Polycythemia Vera Natural Treatment
The benefits of Herbal Products have been acknowledged worldwide. Herbal supplement is the most widely used form of herbal medicine all over the world although Herbal Supplements are classified as dietary supplements and approved by clinically test. Natural Natural Treatment with Herbal Supplements is safe and effective way. Today, we will offer you a Natural Product for Polycythemia Vera Natural Treatment that you can try out.
There are several Herbal Products exporters and suppliers in the market. Make sure you are selecting the exporter with due sagacity. “Veraceton” Herbal Product is one of the best Herbal Supplements to treat the condition effectively. The combination of different potent Herbs for Polycythemia Vera Herbal Treatment is truly effective. It is a powerful combination of carefully chosen potent herbs that have no side effects. They can help people create treatment plans that use this product, Herbal Supplement, and lifestyle changes to promote health. So you can use this herbal product without any hesitation and doubt.
Veraceton contains the following herbs that have been combined together in precise amounts to make it a powerful formula:
- Acacia Arabica 69.06 mg
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra 34.53 mg
- Argyreia Speciosa 34.53 mg
- Aracylus Pyrethrum 27.62 mg
- Asparagus Racemosus 27.62 mg
- Bombax Malabaricum 27.62 mg
- Celastrus Paniculata 27.62 mg
- Cinnamonus Tamala 27.62 mg
- Datura Alba 27.62 mg
- Hygrophilla Spinosa 27.62 mg
- Myristica Fragrans 27.62 mg
- Tamarindus Indica 27.62 mg
- Trianthema Portulacastrum 27.62 mg
- Hyoscyamus Niger 13.81 mg
- Crocus Sativus 2.76 mg
How does it help?
Veraceton capsules contain a proprietary blend of pure and fresh herbs that together produce a synergistic effect. As it is a natural supplement it may not show results as evidently or quickly as prescription medications, but that does not mean that it does not work. If you remain patient and keep taking it regularly then it may help you in the following ways:
- It may reduce weakness and fatigue
- It may alleviate headaches and burning sensations
- It may help ease breathing in a number of affected individuals
- The normal dose is 2 pills each day right after a meal. Do not take more than the prescribed dose on your own.
- It can be swallowed with water or milk. Milk is preferable if you are not lactose intolerant.
- The dose should be taken at the same time each day so that you have a consistent supply of the active ingredients in your bloodstream. Any time of the day will suffice as long as it can be adhered to.
- If a dose is missed and there are more than 12 hours remaining before your next dose, then the missed dose can be taken at the time of recall. If there are less than 12 hours remaining before your next dose then you should just skip the missed dose and take the next one.
- Never take double dosages to make up for a missed dose.
- For best results no dose should ever be missed.
- You can order the Herbal Products directly from our website only.
- We do not sell the Herbal Products in stores or any other outlet under our name.
How do you select the Herbal Products you want?
- If you are reading this you are either already on the disease you are looking for or you are still finding a way to go to the desired product matching your disease.
- If you are already where you are supposed to be then go on top where you see the product picture there’s a green “add to cart button”.
Found? If yes then move to the next section “How to place an order?”
If NOT then read further…
- Go to home page; see the 8th tab (the last one) in the green row which says Search Diseases By Name.
- Click it and you have access to 60 various diseases from which you can choose the one bothering you.
- You will see the supplement name the moment you click the disease.
How to place an order?
- You see the green “add to cart” button next to the supplement name along with the quantity you require.
- Fill in the quantity, press add to cart and follow the payment process.
- You are done once you have entered your payment details, delivery address and other information required at the time of placing your order.
- Fill in all the right details and sit back to wait for your purchase to reach you.
- All your personal information and credit card or other personal details are absolutely secured by CyberSource and are off the record therefore, you can securely purchase from our website without the anxiety of losing your cash or your personal information.
Happy Shopping from Herbs Solutions By Nature and we along with our whole team wish you great health!
What is Polycythemia Vera?
Polycythemia Vera or PV is defined as a stem cell disorder which is described as a malignant, panhyperplastic and neoplastic disorder of the bone marrow. This ailment is connected with a prominent feature of an abnormally elevated total mass of red blood cells. This happens since the red blood cells grow in an uncontrolled manner.
In addition to the enhance in red blood cells, an increase in the creation of white blood cells and blood platelets is also observed. This happens as an effect of abnormal cloning of hematopoietic stem cells along with a high level of sensitivity with respect to the growth factors for maturation. Polycythemia Vera is found in all age groups.
Every year, there are five new cases of Polycythemia Vera per 1,000,000 people. The common age of a person diagnosed with Polycythemia Vera is 60 years old, although it can affect both young and older people, and it occurs more often in males than females.
Polycythemia Vera can lead to life-threatening difficulty if it’s not treated. Slower flowing blood and blood clots can keep oxygen from reaching your heart, brain, and other vital organs. As blood clots it can cause severe damage to your organs.
Symptoms of Polycythemia Vera
Polycythemia Vera may not cause any signs or symptoms in its early stages. Symptoms of Polycythemia Vera can build up when too several red blood cells and platelets build up in the blood. These symptoms can cause problems, or complications, as the disease build up.
Other health conditions can cause the same symptoms as Polycythemia Vera. See your doctor if you have these symptoms of Polycythemia Vera:
- Stomach pain
- Discomfort or bloating in the abdomen
- Enlargement of the abdomen
- Enlargement of the Spleen Symptoms
- Weight loss
- Blood in your stools or rectal bleeding
- Redness or burning sensation in the fingers, hands, and feet
- Visual changes
- Confusion in speech
- Numbness, tingling, or weakness in arms or legs
- Pain or swelling in arms or legs
- Shortness of breath
- Chest pain
- Ruddy color in the face, hands, and feet
- Coughing up blood
- Increased cough
A variety of symptoms can happen in persons with Polycythemia Vera including nonspecific symptoms of Polycythemia Vera for example headaches, weakness, fatigue, dizziness or itchy skin; an enlarged spleen (splenomegaly); a variety of gastrointestinal issues. The presenting symptoms are commonly vague and consist of fatigue, headaches, bleeding, dizziness, dyspepsia, pruritus and thrombosis
Causes of Polycythemia Vera
The causes of Polycythemia Vera are not entirely understood. Almost all patients with Polycythemia Vera have a mutation of the JAK2 (Janus kinase 2) gene. This mutated gene possible plays a role in the onset of Polycythemia Vera. On the other hand, its precise role as the cause of the disease is still under study.
Following a diagnosis of polycythemia, these secondary causes of Polycythemia Vera are explored and, if discovered, are treated. If, however, secondary causes of polycythemia are absent, then the diagnosis is polycythemia Vera “true” or primary polycythemia. The definite cause of this disease remains a mystery.
The leading causes of Polycythemia Vera are:
- Genetic abnormalities
- Mutation in bone marrow cells
- Effect on the protein switch that informs the cells to grow
Having excessively many red blood cells cause the blood to be thicker than normal so it cannot travel as efficiently through the bloodstream. This causes an enhance risk for blood clots, and it can cause the skin to be reddened. It also can mean that the organs of the body are not getting enough oxygen due to reduced blood flow, so the organs such as the spleen may possibly swell resulting in splenomegaly.
Diagnosis of Polycythemia Vera
The diagnosis of Polycythemia Vera is not easy because this disease may not show any signs or symptoms for years. It can only be diagnosed through routine blood tests which are carried out for some further purpose. In case the doctor feels that one's blood test results are not normal, the individual may be advised to take more tests.
The ultimate diagnosis of Polycythemia Vera is made when the Janus Kinase-2 gene mutation is detected. Routine blood tests will show an extreme increase in red blood cells, white blood cells, and platelets.
- Sometimes RBC mass determination
- Testing for JAK2, CALR, or LNK mutations (done sequentially)
- Sometimes bone marrow examination and serum erythropoietin level
Polycythemia Vera will be diagnosed based on the individual symptoms, in general health, medical history, physical examination, age and test results. In the physical examination, the medical doctor will look for symptoms similar to red coloration on the face, bleeding of gums or an enlarged spleen.
On the other hand, exact diagnosis of Polycythemia Vera should always be recognized preoperatively in order to rule out probable differentials responsible for erythrocytosis; all of which have recognized and correctable underlying causes.