What is Polycystic Kidney Disease?
You may or may not know that the most general, life threatening inherited illness is Polycystic Kidney Disease. Across the earth, in the region of 7 million people suffer from this genetic condition. Before we look at the most common Polycystic Kidney Disease symptoms, it is useful to know a little about the disease itself. What actually happens when someone has Polycystic Kidney Disease is cysts full of fluid begin to form on the kidneys. As more and more cysts appear the kidneys grow larger in size but begin to lose their ability to function, finally leading to kidney failure. There are 3 types of Polycystic Kidney Disease, of which 2 of these are genetic and the other comes about through old age, as a result of dialysis, or through long history of kidney problems.
The first type of Polycystic Kidney Disease which affects the vast common of sufferers (90%) is called autosomal dominant Polycystic Kidney Disease. It only requires one of the parents to pass on the abnormal gene and so a child has a 1 in 2 possibility of developing Polycystic Kidney Disease in this case. The other, childhood form, which is much rarer, is autosomal recessive PKD. In this case, one needs to inherit the gene from 2 affected parents meaning they have a 1 in 4 chance of getting Polycystic Kidney Disease.
Patients with Polycystic Kidney Disease can feel chronic pain, which might become severe if cysts break. Incidents of bloody urine happen periodically, and a number of people suffer kidney stones. Cyst fluid and urine may well become infected, creating chills, fever and worsening back pain.
Symptoms of Polycystic Kidney Disease
Polycystic kidney disease is inherited. The most general form is autosomal dominant Polycystic Kidney Disease, accounting for just about 90 percent of all PKD cases. Symptoms of Polycystic Kidney Disease most often happen after the age of 30. Autosomal recessive Polycystic Kidney Disease is rarer with symptoms showing up early, in some cases in the womb.
So, if there is a history of Polycystic Kidney Disease in your family you would certainly want to look out for some of the Polycystic Kidney Disease symptoms in mid life, when they usually begin to appear. The major symptoms of Polycystic Kidney Disease are headaches, regular urinary tract infections, bloody urine and aches and pains (sometimes severe) in the abdomen and lower back areas.
The symptoms of Polycystic Kidney Disease include:
- Hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Frequent urination
- Blood may appear in the urine
- A person may suffer the growth of kidney stones.
- Infection may occur within the urinary tract or the kidneys.
- Pain may occur in the back in the area of the kidneys due to their enlargement.
- Frequent headaches
- The abdomen may enhance in size or become enlarged
- Kidney failure (end-stage renal disease)
- Liver and pancreatic cysts
- Back and side pain
- Kidney stones
- Impaired growth
- Irregular urination
- Puffy eyes, hands, and feet
This Polycystic Kidney Disease differ very much with its severity as some individuals can have this disease for many years and not even be aware of it due to a lack of polycystic kidney disease symptoms, while others can suffering symptoms of polycystic kidney disease that are severe including a significant loss in kidney functioning as well as total kidney failure.
Causes of Polycystic Kidney Disease
There are some causes of kidney disease, a situation that affects 1 in 7 adults age 18 or older in the United States. Learning about the root causes of polycystic kidney disease can help you get the right treatment and potentially preserve remaining kidney function.
There are numerous reasons responsible for causes of polycystic kidney disease which include:
- Inherited influences
- Autosomal dominant trait
- Aortic aneurysms
- Brain aneurysms
- Cysts in liver, pancreas, and testes
- Diverticula of the colon
When polycystic kidney disease causes of kidneys to fail - which generally happen after many years - the patient need dialysis or kidney transplantation. About one-half of people with the main type of polycystic kidney disease progress to kidney failure, moreover called end-stage kidney disease. Polycystic kidney disease can also cause cysts in the liver and problems in further organs, for example the heart and blood vessels in the brain.
Diagnosis of Polycystic Kidney Disease
In various cases, polycystic kidney disease doesn't produce symptoms early on, so blood or urine tests are not as reliable initially for diagnosis of polycystic kidney disease. Instead, polycystic kidney disease is generally diagnosed through medical imaging technology, which can pick up the cysts once they reach about half an inch in size.
Ultrasound tests are the most common tests used for diagnosis of polycystic kidney disease, and can diagnose cysts even in a foetus. On the other hand, computerized tomography (CT) scans and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) are very potent tests that may also be used. These tests can help to assess the progression of the disease.
Diagnosis of polycystic kidney disease may consist of the use of imaging method to detect cysts on the kidney and further organs and a review of the family history of autosomal dominant polycystic kidney disease. There are three different dominant genes which have been recognized that additional subdivide autosomal dominant polycystic kidney disease into PKD1, PKD2, and PKD3.
Polycystic Kidney Disease Natural Treatment
The benefits of Herbal Products have been acknowledged worldwide. Herbal supplement is the most widely used form of herbal medicine all over the world although Herbal Supplements are classified as dietary supplements and approved by clinically test. Natural Herbal Treatment with Herbal Supplements is safe and effective way. Today, we will offer you a Natural Product for Polycystic Kidney Disease Natural Treatment that you can try out.
There are several Herbal Products exporters and suppliers in the market. Make sure you are selecting the exporter with due sagacity. “Reneton” Herbal Product is one of the best Herbal Supplements to treat the condition effectively. The combination of different potent Herbs for Polycystic Kidney Disease Natural Treatment is truly effective. It is a powerful combination of carefully chosen potent herbs that have no side effects. They can help people create treatment plans that use this product, Herbal Supplement, and lifestyle changes to promote health. So you can use this herbal product without any hesitation and doubt.
Reneton contains the following herbs that have been combined together in precise amounts to make it a powerful formula:
- Wattle Bark 116.27 mg
- Elephant Creeper 58.11 mg
- Sweet Root 58.13 mg
- Coral calcium 34.88 mg
- Iron Compound 34.88 mg
- Cloves 23.25 mg
- Indian Bay-leaf 23.25 mg
- Nutmeg 23.25 mg
- Spanish chamomile 23.25 mg
- Vermilion 23.25mg
How does it help?
Reneton capsules contain a proprietary blend of pure and fresh herbs that together produce a synergistic effect. As it is a natural supplement it may not show results as evidently or quickly as prescription medications, but that does not mean that it does not work. If you remain patient and keep taking it regularly then it may help you in the following ways:
- It may help lessen frequent headaches.
- It may help ease out pain in the back and sides that is mostly caused due to this disorder.
- It may help keep your blood pressure normalized.
- It may also help kill infection causing bacteria in the body so urinary tract infections may get alleviated in some patients.
- The normal dose is 2 pills each day right after a meal. Do not take more than the prescribed dose on your own.
- It can be swallowed with water or milk. Milk is preferable if you are not lactose intolerant.
- The dose should be taken at the same time each day so that you have a consistent supply of the active ingredients in your bloodstream. Any time of the day will suffice as long as it can be adhered to.
- If a dose is missed and there are more than 12 hours remaining before your next dose, then the missed dose can be taken at the time of recall. If there are less than 12 hours remaining before your next dose then you should just skip the missed dose and take the next one.
- Never take double dosages to make up for a missed dose.
- For best results no dose should ever be missed.
- You can order the Herbal Products directly from our website only.
- We do not sell the Herbal Products in stores or any other outlet under our name.
How do you select the Herbal Products you want?
- If you are reading this you are either already on the disease you are looking for or you are still finding a way to go to the desired product matching your disease.
- If you are already where you are supposed to be then go on top where you see the product picture there’s a green “add to cart button”.
Found? If yes then move to the next section “How to place an order?”
If NOT then read further…
- Go to home page; see the 8th tab (the last one) in the green row which says Search Diseases By Name.
- Click it and you have access to 60 various diseases from which you can choose the one bothering you.
- You will see the supplement name the moment you click the disease.
How to place an order?
- You see the green “add to cart” button next to the supplement name along with the quantity you require.
- Fill in the quantity, press add to cart and follow the payment process.
- You are done once you have entered your payment details, delivery address and other information required at the time of placing your order.
- Fill in all the right details and sit back to wait for your purchase to reach you.
- All your personal information and credit card or other personal details are absolutely secured by CyberSource and are off the record therefore, you can securely purchase from our website without the anxiety of losing your cash or your personal information.
Happy Shopping from Herbs Solutions By Nature and we along with our whole team wish you great health!
- Product Code: Reneton
- Availability: In Stock