Uveitis Natural Treatment
The benefits of Herbal Products have been acknowledged worldwide. Herbal supplement is the most widely used form of herbal medicine all over the world although Herbal Supplements are classified as dietary supplements and approved by clinically test. Natural Herbal Treatment with Herbal Supplements is safe and effective way. Today, we will offer you a Natural Product for Uveitis Natural Treatment that you can try out.
There are several Herbal Products exporters and suppliers in the market. Make sure you are selecting the exporter with due sagacity. “Uvieton” Herbal Product is one of the best Herbal Supplements to treat the condition effectively. The combination of different potent Herbs for Uveitis Natural Treatment is truly effective. It is a powerful combination of carefully chosen potent herbs that have no side effects. They can help people create treatment plans that use this product, Herbal Supplement, and lifestyle changes to promote health. So you can use this herbal product without any hesitation and doubt.
Uvieton contains the following herbs that have been combined together in precise amounts to make it a powerful formula:
- Acacia Arabica 69.06 mg
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra 34.53 mg
- Argyreia Speciosa 34.53 mg
- Aracylus Pyrethrum 27.62 mg
- Asparagus Racemosus 27.62 mg
- Bombax Malabaricum 27.62 mg
- Celastrus Paniculata 27.62 mg
- Cinnamonus Tamala 27.62 mg
- Datura Alba 27.62 mg
- Hygrophilla Spinosa 27.62 mg
- Myristica Fragrans 27.62 mg
- Tamarindus Indica 27.62 mg
- Trianthema Portulacastrum 27.62 mg
- Hyoscyamus Niger 13.81 mg
- Crocus Sativus 2.76 mg
How does it help?
Uvieton capsules contain a proprietary blend of pure and fresh herbs that together produce a synergistic effect. As it is a natural supplement it may not show results as evidently or quickly as prescription medications, but that does not mean that it does not work. If you remain patient and keep taking it regularly then it may help you in the following ways:
- It may reduce redness of the eye
- It may alleviate eye pain and headaches
- It may improve vision
- It may decrease photophobia (Sensitivity to light)
- The normal dose is 2 pills each day right after a meal. Do not take more than the prescribed dose on your own.
- It can be swallowed with water or milk. Milk is preferable if you are not lactose intolerant.
- The dose should be taken at the same time each day so that you have a consistent supply of the active ingredients in your bloodstream. Any time of the day will suffice as long as it can be adhered to.
- If a dose is missed and there are more than 12 hours remaining before your next dose, then the missed dose can be taken at the time of recall. If there are less than 12 hours remaining before your next dose then you should just skip the missed dose and take the next one.
- Never take double dosages to make up for a missed dose.
- For best results no dose should ever be missed.
- You can order the Herbal Products directly from our website only.
- We do not sell the Herbal Products in stores or any other outlet under our name.
How do you select the Herbal Products you want?
- If you are reading this you are either already on the disease you are looking for or you are still finding a way to go to the desired product matching your disease.
- If you are already where you are supposed to be then go on top where you see the product picture there’s a green “add to cart button”.
Found? If yes then move to the next section “How to place an order?”
If NOT then read further…
- Go to home page; see the 8th tab (the last one) in the green row which says Search Diseases By Name.
- Click it and you have access to 60 various diseases from which you can choose the one bothering you.
- You will see the supplement name the moment you click the disease.
How to place an order?
- You see the green “add to cart” button next to the supplement name along with the quantity you require.
- Fill in the quantity, press add to cart and follow the payment process.
- You are done once you have entered your payment details, delivery address and other information required at the time of placing your order.
- Fill in all the right details and sit back to wait for your purchase to reach you.
- All your personal information and credit card or other personal details are absolutely secured by CyberSource and are off the record therefore, you can securely purchase from our website without the anxiety of losing your cash or your personal information.
Happy Shopping from Herbs Solutions By Nature and we along with our whole team wish you great health!
What is Uveitis?
Not a lot of people come across the term uveitis as it is rather a rare situation. However, awareness should be raised about it as it can hit anyone, even children. What is uveitis? It is the swelling and irritation of the uvea. The center layer of the eye, the uvea is found right in the centre, in between the sclera and the retina; it role as the supplier of blood to the latter.
Uveitis is quite uncommon and those who experience from it are mostly middle-aged; but, 10% of those afflicted with the disease are, in fact, children. When left untreated, vision loss is a distinct possibility on account of the scars that build up on the retina and choroid.
Uveitis happens as an effect of an immune reaction by our body to substance which our body treats as foreign. This reaction may happen against infectious agents for example bacteria, fungi, viruses and even parasites. It may as well occur in patients with existing autoimmune diseases for example Systemic lupus erythematosus, Rheumatoid arthritis etc. In various patients, uveitis can also occur due to undeterminable causes.
Uveitis patients normally require a complete series of investigations in order to identify the cause of uveitis and proper eye care to treat the condition. These investigations generally include blood and urine tests and/ or x rays. At times, a sample of the fluid from the patients' eye may possibly have to be checked.
Symptoms of Uveitis
Generally all the symptoms of Uveitis are connected with eventual loss of vision. Hazy and blurred eyesight, severe pain in the eye, Blood shot eyes, photosensitivity or sensitivity to light, constriction of pupils and changes in the color of the eye are the main symptoms of uveitis and Iritis. On the other hand it is necessary to examine that the children with Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis or Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis normally do not tend to have any Uveitis symptoms until vision loss occurs.
Uveitis is recognized with the help of the following symptoms of uveitis are:
- Eye pain
- Sensitivity to light (photophobia)
- Blurred vision
- Redness of the eye
- Dark, floating spots along the visual field
- Injected conjunctiva
- Loss of peripheral vision
- Seeing flashing lights
For those who suffer from uveitis, symptoms of Uveitis will include pain in the eye, often with itchy and swollen membranes of the eye. There could be blurred vision, or the sensation of floaters (objects moving down the surface of the eye). The eye itself can turn red, or even turn into cloudy, all of which suggest that these are symptoms of Uveitis disease, and not any other condition. There may also be further production of tears from the ducts, caused by inflammation affecting this area. Over time, this situation can appear again and again, becoming a constant, low-level problem. When this happen, the blood vessels near the retina can be damaged, and visual problems become more serious.
Causes of Uveitis
Statistics provide that approximately 10% of the blindness in USA is because of Uveitis. Uveitis is normally seen in young and middle aged persons. Uveitis can be caused by several causes for example rheumatoid arthritis, autoimmune diseases like psoriasis, infections or exposure to toxins. Blindness can build up if uveitis is left untreated. There are further causes for Uveitis like diseases that can damage the immunity system of our body for example AIDS, tuberculosis, Herpes etc, Syphilis, Cancers like Lymphoma and severe injuries to the eye also cause Uveitis.
Even though the exact cause of uveitis is not wholly recognized, the following are thought to be factors that contribute towards it growth:
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Reactive arthritis
- Ankylosing spondylitis
- Behcet syndrome
- CMV retinitis
- Herpes zoster infection
- Kawasaki disease
- Ulcerative colitis
Causes of uveitis can range from a systemic infection which has increase to the eyes, trauma to the eye, or exposure to chemicals which have entered the eye. A different common cause is an autoimmune disorder, and sufferers with this form of uveitis may have associated conditions for instance rheumatoid or psoriatic arthritis, Ankylosing spondylitis, lyme disease, and some forms of lupus. There are numerous other types of autoimmune disorders which can cause this inflammation of the eye. Further people may never find out what is causing their disease.
Diagnosis of Uveitis
A lot of people who were diagnosed with an eyesight-threatening condition say that the worst thing that can happen is when the diagnosis of uveitis reveals a situation you recognize nothing about. Without the exact and right information, all sorts of questions, worries and anxieties come to the surface, narrowing your field of vision and your perspective on how you will proceed with your life after your medical doctor discloses "the news.
Once the diagnosis of uveitis has been made, treatment will generally begin before the cause is identified, and is most frequently a long course of steroids. These steroids assist to cut down on the inflammation of the eye, diminish itching and swelling. This needs to be done rapidly in order to decrease the damage to the eye, but once the swelling is down the patient can be treated for the constant parts of the condition. Compresses and medication will generally be enough to treat the disease, although anti-inflammatory medicine might be used for persistent swelling and inflammation.