What is Retinitis Pigmentosa?
A Retinitis Pigmentosa is a group of eye conditions connected to genetics that lead to an incurable blindness by causing damage to the retina. This is a degenerative and progressive disease that cannot be cured and has a very unfortunate prognosis. The sequence of symptoms creates with night blindness and then tunnel vision and up until blindness occurs.
Because retinitis pigmentosa runs in the family, this disorder can be an effect of some genetic defects. The cells that control the vision at night or night vision are affected causing the individual with this condition to experience complexity seeing at night. The cardinal sign of this eye disease is the presence in the retina of dark deposits.
The initial signs of Retinitis Pigmentosa start in childhood with the onset of a loss of night vision. As the disease progresses, blind spots will be the next symptom wherein the individual affected with the disease will not be competent to see certain areas in their vision field. Later on, the disease causes tunnel vision. The final stage is a central vision loss or total vision loss for various people.
Initial symptoms of this disease can happen at childhood with minimal effects until they reach premature adulthood. An individual may experience reduce vision during the night or in places with low light, tunnel vision due to loss of peripheral vision, and in worst case the loss of central vision.
Symptoms of Retinitis Pigmentosa
There are various symptoms of Retinitis Pigmentosa that lead to this disease but they are not always dependable. In some people they can start showing as early as childhood and progress as the individual ages. Sometimes the symptoms may not start showing until later in life. Most people's symptoms show between the ages of ten and thirty.
Night blindness or nyctalopia is the most general and initial symptom of Retinitis Pigmentosa people whose rods are affected first. Night blindness means it is complicated or impossible to see in dark or low light situations. It can be described as an insufficient adaptation to darkness.
There are various clear symptoms of Retinitis Pigmentosa which have been taken from Wikipedia that shed light on the presence they are:
- Night blindness
- Lack of peripheral vision or also called tunnel vision
- Lack of central vision
- Latticework vision
- Repugnance to glare
- Slow adjustment from dark to light environments and vice versa
- Blurring of vision
- Poor color separation ability
- Excessive tiredness caused due to extreme effort to see clearly
A further symptom includes lattice work vision. The tissue of the peripheral retina has atrophied with blood vessels looking like a lattice pattern. Aversion to glare is a different symptom. It means that it is even harder to see in bright glaring condition. People suffering from RP have a slow adjustment from dark to light condition and vice versa.
Other symptoms of Retinitis Pigmentosa consist of inflammation of the retina, shrinkage of the retina, clumping of the retinal pigment as well as loss of kinesthetic senses. This means an individual could lose sense of body movements. Blurring of vision, poor color separation and excessive tiredness are also symptoms of this disease.
Causes of Retinitis Pigmentosa
Retinitis pigmentosa is an inherited circumstance which includes both eyes. If it starts in one eye, the other eye generally increase the same condition in some of years. Most cases are familial, inherited in a different of ways, including dominant, recessive, and sex-linked recessive. About half of all Retinitis Pigmentosa cases are isolated that is, they have no family history of the condition. Retinitis Pigmentosa may come out alone or in conjunction with one of some further rare disorders. Over 60 systemic disorders show various type of retinal involvement similar to Retinitis Pigmentosa.
There are numeral causes responsible for the occurrence of Retinitis Pigmentosa. These causes of Retinitis Pigmentosa usually include:
- Genetic inheritance
- Defected genes
- Presence of dark deposits in the retina
Retinitis pigmentosa causes permanent changes to your vision but how rapidly this happens and how it changes differ between individual. These changes may consist of complexity with vision in dim light or the dark and the loss of side or peripheral vision.
Unilateral retinitis pigmentosa is planned to be the outcome of a somatic mutation during embryogenesis causing a mixture of percentages of cells within the body of the grown patient to carry a gene mutation with the potential to causes of retinitis pigmentosa. If this change is present in the group of cells that become the retina and RPE, then the clinical presentation of Retinitis Pigmentosa will increase in that eye alone and the contralateral eye will remain normal.
Diagnosis of Retinitis Pigmentosa
A range of eye tests diagnosis of Retinitis Pigmentosa. For instance, the retina looks like it is covered in deposits of black color which give the disease its name when vision through an instrument known as an ophthalmoscope. To verify a diagnosis of retinitis pigmentosa, an ophthalmologist may do an electroretinogram (ERG). During this test, lights of dissimilar colors and intensities are flashed into your eye as you peer into a huge reflective globe. A contact lens that contains an electrode is placed on your eye. A wire transmits a record of your eye's retina activity.
In most cases, a verification of the diagnosis of Retinitis Pigmentosa is given by en electro-physiological test called electro-retinogram. This test records the electric movement of the retina in a like way to an ECG test.
Other tests that may be necessary include:
- Visual field test
- Colour vision testing and, sometimes
- Fluorescein angiogram a particular kind of photography of the retina that is done after injection of dye into the arm vein.
If of Retinitis Pigmentosa is suspected, an ophthalmologist may verify a diagnosis by performing an electroretinogram. This test measures the purpose of the retina. During the test, different-colored lights are flashed into the eyes as the patient looks at a large reflective world. An electrode is placed on the eye, and a wire transmits a record of the eye's retinal motion. People with Retinitis Pigmentosa have concentrated electrical activity in the retina, which indicates that the photoreceptors are not functioning properly.
Retinitis Pigmentosa Natural Treatment
The benefits of Herbal Products have been acknowledged worldwide. Herbal supplement is the most widely used form of herbal medicine all over the world although Herbal Supplements are classified as dietary supplements and approved by clinically test. Natural Herbal Treatment with Herbal Supplements is safe and effective way. Today, we will offer you a Natural Product for Retinitis Pigmentosa Natural Treatment that you can try out.
There are several Herbal Products exporters and suppliers in the market. Make sure you are selecting the exporter with due sagacity. “Prigmeton” Herbal Product is one of the best Herbal Supplements to treat the condition effectively. The combination of different potent Herbs for Retinitis Pigmentosa Natural Treatment is truly effective. It is a powerful combination of carefully chosen potent herbs that have no side effects. They can help people create treatment plans that use this product, Herbal Supplement, and lifestyle changes to promote health. So you can use this herbal product without any hesitation and doubt.
Prigmeton contains the following herbs that have been combined together in precise amounts to make it a powerful formula:
- African rue 43.47 mg
- Cinnabar 43.47 mg
- Cloves 43.47 mg
- Coral calcium 43.47 mg
- Cowhage 43.47 mg
- Egg Shell Calcium 43.47 mg
- Elephant Creeper 43.47 mg
- Indian Rennet 43.47 mg
- Nutmeg 43.47 mg
- Spanish chamomile 43.47 mg
- Wattle Bark 43.47 mg
How does it help?
Prigmeton capsules contain a proprietary blend of pure and fresh herbs that together produce a synergistic effect. As it is a natural supplement it may not show results as evidently or quickly as prescription medications, but that does not mean that it does not work. If you remain patient and keep taking it regularly then it may help you in the following ways:
- It may help mend the vision to some extent by diminishing the blurriness.
- It may help you feel relaxed by regulating your vision to some extent which when not clear can cause massive tiredness in the affected individuals.
- The normal dose is 2 pills each day right after a meal. Do not take more than the prescribed dose on your own.
- It can be swallowed with water or milk. Milk is preferable if you are not lactose intolerant.
- The dose should be taken at the same time each day so that you have a consistent supply of the active ingredients in your bloodstream. Any time of the day will suffice as long as it can be adhered to.
- If a dose is missed and there are more than 12 hours remaining before your next dose, then the missed dose can be taken at the time of recall. If there are less than 12 hours remaining before your next dose then you should just skip the missed dose and take the next one.
- Never take double dosages to make up for a missed dose.
- For best results no dose should ever be missed.
- You can order the Herbal Products directly from our website only.
- We do not sell the Herbal Products in stores or any other outlet under our name.
How do you select the Herbal Products you want?
- If you are reading this you are either already on the disease you are looking for or you are still finding a way to go to the desired product matching your disease.
- If you are already where you are supposed to be then go on top where you see the product picture there’s a green “add to cart button”.
Found? If yes then move to the next section “How to place an order?”
If NOT then read further…
- Go to home page; see the 8th tab (the last one) in the green row which says Search Diseases By Name.
- Click it and you have access to 60 various diseases from which you can choose the one bothering you.
- You will see the supplement name the moment you click the disease.
How to place an order?
- You see the green “add to cart” button next to the supplement name along with the quantity you require.
- Fill in the quantity, press add to cart and follow the payment process.
- You are done once you have entered your payment details, delivery address and other information required at the time of placing your order.
- Fill in all the right details and sit back to wait for your purchase to reach you.
- All your personal information and credit card or other personal details are absolutely secured by CyberSource and are off the record therefore, you can securely purchase from our website without the anxiety of losing your cash or your personal information.
Happy Shopping from Herbs Solutions By Nature and we along with our whole team wish you great health!