Rectal Prolapse Natural Treatment
The benefits of Herbal Products have been acknowledged worldwide. Herbal supplement is the most widely used form of herbal medicine all over the world although Herbal Supplements are classified as dietary supplements and approved by clinically test. Natural Herbal Treatment with Herbal Supplements is safe and effective way. Today, we will offer you a Natural Product for Rectal Prolapse Natural Treatment that you can try out.
There are several Herbal Products exporters and suppliers in the market. Make sure you are selecting the exporter with due sagacity. “Proleton” Herbal Product is one of the best Herbal Supplements to treat the condition effectively. The combination of different potent Herbs for Rectal Prolapse Natural Treatment is truly effective. It is a powerful combination of carefully chosen potent herbs that have no side effects. They can help people create treatment plans that use this product, Herbal Supplement, and lifestyle changes to promote health. So you can use this herbal product without any hesitation and doubt.
Proleton contains the following herbs that have been combined together in precise amounts to make it a powerful formula:
- African rue 43.47 mg
- Cinnabar 43.47 mg
- Cloves 43.47 mg
- Coral calcium 43.47 mg
- Cowhage 43.47 mg
- Egg Shell Calcium 43.47 mg
- Elephant Creeper 43.47 mg
- Indian Rennet 43.47 mg
- Nutmeg 43.47 mg
- Spanish chamomile 43.47 mg
- Wattle Bark 43.47 mg
How does it help?
Proleton capsules contain a proprietary blend of pure and fresh herbs that together produce a synergistic effect. As it is a natural supplement it may not show results as evidently or quickly as prescription medications, but that does not mean that it does not work. If you remain patient and keep taking it regularly then it may help you in the following ways:
- It may lower the bleeding in the anus.
- It may comfort the affected patient by minimizing irritation around the anus that can be caused due to the presence of the mass.
- The normal dose is 2 pills each day right after a meal. Do not take more than the prescribed dose on your own.
- It can be swallowed with water or milk. Milk is preferable if you are not lactose intolerant.
- The dose should be taken at the same time each day so that you have a consistent supply of the active ingredients in your bloodstream. Any time of the day will suffice as long as it can be adhered to.
- If a dose is missed and there are more than 12 hours remaining before your next dose, then the missed dose can be taken at the time of recall. If there are less than 12 hours remaining before your next dose then you should just skip the missed dose and take the next one.
- Never take double dosages to make up for a missed dose.
- For best results no dose should ever be missed.
- You can order the Herbal Products directly from our website only.
- We do not sell the Herbal Products in stores or any other outlet under our name.
How do you select the Herbal Products you want?
- If you are reading this you are either already on the disease you are looking for or you are still finding a way to go to the desired product matching your disease.
- If you are already where you are supposed to be then go on top where you see the product picture there’s a green “add to cart button”.
Found? If yes then move to the next section “How to place an order?”
If NOT then read further…
- Go to home page; see the 8th tab (the last one) in the green row which says Search Diseases By Name.
- Click it and you have access to 60 various diseases from which you can choose the one bothering you.
- You will see the supplement name the moment you click the disease.
How to place an order?
- You see the green “add to cart” button next to the supplement name along with the quantity you require.
- Fill in the quantity, press add to cart and follow the payment process.
- You are done once you have entered your payment details, delivery address and other information required at the time of placing your order.
- Fill in all the right details and sit back to wait for your purchase to reach you.
- All your personal information and credit card or other personal details are absolutely secured by CyberSource and are off the record therefore, you can securely purchase from our website without the anxiety of losing your cash or your personal information.
Happy Shopping from Herbs Solutions By Nature and we along with our whole team wish you great health!
What is Rectal Prolapse?
Rectal Prolapse is a condition in which the lower end of the colon called the rectum slides out of place and protrudes out of the anus. Based on whether the rectal walls are visible outside the body or not, Rectal Prolapse can be classified into 3 to 5 different types. Weakness of the anal sphincter muscle is thought to be a major contributing factor to this condition. Although it can occur in both sexes and at any age, it is more common in elderly women. It is not life threatening but greatly affects the quality of life of the person suffering from it.
Symptoms of Rectal Prolapse
There are several symptoms of Rectal Prolapse that help make the diagnosis easier. These include:
- Reddish mass that is tuck to the opening of the anus
- Irritation and itchiness around the anus
- Visible lining of rectal tissues
- Slight bleeding in the anus
What Causes Rectal Prolapse?
There are some well-known behind the onset causes of Rectal Prolapse include:
- Cystic fibrosis
- Malnutrition and malabsorption such as celiac disease
- Pinworms (Enterobiasis)
- Prior injury to the anus or pelvic area
- Whipworm infection (trichuriasis)