Peyronie's Disease Natural Treatment
The benefits of Herbal Products have been acknowledged worldwide. Herbal supplement is the most widely used form of herbal medicine all over the world although Herbal Supplements are classified as dietary supplements and approved by clinically test. Natural Herbal Treatment with Herbal Supplements is safe and effective way. Today, we will offer you a Natural Product for Peyronie's Disease Natural Treatment that you can try out.
There are several Herbal Products exporters and suppliers in the market. Make sure you are selecting the exporter with due sagacity. “Peyreton” Herbal Product is one of the best Herbal Supplements to treat the condition effectively. The combination of different potent Herbs for Peyronie's Disease Natural Treatment is truly effective. It is a powerful combination of carefully chosen potent herbs that have no side effects. They can help people create treatment plans that use this product, Herbal Supplement, and lifestyle changes to promote health. So you can use this herbal product without any hesitation and doubt.
Peyreton contains the following herbs that have been combined together in precise amounts to make it a powerful formula::
- Wattle Bark 116.27 mg
- Elephant Creeper 58.11 mg
- Sweet Root 58.13 mg
- Coral calcium 34.88 mg
- Iron Compound 34.88 mg
- Cloves 23.25 mg
- Indian Bay-leaf 23.25 mg
- Nutmeg 23.25 mg
- Spanish chamomile 23.25 mg
- Vermilion 23.25mg
How does it help?
Peyreton capsules contain a proprietary blend of pure and fresh herbs that together produce a synergistic effect. As it is a natural supplement it may not show results as evidently or quickly as prescription medications, but that does not mean that it does not work. If you remain patient and keep taking it regularly then it may help you in the following ways:
- It may help enhance blood flow to the penis causing better erection and lesser pain.
- It may help reduce temporary pain in the penis so that you can have pleasurable sexual intercourse.
- It may help improve erectile dysfunction but it cannot totally treat the condition.
- The normal dose is 2 pills each day right after a meal. Do not take more than the prescribed dose on your own.
- It can be swallowed with water or milk. Milk is preferable if you are not lactose intolerant.
- The dose should be taken at the same time each day so that you have a consistent supply of the active ingredients in your bloodstream. Any time of the day will suffice as long as it can be adhered to.
- If a dose is missed and there are more than 12 hours remaining before your next dose, then the missed dose can be taken at the time of recall. If there are less than 12 hours remaining before your next dose then you should just skip the missed dose and take the next one.
- Never take double dosages to make up for a missed dose.
- For best results no dose should ever be missed.
- You can order the Herbal Products directly from our website only.
- We do not sell the Herbal Products in stores or any other outlet under our name.
How do you select the Herbal Products you want?
- If you are reading this you are either already on the disease you are looking for or you are still finding a way to go to the desired product matching your disease.
- If you are already where you are supposed to be then go on top where you see the product picture there’s a green “add to cart button”.
Found? If yes then move to the next section “How to place an order?”
If NOT then read further…
- Go to home page; see the 8th tab (the last one) in the green row which says Search Diseases By Name.
- Click it and you have access to 60 various diseases from which you can choose the one bothering you.
- You will see the supplement name the moment you click the disease.
How to place an order?
- You see the green “add to cart” button next to the supplement name along with the quantity you require.
- Fill in the quantity, press add to cart and follow the payment process.
- You are done once you have entered your payment details, delivery address and other information required at the time of placing your order.
- Fill in all the right details and sit back to wait for your purchase to reach you.
- All your personal information and credit card or other personal details are absolutely secured by CyberSource and are off the record therefore, you can securely purchase from our website without the anxiety of losing your cash or your personal information.
Happy Shopping from Herbs Solutions By Nature and we along with our whole team wish you great health!
What is Peyronie’s Disease?
Peyronie's Disease is a connective tissue disorder of the penis that can be likened to arthritis. It is described by the triad of bent erections, pain in the penis with erections and palpable penile plaque. Peyronie's disease is rather common, affecting as much as 1 in 11 male despite the lack of public awareness. It is not a "disease" in the traditional sense of the word because you cannot catch it.
Peyronie's disease condition is very common in middle-aged and older male. Peyronie’s disease affects approximately three per cent of men aged 30 to 80 years. There is no cure and the condition is complicated to treat.
Around 16 to 20 per cent of male with Peyronie’s disease build up other forms of fibrosis, or plaques. A general example is Dupuytren’s contracture – the shortening of the connective tissue of the palm, which causes one or further of the fingers to start to close (most generally, the little or ring finger is affected).
Symptoms of Peyronie’s Disease
Even though it’s normal for an erect penis to be curved slightly, a male with Peyronie’s disease will have an abnormal amount of curvature of the penis when he has an erection, which may make it complicated for him to have sex.
There have been various very obvious signs and symptoms of Peyronie's Disease reported by sufferers and medical experts. These symptoms normally include:
- Erectile dysfunction
- An unforeseen degree of bend in the penis
- Penis narrowing
- Painful sensation while erection is in place
- Problems with diffusion or discomfort during intercourse
- Shortening of the penis
- There may be one or several plaques
- Erections become uncomfortable or painful
- Erections are softer than usual
- The plaque contracts as it spread, bending or kinking the erect penis towards the affected side.
These symptoms of Peyronie's Disease may come out suddenly or build up slowly over a long period of time. The curvature can gradually become more pronounced. If Peyronie’s disease is affecting your sex life, it is general to have feelings of stress or anxiety.
Causes of Peyronie’s Disease
The exact causes of Peyronie’s disease are not clear. It is thought that Peyronie’s disease may be due to repeated injury, for instance, if the penis is damaged during sex, or if a man has had an injury to the groin area. Numerous men with Peyronie’s disease do not recall being injured.
The definitive cause of Peyronie's Disease has not been recognized as yet but medical experts consider that there are some reasons which can be responsible for the onset of this disorder and these include:
- Penis fracture due to injury during intercourse
- Development of fibrous scar tissues inside the penis
- Dupuytren's contracture, a cord-like thickening across the palm of one or both hands
- Genetic factors
- Hypospadias, a cause common cause of penis bending in newborns
It’s most common in male aged over 50, with 29% diagnosed between the ages of 45 and 54, and 31% between the ages of 54 and 64, so age is a factor, but the reality is that no one knows the accurate cause of the disease.
Diagnosis of Peyronie’s Disease
A good history combined with a thorough physical examination of the penis is enough to Diagnosis of Peyronie’s Disease. A photograph can as well help illustrate the extent of the problem to the professional. On the other hand, to help characterize the extent of the disease as well as any diagnosing fundamental arterial or venous problems of the penis, a duplex Doppler ultrasound is undertaken. This test helps the specialist to plan the appropriate intervention and can as well help to more accurately inform the patient of the expected outcomes.
Diagnosis of peyronie’s disease is using a number of tests, including:
- Medical and sexual history
- Physical examination
- Ultrasound scans of the penis.
The patient generally makes the diagnosis of Peyronie’s disease when he notices his penis build up a curve with erections. Peyronie’s disease may be diagnosed throughout a physical examination where a physician will feel the hardened tissue. A biopsy may as well be performed on tissue in the affected area to confirm the diagnosis.