What is Peripheral Neuropathy?
Peripheral Neuropathy is a generally occurring disease condition, but individual usually do not care about peripheral neuropathy symptoms until the condition worsens and the condition is diagnosed to be advanced peripheral neuropathy. The condition shows up in varying degrees of pain and suffering and is normally found in diabetic patients. The symptoms peripheral in neuropathy are caused due to damage of the nerves and therefore disrupt the nerve signals that connect the spinal cord to the parts of body. As the name implies, all the peripheral nerves, the sensory, motor and autonomic nerves are affected due to this.
The nerves in the body work similar to the electrical wiring system and this is damaged which show up as peripheral neuropathy symptoms. This will frequently lead to weakness, tingling and pain in the extremity of the feet and hand. The intensity of the neuropathy differs from one individual to another with the peripheral neuropathy symptoms being different. The individual inflicted with peripheral neuropathy will find it complicated to manage coordination between the body parts and moving the legs or hands even might become painful. The patient will also be mentally let down due to this condition which makes the person weak and painful. Peripheral Neuropathy and its symptoms often lead to depression.
Symptoms of Peripheral Neuropathy
Peripheral neuropathy results in damage to the peripheral nerves and treating the symptoms for this disease is challenging as it takes a lot of time to repair the damaged nerves. The treatment focuses on the cause of the condition and then on reduces the symptoms peripheral neuropathy. The general symptoms include numbness, weakness, burning pain or tingling in an extremity. The symptoms happen without warning, they are at times constant and otherwise don't follow any pattern.
There are a many symptoms of Peripheral Neuropathy that define. These include:
- Loss of control on heart rate, digestion, emptying the bowl and bladder
- High or low blood pressure
- Difficulty passing stools
- Constipation in some cases
- Increased heart rate
- Unusual sensations
- Burning sensation
These symptoms of Peripheral Neuropathy initially may include such things as mild loss of sensation of the hands and the feet, progressive worsening of tingling and numbness that will oftentimes wake the patient at night, or totally disturbed sleep.
We also find that several patients with neuropathy have a combination of these most annoying symptoms of Peripheral Neuropathy. This could consist of not only the presence of tingling and numbness but shooting pains. I have had many patients tell me that one of the most annoying symptoms, particularly in colder climates, is the coolness of the feet as well as the changes that occur in the skin. S
Causes of Peripheral Neuropathy
Aside from diabetes, smoking is also known causes of peripheral neuropathy. Cigarette smoking has a negative effect on circulation and can raise the risk of foot problems. Chronic alcoholism may also lead to nerve problems because of vitamin deficiencies. Genetics or heredity also plays a role in diabetic neuropathy.
There are several causes of Peripheral Neuropathy that are held responsible for the occurrence and they are:
- Autoimmune disorders such as rheumatoid arthritis or lupus
- Chronic kidney disease
- HIV or liver infections
- Vitamin B 12 deficiency
- Diet related problems
- Poor blood flow to the legs
- Under active thyroid gland
- Drugs and toxins
- Increased alcohol consumption
- Pressure on a nerve near a body
- A bone fracture
- Exposure to cold temperatures
- Pressure from bad-fitting casts, splints, a brace, or crutches can damage a nerve
The conditions that causes of peripheral neuropathy are numerous and broad. They include diabetes, which is the most general cause currently, as well as spinal disease, polio, strokes, vitamin B and folate deficiencies, infectious diseases like syphilis, certain medications, chemotherapy for cancer, surgical or radiological nerve damage, and a large variety of neuromuscular disorders like muscular dystrophies, multiple sclerosis, and cerebral palsy. Another cause is genetic and not well understood. Identified as idiopathic peripheral neuropathy, this condition simply arises out of the blue without any discernable cause.
Diagnosis of Peripheral Neuropathy
If you have been diagnosed with peripheral neuropathy, chances are that diagnosis was made by your family doctor. Chances are even better that he's sent you to a expert to verify that diagnosis of peripheral neuropathy and begin immediate treatment (if you are lucky). If you are reading this, you have possibly been diagnosed with peripheral neuropathy as a result of:
- HIV/AIDS or some other immune deficiency disease
- Exposure to toxins
- Alcohol or drug abuse
Clear, authoritative guidance is offered on diagnosis of the full range of neuropathies with the aid of a wealth of high-quality color photomicrographs and electron micrographs. The pathologist will benefit greatly from the identification of a variety of artifacts and normal structures occasionally encountered in nerve biopsies that need to be distinguished from exact pathologic alterations. This user-friendly, practical text will be an invaluable aid in achieving the most specific diagnosis of peripheral neuropathy possible.
Peripheral Neuropathy Natural Treatment
The benefits of Herbal Products have been acknowledged worldwide. Herbal supplement is the most widely used form of herbal medicine all over the world although Herbal Supplements are classified as dietary supplements and approved by clinically test. Natural Herbal Treatment with Herbal Supplements is safe and effective way. Today, we will offer you a Natural Product for Peripheral Neuropathy Natural Treatment that you can try out.
There are several Herbal Products exporters and suppliers in the market. Make sure you are selecting the exporter with due sagacity. “Repeton” Herbal Product is one of the best Herbal Supplements to treat the condition effectively. The combination of different potent Herbs for Peripheral Neuropathy Natural Treatment is truly effective. It is a powerful combination of carefully chosen potent herbs that have no side effects. They can help people create treatment plans that use this product, Herbal Supplement, and lifestyle changes to promote health. So you can use this herbal product without any hesitation and doubt.
Repeton contains the following herbs that have been combined together in precise amounts to make it a powerful formula:
- Serpentine 75 mg
- Arillus Myristicae 60 mg
- Elephant Creeper 30 mg
- Nutmeg 30 mg
- Saffron 19 mg
How does it help?
Repeton capsules contain a proprietary blend of pure and fresh herbs that together produce a synergistic effect. As it is a natural supplement it may not show results as evidently or quickly as prescription medications, but that does not mean that it does not work. If you remain patient and keep taking it regularly then it may help you in the following ways:
- It may help minimize weakness and numbness in some patients.
- It may help you have a better control over the balance, lesser sweating and burning sensations in the body.
- It may help improve digestion and bowel movements.
- The normal dose is 2 pills each day right after a meal. Do not take more than the prescribed dose on your own.
- It can be swallowed with water or milk. Milk is preferable if you are not lactose intolerant.
- The dose should be taken at the same time each day so that you have a consistent supply of the active ingredients in your bloodstream. Any time of the day will suffice as long as it can be adhered to.
- If a dose is missed and there are more than 12 hours remaining before your next dose, then the missed dose can be taken at the time of recall. If there are less than 12 hours remaining before your next dose then you should just skip the missed dose and take the next one.
- Never take double dosages to make up for a missed dose.
- For best results no dose should ever be missed.
- You can order the Herbal Products directly from our website only.
- We do not sell the Herbal Products in stores or any other outlet under our name.
How do you select the Herbal Products you want?
- If you are reading this you are either already on the disease you are looking for or you are still finding a way to go to the desired product matching your disease.
- If you are already where you are supposed to be then go on top where you see the product picture there’s a green “add to cart button”.
Found? If yes then move to the next section “How to place an order?”
If NOT then read further…
- Go to home page; see the 8th tab (the last one) in the green row which says Search Diseases By Name.
- Click it and you have access to 60 various diseases from which you can choose the one bothering you.
- You will see the supplement name the moment you click the disease.
How to place an order?
- You see the green “add to cart” button next to the supplement name along with the quantity you require.
- Fill in the quantity, press add to cart and follow the payment process.
- You are done once you have entered your payment details, delivery address and other information required at the time of placing your order.
- Fill in all the right details and sit back to wait for your purchase to reach you.
- All your personal information and credit card or other personal details are absolutely secured by CyberSource and are off the record therefore, you can securely purchase from our website without the anxiety of losing your cash or your personal information.
Happy Shopping from Herbs Solutions By Nature and we along with our whole team wish you great health!
- Product Code: Repeton
- Availability: In Stock