What is Polymyalgia Rheumatica?
Arthritis is a common disease that more than 50 million American's suffer from. There are more than 100 different kinds of arthritis several more common than others. Polymyalgia Rheumatica is a rare form of arthritis that affects the muscles rather than the bones.
Polymyalgia does not affect the joints or bones but instead it causes the muscles to become sore, tender, and stiff with inflammation. This type of arthritis affects hips, lower back, thighs, shoulders, and the neck muscles. The pain is caused because the blood vessels in the muscles become swollen.
Polymygalgia rheumatica is an arthritic syndrome that causes mild inflammation in the joints and nearby tissues and leads to the pain and stiffness. Because the inflammation tends to be more diffuse, the pain is typically not as severe as in further types of arthritis. In total, there are over 100 different types of arthritis ranging in degree of severity and the possible disability they may cause.
The Arthritis Foundation estimates that about 20 million Americans suffer from some form of arthritis that is harsh enough to need medical attention and affects women more often than men. (Source: MacLean 1993) In addition, the disease typically only strikes those who are older, with the average age at its start being 70. There are a number of viruses that have been connected to polymygalgia rheumatica, including adenovirus, human paraovirus B19 and human parainfluenza virus.
Symptoms of Polymyalgia Rheumatica
Common symptoms of Polymyalgia Rheumatica are identified to be synonymous with the following; aching and stiffness around the upper arms, lower back and thighs. Surprisingly, symptoms can occur overnight, although in most cases it manifests over some days, and even up to a few weeks. Symptoms are felt on both sides of the body, and there is no variation by left or right sides.
There are some symptoms of polymyalgia rheumatica which help make the diagnosis easier. These signs and symptoms include:
- Moderate to severe pain and stiffness in the muscles early mornings or after sleeping
- Pain in the neck, shoulders and hips
- Loss of appetite
- Weight loss
- Feelings of generally being sick
- Mild fever
- Temporal arteritis
- Severe headaches
- Scalp tenderness
- Jaw or facial soreness
- Distorted vision
- Limb aching
- Decreased blood flow
- Heart attack
A different symptom of Polymyalgia Rheumatica that will play a part in your diagnosis is the fact that you will be experiencing pain and stiffness in the mornings. Getting out of bed and moving around can be very difficult, and for some people it becomes not possible. You may need help to get up in the morning, and get dressed. This pain and stiffness does decrease as the day goes on, but it can affect your ability to move around, and carry out your daily routine, particularly in the early part of the day.
If the symptoms of Polymyalgia Rheumatica include a fever for more than a few days, in the absence of traditional cold/flu/infection symptoms or for any person over the age of 50, who have tracked their symptoms it would be best to see the doctor.
Causes of Polymyalgia Rheumatica
What is known causes of Polymyalgia Rheumatica blood care ells in the muscle become swollen? When the muscle has been inactive for long periods the swelling tends to be heavier, resulting in muscle being unable to respond properly. The stiffness causes the constraint in limb movements, and the pain is the effect of pressure forming in the muscle as the body forces new blood to the limbering area.
There are several reported causes of Polymyalgia Rheumatica that have been identified by medical experts. These include:
- Concentrated tissues surrounding the affected joints
- Attack of white blood cells on the lining of joints
- Hyperactivity of inflammatory cells and proteins that are generally a part of the body's disease-fighting immune system
- Inherited factors
- Viral stimulation of the immune system
- Infectious diseases
- Outbreak of adenovirus, which is responsible for respiratory infections and the human parvovirus which causes an infection that affects children
- Occurrence of human Para influenza virus
These conmen causes of polymyalgia rheumatica situation the arteries in the temples to become swollen and inflamed. Half the people with giant cell arthritis also have PMR.
Although causes of polymyalgia rheumatica severe pain in the proximal muscle groups, no verification of disease is present on muscle biopsy. Muscle strength and electromyographic findings are normal. Various facts suggest the presence of cell-mediated injury to the elastic lamina in the blood vessels of the affected muscle groups.
Diagnosis of Polymyalgia Rheumatica
Because the symptoms of polymyalgia rheumatica are related to those of rheumatoid arthritis and polymyositis, doctors need to rule out further possible causes of pain and stiffness. To help in the diagnosis of Polymyalgia Rheumatica, the doctor will take a medicinal history, assess current symptoms and perform a physical exam. Tests may be ordered, for example:
Blood test: A blood test to see how rapidly red blood cells settle when placed in a test tube. Usually, the blood cells fall faster when inflammation is present.
Rheumatoid factor test: Rheumatoid factor is an antibody a protein made by the immune system that is often present in person with rheumatoid arthritis but not in the blood of people with polymyalgia rheumatica.
For that reason, even if a patient presents with clinical features characteristic of polymyalgia rheumatica, and a working diagnosis is made, they should be on a regular basis reviewed and other potential causes forever considered, mostly if the patient does not respond to treatment.
What do we offer?
We are offering Rheumeton, an herbal supplement made out of 100% natural ingredients that are obtained from authentic herb retailers. It has been specially formulated for patients suffering from Polymyalgia Rheumatica. It is totally natural and free of synthetic chemicals. We strongly advise all Polymyalgia Rheumatica sufferers to try Rheumeton. It is a powerful combination of carefully chosen potent herbs that have no side effects. Please don’t substitute your current medications with Rheumeton. It is meant to only supplement your current medication protocol. If however you haven't yet started conventional medication or have become dissatisfied with the ones you are using, then you should definitely make Rheumeton your top priority.
Rheumeton contains the following herbs that have been combined together in precise amounts to make it a powerful formula:
- Acacia Arabica 69.06 mg
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra 34.53 mg
- Argyreia Speciosa 34.53 mg
- Aracylus Pyrethrum 27.62 mg
- Asparagus Racemosus 27.62 mg
- Bombax Malabaricum 27.62 mg
- Celastrus Paniculata 27.62 mg
- Cinnamonus Tamala 27.62 mg
- Datura Alba 27.62 mg
- Hygrophilla Spinosa 27.62 mg
- Myristica Fragrans 27.62 mg
- Tamarindus Indica 27.62 mg
- Trianthema Portulacastrum 27.62 mg
- Hyoscyamus Niger 13.81 mg
- Crocus Sativus 2.76 mg
How does it help?
Rheumeton capsules contain a proprietary blend of pure and fresh herbs that together produce a synergistic effect. As it is a natural supplement it may not show results as evidently or quickly as prescription medications, but that does not mean that it does not work. If you remain patient and keep taking it regularly then it may help you in the following ways:
- It may help alleviate pain in the neck, shoulders or any other affected areas.
- It may help overcome headaches, fatigue and depression.
- It may help make you feel hungry by regulating the metabolism.
- It may help lessen facial soreness by reducing inflammation in the body.
- It may help ease out other symptoms but cannot completely cure any of them.
- The normal dose is 2 pills each day right after a meal. Do not take more than the prescribed dose on your own.
- It can be swallowed with water or milk. Milk is preferable if you are not lactose intolerant.
- The dose should be taken at the same time each day so that you have a consistent supply of the active ingredients in your bloodstream. Any time of the day will suffice as long as it can be adhered to.
- If a dose is missed and there are more than 12 hours remaining before your next dose, then the missed dose can be taken at the time of recall. If there are less than 12 hours remaining before your next dose then you should just skip the missed dose and take the next one.
- Never take double dosages to make up for a missed dose.
- For best results no dose should ever be missed.
- You can order the Herbal Products directly from our website only.
- We do not sell the Herbal Products in stores or any other outlet under our name.
How do you select the Herbal Products you want?
- If you are reading this you are either already on the disease you are looking for or you are still finding a way to go to the desired product matching your disease.
- If you are already where you are supposed to be then go on top where you see the product picture there’s a green “add to cart button”.
Found? If yes then move to the next section “How to place an order?”
If NOT then read further…
- Go to home page; see the 8th tab (the last one) in the green row which says Search Diseases By Name.
- Click it and you have access to 60 various diseases from which you can choose the one bothering you.
- You will see the supplement name the moment you click the disease.
How to place an order?
- You see the green “add to cart” button next to the supplement name along with the quantity you require.
- Fill in the quantity, press add to cart and follow the payment process.
- You are done once you have entered your payment details, delivery address and other information required at the time of placing your order.
- Fill in all the right details and sit back to wait for your purchase to reach you.
- All your personal information and credit card or other personal details are absolutely secured by CyberSource and are off the record therefore, you can securely purchase from our website without the anxiety of losing your cash or your personal information.
Happy Shopping from Herbs Solutions By Nature and we along with our whole team wish you great health!
- Product Code: Rheumeton
- Availability: In Stock