5 Natural Herbal Remedies for Folliculitis
Herbal Remedies for Folliculitis
Folliculitis is a skin complaint that can affect just about anywhere on the skin area, even though in the majority of occasions, it builds upon the legs, chest, and back. It comes out as an inflammation of the skin following an infection of the hair follicles. Classically, this is caused by a type of fungus or bacteria, with the most common infection coming from Staphylococcus. If initial treatments don’t clear up your infection, your doctor may use a swab to take a sample of your infected skin or hair. Treatments for folliculitis depend on the type and severity of your condition, what self-care measures you’ve already tried and your preferences. Certain Herbal Remedies for Folliculitis take advantage of everyday items’ antiseptic or anti-inflammatory qualities.
Symptoms of Folliculitis
What are the most common signs and Symptoms of Folliculitis? When the signs and symptoms don’t fade away after a few days, it is a good time to see your doctor. Folliculitis symptoms may involve a painful, itchy sensation, appearing as a rash or red spots. These spots can become very tender, becoming similar in appearance to pimples with whiteheads. In several examples, these will seep pus, crust over and form a yellow scab.
Here are a few Symptoms of Folliculitis you may notice with folliculitis:
- A large swollen mass or bump
- Inflamed and red skin
- Tight clothing that irritates the skin
- Pain or tenderness
- A weakened immune system
- Skin conditions like acne and dermatitis
- Burning, swelling, soreness, or itchy skin
- There are also other common causes of folliculitis:
- Heat and sweat from wearing rubber gloves
- Skin injuries caused by shaving
- Obese people are also at a higher risk of folliculitis
- Pimples or pus-filled bumps that crust over; they can be yellow, white, and red
- Not showering after excessive sweating from hot yoga or an intense workout
The most common symptoms of folliculitis are the appearance of clusters of red bumps or white pus-filled bumps that resemble pimples. Extreme itching and soreness are common.
Natural Remedies for Folliculitis
Natural Remedies for Folliculitis are effective at treating certain types of folliculitis and help to relieve the inflammation, itching, overall discomfort, and speed healing. Thankfully, you can simply get rid of folliculitis using natural remedies, numerous involving home-based kitchen ingredients! Here are some of the top natural Herbal Remedies for Folliculitis that are very effective!
Neem Oil for Folliculitis
Mix neem oil with a carrier oil like almond oil or coconut oil to fight fungal or bacterial infections on the skin or scalp. Apply to affected areas and leave on overnight, or at least six to eight hours. It can be applied directly to areas, but use caution the first time to make sure it doesn’t cause more discomfort.
Turmeric Paste for Folliculitis
Natural Cure for Folliculitis is turmeric Paste may help fight infection. But be warned the bright yellow tone of the turmeric may stain your skin for a few days. Mix a ½ teaspoon of turmeric powder with also coconut oil, or just a bit of water, to form a paste. Spread gently over the affected areas and cover with a bandage overnight. Reapply as required until the symptoms reduce.
Tea Tree Oil for Folliculitis
Add 4 to 5 drops of tea tree oil to your daily shampoo, conditioner or body wash for each shower. Massage gently into affected areas and allow sitting on your skin or hair or at least 5 minutes before clean well.
Garlic for Folliculitis
It is also a rich source of sulfur which is helpful in preventing different skin disorders. Though, care should be taken when opting for this Natural Treatment for Folliculitis. Since garlic is strong, applying garlic directly on the infected follicle can burn the skin.
White Vinegar for Folliculitis
Mix one tablespoon of white vinegar to two cups of water. Then dip some cotton balls in this solution and apply it on the boil. Keep the cotton balls firmly pressed on the boil for 20 minutes. Re-apply if required. This treatment should be done two times daily for a few days. Any superficial boils will clear up in one to two days.
Home Remedies for Folliculitis
Follow some Home Remedies for Folliculitis given below to avoid in a simple way:
- Wash your towels and washcloths normally to maintain hygiene.
- Take a shower after heavy sweating.
- Drink plenty of water and other healthy fluids to stay hydrated and to flush out the toxins from the body.
- It also helps to stimulate the immune system to stop the infection.
- Shave in the direction of your hair growth. Also, furthermore uses an electric shaver or a clean blade for each shaving session.
- Avoid the usage of public hot tubs or heated pools, as they may or may not be cleaned on a regular basis and may contain contaminated water.
- Avoid wearing tight-fitted clothes that can irritate your skin.
- Don’t share personal grooming products and equipment with others.
- Use skin products that keep your skin moisturized without clogging the pores.
- Avoid common allergens like nuts, gluten, dairy, and shellfish, as well as fried foods, hydrogenated oils, Tran’s fats, and processed foods. Instead, utilize organic vegetables and fruit, clean lean protein, and anti-inflammatory foods like coconut oil, flaxseeds, and chia seeds.
- If you use rubber gloves regularly, wash them often with soap and water and let them dry completely before using it again.
Commonly no treatment is needed. But recurring rashes there are various types of treatments available including antibiotics and Herbal Remedies for Folliculitis.
Folliculitis Natural Treatment
Leave a Comment