up the healing process. A heat rash is a result. Sounds rather annoying, doesn’t it? Use these simple, easy-to-use natural remedies for prickly heat to your advantage and enjoy fast relief from itching and that burning sensation. Heat rashes commonly heal with these simple natural remedies for prickly heat which can be easily prepared at home. Here are more natural remedies for prickly heat you can try.
- Mix baking soda or ground oatmeal powder in lukewarm water for taking a shower and for decreasing the problem.
- Try a refreshing drink made up of mint and coriander. They both work to keep the body heat down!
- Apply a thick paste of cumin seeds with coconut oil an hour before taking a shower.
- Olive oil is a soothing and skin conditioner. It soothes the itchiness and also keeps the skin nourished and supple.
- Sandalwood powder is one of the best natural remedies for prickly heat. Firstly, it has amazing soothing and cooling properties for the skin.
- Boil some margosa leaves and use the water to take a bath or shower.
- Sandalwood pastes mixed rose water can also be applied to reduce the rash problem symptoms. Prickly Heat Natural Treatment is excellent for getting relief from the itching and inflammation if any.
- Prepare a mixture of cold coriander seeds and apply it two times every day to reduce the symptoms.
- Like talcum powder, cornstarch absorbs the excess sweat and sebum which stops the pores from getting clogged and forming more rashes.
- Increase fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet. Spicy and junk food causes skin problems.
- Apply cool yogurt directly on the rashes. Keep it on for 10 to 15 minutes. Rinse it off with regular water.
Keep your skin clean by washing on a regular basis, but avoid using harsh soaps.
- Aloe Vera for Prickly Heat is not only incredible at soothing rashes by reducing inflammation and redness, but it also helps to reduce itchiness while improving moisture and healing.
Get the Right Diet
What you eat has a significant impact on your total body heat. So, choosing for a diet that includes ingredients which help in lowering body heat can be extremely helpful to get rid of prickly heat rashes rapidly. Also make sure that your diet does not include food items that are known for producing more body heat, like meat, ginger, garlic, complex carbohydrates and others. Here we have collected a list of the top foods that can help in lowering body temperature and thus lessen prickly heat considerably.
Protect yourself from prickly heat with the following diet tips:
- Unrefined, cold-pressed flaxseed oil used daily as a dressing on salads and other meals which do not require heating may improve the skin and lessen inflammation.
- Try to consume fish 3 to 4 times a week. Fish contains essential fatty acids which can lessen inflammation and improve the texture of the skin.
- Avoid saturated fats found in beef, pork and fried foods and trans-fatty acids found in margarine, shortening and commercially prepared foods.
- Try to lessen foods which have high acidity levels. These include meats, dairy products except yoghurts, citrus fruits and pre-packaged foods.
- Try to increase foods, for example, fresh vegetables, fibre and unsweetened yoghurt.
- Freshly made juices diluted with water can help lessen inflammation. Carrot, celery and apple are excellent for the skin.
Tips To Prevent Prickly Heat
Some tips to prevent the occurrence of the condition are listed here below:
- Stay in air-conditioned rooms or keep your rooms well-ventilated.
- Avoid excessive heat by trying to remain in shade or take shower 2 or 3 times a day.
- Keep your baby clean and dry.
- Avoid exposure to intense heat and humidity.
- Avoid heavily concentrated moisturizers and creams.
- Ensure you take a shower after exercising or working out.
- Avoid using oil-based cosmetics.
- Lightly dust cornstarch, but avoid talcum powder.
- Taking a cool bath or shower after exercise, and patting your body dry gently.
- Wear loose cotton clothes, they stop sweat accumulation and dry off easily.
- Prefer loose clothes while sleeping.
- Use mild skin lotions.
- Try to keep the affected skin dry.
- Drink coconut water on an empty stomach.
- Keep off from direct sunlight.
- Wear light and comfy cotton clothes in summers.
- Don’t use any heavy skin oil or cream as they can block pores.
- Don’t overwork yourself.
- Avoid using harsh soaps during the hot summer season.
- Limit consumption of spicy foods, red wine and coffee as they worsen the condition.
Prickly heat is, unarguably, an annoying skin rash. That is why you should be looking at natural remedies for prickly heat in this article to provide you relief and speed up the healing process. Use these simple, easy-to-use natural remedies for prickly heat to your advantage and enjoy quick relief from itching and that burning sensation. This information will help you handle the problem better, equipping you with the necessary measures to prevent it. Find more information about natural remedies for prickly heat visit our website Herbs Solutions By Nature.