Urethritis Natural Treatment
The benefits of Herbal Products have been acknowledged worldwide. Herbal supplement is the most widely used form of herbal medicine all over the world although Herbal Supplements are classified as dietary supplements and approved by clinically test. Natural Herbal Treatment with Herbal Supplements is safe and effective way. Today, we will offer you a Natural Product for Urethritis Natural Treatment that you can try out.
There are several Herbal Products exporters and suppliers in the market. Make sure you are selecting the exporter with due sagacity. “Urethreton” Herbal Product is one of the best Herbal Supplements to treat the condition effectively. The combination of different potent Herbs for Urethritis Natural Treatment is truly effective. It is a powerful combination of carefully chosen potent herbs that have no side effects. They can help people create treatment plans that use this product, Herbal Supplement, and lifestyle changes to promote health. So you can use this herbal product without any hesitation and doubt.
Urethreton contains the following herbs that have been combined together in precise amounts to make it a powerful formula:
- Serpentine 75 mg
- Arillus Myristicae 60 mg
- Elephant Creeper 30 mg
- Nutmeg 30 mg
- Saffron 19 mg
How does it help?
Urethreton capsules contain a proprietary blend of pure and fresh herbs that together produce a synergistic effect. As it is a natural supplement it may not show results as evidently or quickly as prescription medications, but that does not mean that it does not work. If you remain patient and keep taking it regularly then it may help you in the following ways:
- It may reduce the pain experienced during urination
- It may regulate urination times
- It may lessen abdominal and pelvic
- It may make the urine and semen blood free
- It may stop discharge from the penis and vagina
- It may reduce swelling
- It may make sex painless
- The normal dose is 2 pills each day right after a meal. Do not take more than the prescribed dose on your own.
- It can be swallowed with water or milk. Milk is preferable if you are not lactose intolerant.
- The dose should be taken at the same time each day so that you have a consistent supply of the active ingredients in your bloodstream. Any time of the day will suffice as long as it can be adhered to.
- If a dose is missed and there are more than 12 hours remaining before your next dose, then the missed dose can be taken at the time of recall. If there are less than 12 hours remaining before your next dose then you should just skip the missed dose and take the next one.
- Never take double dosages to make up for a missed dose.
- For best results no dose should ever be missed.
- You can order the Herbal Products directly from our website only.
- We do not sell the Herbal Products in stores or any other outlet under our name.
How do you select the Herbal Products you want?
- If you are reading this you are either already on the disease you are looking for or you are still finding a way to go to the desired product matching your disease.
- If you are already where you are supposed to be then go on top where you see the product picture there’s a green “add to cart button”.
Found? If yes then move to the next section “How to place an order?”
If NOT then read further…
- Go to home page; see the 8th tab (the last one) in the green row which says Search Diseases By Name.
- Click it and you have access to 60 various diseases from which you can choose the one bothering you.
- You will see the supplement name the moment you click the disease.
How to place an order?
- You see the green “add to cart” button next to the supplement name along with the quantity you require.
- Fill in the quantity, press add to cart and follow the payment process.
- You are done once you have entered your payment details, delivery address and other information required at the time of placing your order.
- Fill in all the right details and sit back to wait for your purchase to reach you.
- All your personal information and credit card or other personal details are absolutely secured by CyberSource and are off the record therefore, you can securely purchase from our website without the anxiety of losing your cash or your personal information.
Happy Shopping from Herbs Solutions By Nature and we along with our whole team wish you great health!
What is Urethritis?
Numerous persons may suffer from the medical condition recognized as Urethritis at one point in their lives. This condition happens when there is an infection of the part of the urinary system identified as the urethra. This urinary system component is responsible for carrying urine from the bladder to the area of the body that urine is emitted from the body.
When an infection attacks this tubal component of the urological system, inflammation happens. When one suffers from this issue, the most general symptom is complexity when urinating and even pain while attempting to get rid of fluids from the body. In this guide, you will be introduced to essential information pertaining to urethritis.
Urethritis generally happens due to poor hygiene in the area of urethra. It can as well occur due to congenial defects in the urinary tract or if an instrument which is not sterilized is inserted in a patient to analyze a urinary problem. There may moreover be discharge which is cloudy, green-yellow mucus or white and watery.
Going by doctor's recommendation, one should never hold urine for too long, since it leads to infection. Drinking less water doesn't mean that there will be less urine, it would just result in dehydration. Drinking lots of water would right away give relief from the pain. Water removes all the toxins from the body and cleanses the whole excretory system.
Symptoms of Urethritis
There are symptoms of urethritis that may be experienced when a person experiences urethritis. Not all persons that suffer from this urinary difficulty will experience symptoms. If a sufferer does experience issues as a direct effect of an infection and inflammation in the urethra, it is common for the symptoms of urethritis pain to be experienced during urination.
The symptoms of Urethritis that medical doctor look for the most when diagnosing is:
- Burning pain while urinating (dysuria)
- Frequent or urgent urination
- Itching, tenderness, or swelling in the penis or groin area
- Abdominal pain
- Pelvic pain
- Vaginal discharge
- Blood in the urine or semen
- Fever (rare)
- Pain with intercourse or ejaculation
- Frequent urination
- Bleeding in the urethra
- Discharge from urethra
- Lump in the perineum or penis
- Weak flow of urine
- Interrupted flow of urine
Many individuals explain this pain as a dull, aching pain while others explain it as the feeling of intense pressure or sharp, shooting pains. Various individuals that suffer from this type of infection discover that they suffer from a common need to urinate during the day and in the night hours. If an individual acquires this condition as a direct result of a sexually transmitted disease, the symptoms of urethritis mentioned here may be accompanied by symptoms that are connected with the actual STD.
Causes of Urethritis
There are several possible causes of urethritis. Medical professionals have recognized that this type of urinary problem may be caused by different types of bacterium, an assortment of fungi, and even different types of viruses.
While there are types of bacterium and fungi that have been found to be helpful to the human body and really live in the gastrointestinal tract of the body, it has been established that an over abundance of these bacterium and fungi could invade the urethra and cause medical problems.
The main causes for Urethritis have been recognized and they are:
- History of sexually transmitted diseases
- Bacterial infection
- Viral infection
- Sensitivity to the chemicals used in spermicides or contraceptive jellies, creams, or foams
- Having many sexual partners
- High-risk sexual behavior (such as anal sex without a condom)
On the other hand, while talk about the causes of urethritis, it is important to recognize who are at risk of this disease and in what conditions. Individual who have been suffering from bladder cancer are more possible to build up Urethral Cancer than any other people. People who build up frequent inflammations of the urethra, those above the age of 60, particularly white females, have a tendency to develop Urethral Cancer than most other people.
Diagnosis of Urethritis
In patients presenting with symptoms of urethritis, the diagnosis of urethritis should be confirmed by microscopy in order to demonstrate an excess of PMNLs in a stained smear and rule out gonorrhea.
Your medical doctor will ask you about your symptoms. They will likely also examine the genital area for discharge, tenderness, sores and any signs of an STI. This can help them to make a diagnosis of urethritis.
- Patient history and physical examination
- Microscopic examination and culture of urethral discharge and urine
- Chlamydia culture
- Gonorrhea culture
In addition, the medical doctor may order to test the urine taken from the urethra or the vagina for STIs, and if it tests positive for urethritis, the doctor will confirm a possible diagnosis of urethritis. Although mostly tests involve looking for signs of inflammation under a microscope, one is advised not to urinate for at least two hours before having the urine tested. This makes the test even more exact. In a condition where the tests do not verify urethritis, the patient is generally requested not to urinate overnight and come back in the morning for the test.