Pemphigus Herbal Treatment
The benefits of Herbal Products have been acknowledged worldwide. Herbal supplement is the most widely used form of herbal medicine all over the world although herbal supplements are classified as dietary supplements and approved by clinically test. Natural Herbal Treatment with herbal supplements is safe and effective way. Today, we will offer you a natural product for Pemphigus Herbal Treatment that you can try out.
There are several Herbal Products exporters and suppliers in the market. Make sure you are selecting the exporter with due sagacity. “Gesteton” Herbal Product is one of the best Herbal Supplements to treat the condition effectively. The combination of different potent Herbs for Pemphigus Herbal Treatment is truly effective. It is a powerful combination of carefully chosen potent herbs that have no side effects. They can help people create treatment plans that use this product, Herbal Supplement, and lifestyle changes to promote health. So you can use this herbal product without any hesitation and doubt.
Gesteton contains the following herbs that have been combined together in precise amounts to make it a powerful formula::
- Serpentine 75 mg
- Arillus Myristicae 60 mg
- Elephant Creeper 30 mg
- Nutmeg 30 mg
- Saffron 19 mg
How does it help?
Gesteton capsules contain a proprietary blend of pure and fresh herbs that together produce a synergistic effect. As it is a natural supplement it may not show results as evidently or quickly as prescription medications, but that does not mean that it does not work. If you remain patient and keep taking it regularly then it may help you in the following ways:
- It may help control the increasing number of sores and blisters.
- It may help the onset of fever, chills and muscles and joint related pains.
- It may help in retreating of sores and blisters that are more concentrated in the groin and underarms.
- It may also help diminish the blisters all over your face or anywhere else on your body.
- The normal dose is 2 pills each day right after a meal. Do not take more than the prescribed dose on your own.
- It can be swallowed with water or milk. Milk is preferable if you are not lactose intolerant.
- The dose should be taken at the same time each day so that you have a consistent supply of the active ingredients in your bloodstream. Any time of the day will suffice as long as it can be adhered to.
- If a dose is missed and there are more than 12 hours remaining before your next dose, then the missed dose can be taken at the time of recall. If there are less than 12 hours remaining before your next dose then you should just skip the missed dose and take the next one.
- Never take double dosages to make up for a missed dose.
- For best results no dose should ever be missed.
- You can order the Herbal Products directly from our website only.
- We do not sell the Herbal Products in stores or any other outlet under our name.
How do you select the Herbal Products you want?
- If you are reading this you are either already on the disease you are looking for or you are still finding a way to go to the desired product matching your disease.
- If you are already where you are supposed to be then go on top where you see the product picture there’s a green “add to cart button”.
Found? If yes then move to the next section “How to place an order?”
If NOT then read further…
- Go to home page; see the 8th tab (the last one) in the green row which says Search Diseases By Name.
- Click it and you have access to 60 various diseases from which you can choose the one bothering you.
- You will see the supplement name the moment you click the disease.
How to place an order?
- You see the green “add to cart” button next to the supplement name along with the quantity you require.
- Fill in the quantity, press add to cart and follow the payment process.
- You are done once you have entered your payment details, delivery address and other information required at the time of placing your order.
- Fill in all the right details and sit back to wait for your purchase to reach you.
- All your personal information and credit card or other personal details are absolutely secured by CyberSource and are off the record therefore, you can securely purchase from our website without the anxiety of losing your cash or your personal information.
Happy Shopping from Herbs Solutions By Nature and we along with our whole team wish you great health!
What is Pemphigus?
Pemphigus is rare group of autoimmune diseases that cause the formation of blisters on the skin and mucous membranes. These blisters can appear on the mouth, nose, throat, eyes, and/or genitals. If not treated on time the sores can get infected and become fatal. Unlike many other skin disorders Pemphigus is not contagious. No evidence has been found to link this disease with genetic factors and physicians over the years have identified many causes of it. It usually attacks people living in rainforests such as Brazil and both genders are at equal risk of being affected by this horrible sickness. Pemphigus is categorized into numerous types ranging from mildest to most severe. Some well-known types that have been identified by the researchers are:
- Pemphigus vulgaris- in which soft and saggy eruptions appear on healthy skin and mucous membranes
- Pemphigus vegetans- in which the groin and under arms experience thickening of sores
- Pemphigus foliaceus - in which the face is usually affected first and then the blisters move onto the scalp, chest and other parts of the body
- IgA pemphigus- in which an altered type of antibody targets the cell surface of epidermal cells
- Paraneoplastic pemphigus- a very rare type of this disease which usually occurs in people with certain types of cancer, including some lymphomas and leukemias
Symptoms of Pemphigus
Some noticeable symptoms of Pemphigus that usually highlight this ailment include:
- Uncontrollable ever increasing number of sores and blisters
- Muscle and joint pains
- Condensing and thickness of sores in the groin and underarms
- Blisters on the face, scalp and chest
What Causes Pemphigus?
There are various recognized causes of Pemphigus which normally include the following:
- Outbreak of antibodies on the epidermis (top layer of the skin) and the mucous membranes
- Genetic susceptibility (in very rare cases)
- Opposed environmental agents
- Various prescriptions