What is Sjogren’s Syndrome?
Sjogren's syndrome is a condition connecting the immune system that affects your mouth as well as further parts of your body. Dental hygiene is not always enough to stop disorders that affect the mouth so more must be done. But before anything can be done about a condition, that condition must first be defined.
In Sjogren's syndrome, the immune system mostly turns against the body. Instead of attacking invaders in the body, the body itself becomes the target. The cells that commonly fend off disease and disease launch an assault on the glands that are responsible for producing tears and saliva. This leads to the classic dry eyes and dry mouth that Sjogren's syndrome is recognized for. This situation may also affect other glands throughout the body that are responsible for maintaining the body's moisture levels.
Women seem to get Sjogren's more often than men; in fact, 90% of Sjogren's patients are female, although there are a number of men who suffer from it also. It can take years to get a diagnosis of Sjogren's, and from time to time people go to several doctors before the accurate diagnosis is finally made.
Symptoms of Sjogren's Syndrome
The main symptoms of sjogren's syndrome are dryness of the eyes and dryness of the mouth. The dryness of the eyes may leave the eyes feeling gritty or sandy and they may burn or itch. The dryness of the mouth may clear as a feeling of cottonmouth and this symptom may be present to the extent that it could be hard to swallow or talk. The afflicted person may cough usually as well.
There are some manifested symptoms of sjogren's syndrome which can affect the functionality of tears and saliva producing glands. These include:
- Glands inflammation producing tears and saliva
- Dryness in the eyes and mouth
- Irritation in the eyes
- Gritty sensation
- Abrasion of cornea
- Difficulty swallowing
- Cavities and dental decay
- Gum disease
- Sores in and around the mouth
- Parotid gland infection
- Dryness of lips
- Disturbance in the lining of breathing passages and vagina
- Joint pain
- Raynaud's phenomenon
- Lung inflammation
- Lymph node enlargement
- Inflammation of blood vessels
- Autoimmune thyroiditis
Some other symptoms of sjogren's syndrome that are not present in all cases start with pain in the joints accompanied by swelling and stiffness. The person may have swollen salivary glands. This is most likely to happen with the salivary glands that are located behind the jaw and in front of the ears.
The person may have dry skin or skin rashes. It is good to note at this point that the dryness that is so noticeable in the eyes and mouth may actually be present over the entire body. As with many illnesses, fatigue is also a common symptom of sjogren's syndrome.
Causes of Sjogren's Syndrome
Sjögren's syndrome is an autoimmune illness which means your immune system wrongly attacks parts of your body. In this situation, your immune system attacks glands that make tear and saliva. This damages the glands and causes dry mouth and eyes. The exact cause of Sjögren's syndrome is unknown even though doctors consider it may be triggered by a combination of gene or environmental factors such as viral and bacterial infections.
The accurate causes of Sjogren ’s syndrome have not been recognized yet but some well-known causes that are believed to be responsible for this disorder include:
- Genetic inheritance
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
- Autoimmune thyroid disease
- Autoimmune illness
- Type I diabetes
An autoimmune mouse design, CMV infection leads to early infection of salivary glands, adopted later on by autoimmune salivary gland inflammation. Whether an alike procedure happens during initiation of the human disease is not however known. Even though the causes of Sjogren’s affliction remain unclear, several pathways have been implicated in pathogenesis.
Diagnosis of Sjogren's Syndrome
Also, those who suffering Sjogren's syndrome tend to be more than the age of 40 when they first receive this diagnosis of sjogren's syndrome and this diagnosis is much more often given to women than men. Why women are so much more possible to suffering Sjogren's syndrome is, at this point in time, unclear. Finally, Sjogren's syndrome often happens along family lines which suggest a genetic component or predisposition to this disorder.
To diagnose of sjogren's syndrome, the doctor will do a physical exam and ask for your medical history. He may also the following tests.
Eye test: These include
- Shirmer test which is used to measure dryness in your eye
- Rose Bengal test detects scratches on the surface of the eye
Biopsy: A lip biopsy may be done to check for clusters of inflammatory cells.
Blood Test: A number of blood tests will be done to check for certain antibodies that signify the presence of an autoimmune disease.
Several tests are commonly used to confirm a suspected diagnosis of sjogren's syndrome:
- In the Schirmer's test, a piece of filter paper is placed in the corner of the eye to measure the degree of wetting after five minutes.
- Salivary gland flow rates help to determine whether there is reduce saliva creation.
- Salivary gland biopsy of the lip or parotid gland may help to establish the diagnosis.
- The Rose-Bengal staining test determines whether there is inflammation of the cornea.
Sjogren's Syndrome Herbal Treatment
The benefits of Herbal Products have been acknowledged worldwide. Herbal supplement is the most widely used form of herbal medicine all over the world although Herbal Supplements are classified as dietary supplements and approved by clinically test. Natural Herbal Treatment with Herbal Supplements is safe and effective way. Today, we will offer you a Natural Product for Sjogren's Syndrome Herbal Treatment that you can try out.
There are several Herbal Products exporters and suppliers in the market. Make sure you are selecting the exporter with due sagacity. “Neteton” Herbal Product is one of the best Herbal Supplements to treat the condition effectively. The combination of different potent Herbs for Sjogren's Syndrome Herbal Treatment is truly effective. It is a powerful combination of carefully chosen potent herbs that have no side effects. They can help people create treatment plans that use this product, Herbal Supplement, and lifestyle changes to promote health. So you can use this herbal product without any hesitation and doubt.
Neteton contains the following herbs that have been combined together in precise amounts to make it a powerful formula::
- Operculina turpelthum 142.5 mg
- Rheum Rhabarbarum 41.8 mg
- Scammony 38 mg
- Indian Olibanum Tree 16.3 mg
- Ginger 16.3 mg
- Torchwood Tree 12.3 mg
How does it help?
Neteton capsules contain a proprietary blend of pure and fresh herbs that together produce a synergistic effect. As it is a natural supplement it may not show results as evidently or quickly as prescription medications, but that does not mean that it does not work. If you remain patient and keep taking it regularly then it may help you in the following ways:
- It may help diminish cavities, gum disease and other dental decays.
- It may help ease out inflammation and itchiness around the eyes.
- It may help lessen the soreness that develops around the mouth.
- It may help lessen fatigue by easing out other symptoms.
It may also help minimize dryness and flakiness in eyes, lips and mouth.
- The normal dose is 2 pills each day right after a meal. Do not take more than the prescribed dose on your own.
- It can be swallowed with water or milk. Milk is preferable if you are not lactose intolerant.
- The dose should be taken at the same time each day so that you have a consistent supply of the active ingredients in your bloodstream. Any time of the day will suffice as long as it can be adhered to.
- If a dose is missed and there are more than 12 hours remaining before your next dose, then the missed dose can be taken at the time of recall. If there are less than 12 hours remaining before your next dose then you should just skip the missed dose and take the next one.
- Never take double dosages to make up for a missed dose.
- For best results no dose should ever be missed.
- You can order the Herbal Products directly from our website only.
- We do not sell the Herbal Products in stores or any other outlet under our name.
How do you select the Herbal Products you want?
- If you are reading this you are either already on the disease you are looking for or you are still finding a way to go to the desired product matching your disease.
- If you are already where you are supposed to be then go on top where you see the product picture there’s a green “add to cart button”.
Found? If yes then move to the next section “How to place an order?”
If NOT then read further…
- Go to home page; see the 8th tab (the last one) in the green row which says Search Diseases By Name.
- Click it and you have access to 60 various diseases from which you can choose the one bothering you.
- You will see the supplement name the moment you click the disease.
How to place an order?
- You see the green “add to cart” button next to the supplement name along with the quantity you require.
- Fill in the quantity, press add to cart and follow the payment process.
- You are done once you have entered your payment details, delivery address and other information required at the time of placing your order.
- Fill in all the right details and sit back to wait for your purchase to reach you.
- All your personal information and credit card or other personal details are absolutely secured by CyberSource and are off the record therefore, you can securely purchase from our website without the anxiety of losing your cash or your personal information.
Happy Shopping from Herbs Solutions By Nature and we along with our whole team wish you great health!