Osteomyelitis Herbal Treatment
The benefits of Herbal Products have been acknowledged worldwide. Herbal supplement is the most widely used form of herbal medicine all over the world although Herbal Supplements are classified as dietary supplements and approved by clinically test. Natural Herbal Treatment with Herbal Supplements is safe and effective way. Today, we will offer you a Natural Product for Osteomyelitis Herbal Treatment that you can try out.
There are several Herbal Products exporters and suppliers in the market. Make sure you are selecting the exporter with due sagacity. “Osteton” Herbal Product is one of the best Herbal Supplements to treat the condition effectively. The combination of different potent Herbs for Osteomyelitis Herbal Treatment is truly effective. It is a powerful combination of carefully chosen potent herbs that have no side effects. They can help people create treatment plans that use this product, Herbal Supplement, and lifestyle changes to promote health. So you can use this herbal product without any hesitation and doubt.
Osteton contains the following herbs that have been combined together in precise amounts to make it a powerful formula::
- Serpentine 75 mg
- Arillus Myristicae 60 mg
- Elephant Creeper 30 mg
- Nutmeg 30 mg
- Saffron 19 mg
How does it help?
Osteton capsules contain a proprietary blend of pure and fresh herbs that together produce a synergistic effect. As it is a natural supplement it may not show results as evidently or quickly as prescription medications, but that does not mean that it does not work. If you remain patient and keep taking it regularly then it may help you in the following ways:
- It may help ease out the pain in and around the bones.
- It may help reduce sweating and sudden chills.
- It may help reduce fever and frequent pain in the lower side of your back.
- The normal dose is 2 pills each day right after a meal. Do not take more than the prescribed dose on your own.
- It can be swallowed with water or milk. Milk is preferable if you are not lactose intolerant.
- The dose should be taken at the same time each day so that you have a consistent supply of the active ingredients in your bloodstream. Any time of the day will suffice as long as it can be adhered to.
- If a dose is missed and there are more than 12 hours remaining before your next dose, then the missed dose can be taken at the time of recall. If there are less than 12 hours remaining before your next dose then you should just skip the missed dose and take the next one.
- Never take double dosages to make up for a missed dose.
- For best results no dose should ever be missed.
- You can order the Herbal Products directly from our website only.
- We do not sell the Herbal Products in stores or any other outlet under our name.
How do you select the Herbal Products you want?
- If you are reading this you are either already on the disease you are looking for or you are still finding a way to go to the desired product matching your disease.
- If you are already where you are supposed to be then go on top where you see the product picture there’s a green “add to cart button”.
Found? If yes then move to the next section “How to place an order?”
If NOT then read further…
- Go to home page; see the 8th tab (the last one) in the green row which says Search Diseases By Name.
- Click it and you have access to 60 various diseases from which you can choose the one bothering you.
- You will see the supplement name the moment you click the disease.
How to place an order?
- You see the green “add to cart” button next to the supplement name along with the quantity you require.
- Fill in the quantity, press add to cart and follow the payment process.
- You are done once you have entered your payment details, delivery address and other information required at the time of placing your order.
- Fill in all the right details and sit back to wait for your purchase to reach you.
- All your personal information and credit card or other personal details are absolutely secured by CyberSource and are off the record therefore, you can securely purchase from our website without the anxiety of losing your cash or your personal information.
Happy Shopping from Herbs Solutions By Nature and we along with our whole team wish you great health!
What is Osteomyelitis?
A bone infection in the medical world is identified as osteomyelitis and it affects children and adults similar. One way a bone can become infected is if bacteria gets into the blood stream and increase to the bone. The other way an infection can happen is if a bone is exposed due to a fracture and/or recent surgery. The first step in treating a patient with osteomyelitis is to determine where the infection is in the bone. In order to do this, a series of tests will be run on the patient; blood tests to see if the infection is in the blood, ultrasound CT scans and MRI's. Once established where the infection is, a biopsy is taken of the infected bone in order to determine what type of bacteria is affecting the bone and what the best healing option is.
Osteomyelitis is frequently complicated to diagnose and may go undetected for weeks, months, and even years. Unless properly diagnosed by a medical practitioner specializing in orthopedic medication and infectious diseases, generally with blood tests focusing on the sedimentation rate, a bone biopsy to recognize the nature of the infection, a radiologic examination to document certain changes in the bone, and magnetic resonance imaging focusing on "hot spots," the prognosis may not good. Back pain and sciatica connected with osteomyelitis can range from a mild ache to a chronic and/or acute level of pain, totally incapacitating the person. In this stage, without medical intervention pain relief is impossible.
Symptoms of Osteomyelitis
Osteomyelitis in an inflammation of the bone, generally the bone marrow and the surrounding bone tissues due to an infection. It is a rare but particularly severe condition. Once infection occurs, the bone marrow will swell up and this will hinder blood from flowing accurately. When this happens, the bone cells will not get sufficient oxygen from the blood and may lead to the bone dying.
There are some very obvious signs and symptoms of Osteomyelitis that help diagnose in patients and these usually include:
- Acute bone pain
- Frequent onset of fever
- General distress, restlessness, or ill-feeling known as malaise
- Sudden chills
- Excessive sweating
- Pain in lower back
- Swelling of the ankles, feet, and legs
Osteomyelitis takes a long time for symptoms of Osteomyelitis start surfacing and even so, symptoms are not easily distinguished from common infection. Patients can be suffering from it for years before finally realizing it. In mild cases, antibiotics will be prescribed and the healing time is short. In serious cases, intravenous antibiotics will be necessary followed by drainage of the pus. If artificial joints are the ones responsible, they will have to be removed and new ones will have to replace it.
Finally, if you have the symptoms of Osteomyelitis mentioned, and very frequently the malaise and night sweats in conjunction with the back pain and sciatica will point you in the right direction...seek medical attention right away. Why suffer when you don't have to? Osteomyelitis and the connected back pain complex, in this case back pain and sciatica is treatable and the prognosis can be quite good.
Causes of Osteomyelitis
A bone infection is generally caused by bacteria, but sometimes further organisms such as a fungus may be the causes of Osteomyelitis. The most common bacterial cause of osteomyelitis is Staphylococcus aureus. Further bacterial causes include Streptococcus group A and group B, H. influenza, coliforms and Pseudomonas aeruginosa, all of which can be connected with longstanding open skin ulcers that penetrate deep into the bone or with a traumatic injury that penetrates down to the bone. Bones are generally well protected and don't become infected simply.
Generally some sort of bacteria is responsible for causing Osteomyelitis but there are various other substantial causes of Osteomyelitis also that can start the symptoms of this chronic bone disorder.
These causes of Osteomyelitis includes:
- Infection of the affected skin, muscles, or tendons next to the bone
- Recent or an old injury
- Placement of metal rods in the bones
- Drug consumption through injections
- Lack of proper blood supply
- Recent trauma
If a fungal infection is suspected as the cause of osteomyelitis, after that an antifungal medication may be prescribed. If the osteomyelitis is extremely serious, you might require taking intravenous antibiotics at first and then switching to oral antibiotic pills later, once the infection is under control. In children, the long bones of the arms or legs are most frequently involved. In adults, the feet, spine bones (vertebrae), and hips (pelvis) are most normally affected.
Diagnosis of Osteomyelitis
To diagnose osteomyelitis, the medical doctor will first perform a history, examination of systems, and a full physical examination. In doing so, the physician will look for signs or symptoms of soft tissue and bone tenderness and possibly swelling and redness. The doctor will also ask you to explain your symptoms and will evaluate your individual and family medical history. The doctor can then order any of the following tests to assist in confirming the diagnosis of Osteomyelitis:
- Bone scan
- Needle aspiration
- Blood culture
- Blood tests
Taking a sample of blood, joint fluid, pus, or the bone itself is the best approach to make a diagnosis of osteomyelitis. If you have a bone infection in your spine, your medical doctor will check for symptoms of infection by taking a sample of fluid from the spinal vertebrae with a needle during a test or during bone surgery.