What is Waldenstrom’s Macroglobulinemia?
Waldenstrom’s Macroglobulinemia is very different from further indolent lymphoma subtypes: by definition it is accompanied by a monoclonal IgM gammopathy; it presents always with bone marrow infiltration and commonly with clinical symptoms for example neuropathy or hyperviscosity. These disease characteristics and the frequently advanced age of the waldenstrom’s macroglobulinemia patient pose a major challenge to the treating clinician even today.
As well treatment aspects, correct diagnosis of Waldenstrom’s macroglobulinemia might be a challenge, in particular with other chronic lymphoproliferative disorders connected with IgM paraproteinemia, such as marginal region lymphoma.
To this end, we still do not understand the cellular and molecular mechanisms that guide to the growth of Waldenstrom’s macroglobulinemia. In rare cases, your body may start to create too much IgM. When this happens, your blood will become thicker. This is known as hyperviscosity, and it makes it complicated for all of your organs and tissues to function accurately
Symptoms of Waldenstrom’s Macroglobulinemia
The symptoms of waldenstrom’s Macroglobulinemia start in the white blood cells. They cause these blood cells to happen to abnormal and they increase within the organs or bone marrow like the spleen/liver. These abnormal white blood cells compound and therefore decrease the quantity of other blood cells for example the red blood cells. When people have a low level of red blood cells they undergo from anaemia which causes them to feel drained and weak
Waldenstrom's also decrease the amount of healthy white blood cells which reduces the body’s ability to fight off flu, germs and other infection. These symptoms are often not seen in the early stages of Waldenstrom's with most symptoms of waldenstrom’s macroglobulinemia not becoming obvious until the illness is reasonably advanced.
Symptoms of Waldenstrom’s Macroglobulinemia present itself with the following signs:
- Psychological changes
- Numbness, tingling, or burning pain in the hands, feet, fingers, toes, ears, or nose
- Bluish skin discoloration
- Fingers change color when pressure is applied
- Pain in the flanks
- Glands swell up
- Gum Bleeding
- Blurred or decreased vision
- Skin easily bruises
- Unintended weight loss
- Vision loss
In the advanced stages of the disease, symptoms of waldenstrom’s macroglobulinemia are different between sufferers. A lot of the symptoms are the similar as those of other non-Hodgkin lymphomas which include, tiredness and weight loss, swollen lymph nodes, enlarged lymph nodes, fevers, fatigue, fever and weight loss, enlarged lymph nodes, fevers, tiredness and loss of weight and swollen lymph nodes, fevers, fatigue and weight loss, tiredness, weight loss and enlarged lymph nodes, fevers, tiredness and weight loss lymph nodes lymph nodes.
Causes of Waldenstrom's Macroglobulinemia
What causes of Waldenstrom's Macroglobulinemia like various other cancers is unknown even though it is believed that a change in DNA could be a cause. In spite of this lack of confidence on the causes of Waldenstrom's Macroglobulinemia there are thought to be factors which enhance the likelihood of developing the disease. The common of cases of waldenstroms macroglobulinemia happen in those over the age of 50 and the average age of occurrence is 61.
The following are thought to be the main Causes of Waldenstrom’s Macroglobulinemia:
- Genetic factors such as mutations of certain genes
- Exposure to dangerous chemicals such as pesticides, wood dust, and organic solvents
Occurrence of the Waldenstrom’s Macroglobulinemia is approximately two times as much in men than women. The situation is also inherited which means that those with family who have Waldenstrom's or a type of lymphatic cancer are more possible to contract the condition.
Diagnosis of Waldenstrom's Macroglobulinemia
Waldenstrom’s Macroglobulinemia is a disease of the elderly with a middle age of 63–68 years at diagnosis of waldenstrom’s macroglobulinemia. Deletion of the long arm of chromosome 6 (6q) is the most common cytogenetic abnormality in Waldenstrom’s Macroglobulinemia, which is detectable in 7% by conventional cytogenetics and in 34% when analyzed by fluorescence in situ hybridization.
If you have symptoms of Waldenstrom’s disease, your medical doctor may order other tests to confirm your diagnosis of waldenstrom’s macroglobulinemia. These tests may include:
- X-rays of bones or soft tissue
- A bone marrow biopsy
- CT scans of bones or soft tissue
- Blood tests to determine your level of IgM and to evaluate the thickness of your blood
An initial diagnosis of Waldenstrom's is difficult because there is generally an absence of symptoms early on. Generally the first sign of Waldenstrom's comes from routine examinations showing atypical outcome. This irregular outcome could be a high level of Igm within the blood stream or hyper viscosity which is one more indication of the illness. Diagnosis of waldenstrom’s macroglobulinemia could also be made if swollen lymph nodes are found. This is the similar as if a Bigger than usual Spleen or liver is discovered. A bone marrow biopsy can as well be used to diagnose Waldenstrom's Macroglobulinemia.
What do we offer?
We are offering Cremeton, an herbal supplement made out of 100% natural ingredients that are obtained from authentic herb retailers. It has been specially formulated for patients suffering from Waldenstrom’s Macroglobulinemia. It is totally natural and free of synthetic chemicals. We strongly advise all Waldenstrom’s Macroglobulinemiasufferers to try Cremeton. It is a powerful combination of carefully chosen potent herbs that have no side effects. Please don’t substitute your current medications with Cremeton. It is meant to only supplement your current medication protocol. If however you haven't yet started conventional medication or have become dissatisfied with the ones you are using, then you should definitely make Cremeton your top priority.
Cremeton contains the following herbs that have been combined together in precise amounts to make it a powerful formula:
- African rue 43.47 mg
- Cinnabar 43.47 mg
- Cloves 43.47 mg
- Coral calcium 43.47 mg
- Cowhage 43.47 mg
- Egg Shell Calcium 43.47 mg
- Elephant Creeper 43.47 mg
- Indian Rennet 43.47 mg
- Nutmeg 43.47 mg
- Spanish chamomile 43.47 mg
- Wattle Bark 43.47 mg
How does it help?
Cremeton capsules contain a proprietary blend of pure and fresh herbs that together produce a synergistic effect. As it is a natural supplement it may not show results as evidently or quickly as prescription medications, but that does not mean that it does not work. If you remain patient and keep taking it regularly then it may help you in the following ways:
- It may provide pain relief
- It may reduce swelling
- It may improve blood circulation
- It may give energy and strength
- It may prevent bleeding
- It may decrease rashes
- It may reduce headaches and dizziness
- The normal dose is 2 pills each day right after a meal. Do not take more than the prescribed dose on your own.
- It can be swallowed with water or milk. Milk is preferable if you are not lactose intolerant.
- The dose should be taken at the same time each day so that you have a consistent supply of the active ingredients in your bloodstream. Any time of the day will suffice as long as it can be adhered to.
- If a dose is missed and there are more than 12 hours remaining before your next dose, then the missed dose can be taken at the time of recall. If there are less than 12 hours remaining before your next dose then you should just skip the missed dose and take the next one.
- Never take double dosages to make up for a missed dose.
- For best results no dose should ever be missed.
- You can order the Herbal Products directly from our website only.
- We do not sell the Herbal Products in stores or any other outlet under our name.
How do you select the Herbal Products you want?
- If you are reading this you are either already on the disease you are looking for or you are still finding a way to go to the desired product matching your disease.
- If you are already where you are supposed to be then go on top where you see the product picture there’s a green “add to cart button”.
Found? If yes then move to the next section “How to place an order?”
If NOT then read further…
- Go to home page; see the 8th tab (the last one) in the green row which says Search Diseases By Name.
- Click it and you have access to 60 various diseases from which you can choose the one bothering you.
- You will see the supplement name the moment you click the disease.
How to place an order?
- You see the green “add to cart” button next to the supplement name along with the quantity you require.
- Fill in the quantity, press add to cart and follow the payment process.
- You are done once you have entered your payment details, delivery address and other information required at the time of placing your order.
- Fill in all the right details and sit back to wait for your purchase to reach you.
- All your personal information and credit card or other personal details are absolutely secured by CyberSource and are off the record therefore, you can securely purchase from our website without the anxiety of losing your cash or your personal information.
Happy Shopping from Herbs Solutions By Nature and we along with our whole team wish you great health!
- Product Code: Cremeton
- Availability: In Stock