What is Narcolepsy?
Narcolepsy is a constant Neurological Disorder which is caused by the brains inability to regulate sleep cycles. At some times during the day, the patient can fall asleep at any time for anything from a few seconds up to a few minutes. The patient has small or no control over falling asleep and it can occur at the most difficult and embarrassing times for instance, whilst driving, during a meeting or discussion or even during sex.
Though everyone is affected by narcolepsy uniformly, be them men or women, rich or poor and of any race, the first symptoms really build up very early on, in the patients' teenage years. The first one to appear is too much daytime sleepiness and it is generally chalked up to teenagers being teenagers and not wanting to get up on time to go to school. The next bout of symptoms, a bit more telling than the sleepiness, can show up years after the first one and help recognize the sickness entirely.
Another condition that may happen for persons suffering from narcolepsy is sleep paralysis where the person temporarily is unable to speak or move while falling asleep or waking. Persons with narcolepsy as well suffer from hypnagogic hallucinations which are dream-like auditory or visual hallucination experienced with a person is dozing or falling asleep.
Symptoms of Narcolepsy
Here there is a sudden loss of muscle tone with small or no warning. It is normally a secondary symptoms of Narcolepsy even though it can happen albeit very rarely with other conditions. What makes this illness so dangerous is that narcolepsy symptoms are frequently also vague to be recognized. Some of the top prominent symptoms of narcolepsy include feeling extremely sleepy during the day time, experiencing significant loss of muscle control, and vulnerability to strong emotions.
In most cases, you are bound to notice early narcolepsy symptoms of narcolepsy between the ages of 10 and 25, but they are often dismissed as lifestyle habits and not given the attention they deserve. Though the most common symptom that narcolepsy sufferers experience is too much daytime sleeping, particularly after a sudden condition of heightened emotions such as sadness, frustration, laughter or surprise, the following symptoms of narcolepsy may show.
If you or someone you know has been sleeping all of a sudden, here is a look at some common narcolepsy symptoms you should be aware of and probable treatment options.
- Muscle Control Loss: Cataplexy or loss of muscle control is the second most general narcolepsy symptom experienced by most sufferers. This loss of control is triggered after a strong emotional state any time during the day.
- Sleep Paralysis: In this state, an individual may find them unable to move or talk at all. This generally happens before they sleep or directly after they wake up.
- Wakefulness at Night Time: People suffering from narcolepsy may find themselves waking up through the night for short time. During this time, they may experience conditions like strong alertness, increased heart rate, and hot flashes.
- Hallucination: Frequently, people with narcolepsy may also experience sudden, bright and sometimes particularly frightening hallucinations in the form of both visual and auditory feeling. These generally take place as sufferers are trying to sleep at night or when they wake up in the morning.
- Microsleep: Microsleep is a condition where, for a very small time period, you carry on to function normally doing things like talking and cooking while your mind is actually at sleep. When you wake up from this condition, you have no memory of the things you have done during that period.
If you have been experiencing symptoms of narcolepsy for various times, you may be looking for possible treatments before your lack of alertness causes you to become a part of a unsafe condition. Fortunately, there are many treatments that are used to control narcolepsy symptoms, most of which do not require medicine.
Causes of Narcolepsy
There is a big deal of debate with observe to what causes of Narcolepsy. At this time, there is not a perfect answer. What is usually believed though is that the brains usual pattern during sleep is that during the first hour, the brains electrical movement decrease. After this hour, the electrical activity starts to swell again. This is accompanied by rapid eye movements and deep relaxation of your muscles. After a though, the brain electrical activity starts to slow down once more. This cycle repeats itself a number of times throughout sleep.
The fundamental causes of Narcolepsy condition are too difficult for numerous people to recognize, but there are four major reason that are connected with this Narcolepsy condition.
- First, patients suffering too much daytime sleepiness or EDS.
- Second, they experience cataplexy or the unexpected loss of muscle tone.
- Third, they experience vivid hallucinations during sleep or upon awakening and finally they have brief periods of total paralysis.
There are some causes of Narcolepsy which are held responsible for causing this disorder. These include:
- Psychological problems
- Chromosome 6 known as the HLA complex
- Changes in the motor and proprioceptive systems during REM sleep
- Emotional stress
- Genetic inheritance
- Mental illness
- Reduced amounts of proteins that are known as hypocretin which are made in the brain
Narcolepsy can be rather a problem for a many of people, for others, it is only inconvenient and a bit embarrassing at times. Unluckily, we don't know exactly what causes of Narcolepsy and we don't have a treat for it also. Hopefully one day, we will be able know what causes of Narcolepsy and perhaps we will be able to manage a cure. Until then, there are ways of minimizing the problem that Narcolepsy can bring to a sufferer moreover from self - help or from different drugs which have shown to be effective.
Because narcolepsy has only recently been accepted as a disease, causes of Narcolepsy are somewhat of a mystery so far. On the other hand, in recent years, there has been some progress made in the search for the cause of Narcolepsy the sleeping disease. Now, all of this is based on a small number of subjects that have been diagnosed with narcolepsy, but that does not mean that most patients do not share the same anatomical problems as the ones that were tested.
Diagnosis of Narcolepsy
The diagnosis of narcolepsy is based on a clinical estimation, specific questionnaire, sleep logs or diaries, and the outcome of sleep laboratory tests. Narcolepsy sometimes is wrong for learning problems, laziness, seizure disorders, mostly in school-aged children and teens. When narcolepsy symptoms are mild, the disorder is yet harder to diagnose. Your doctor will diagnose narcolepsy support on your signs and symptoms, your medicinal and family histories, a physical exam, and test results. It can take as long as 10 to 15 years after the initial symptoms come out earlier than Narcolepsy is known and diagnosed. Various doctors are unfamiliar with Narcolepsy, even while it affects 1 in 2,000 people. Narcolepsy symptoms are like sign of further disease, for instance infections, depression and other sleep disorders.
The current treatment for Narcolepsy includes mostly the symptoms and it is essential to recognize that much about this disorder is still unknown. Both the diagnosis of Narcolepsy and the treatments still remain somewhat open-ended. There has been continuing study about Narcolepsy, on the other hand, and scientists are studying methods for how to support a more accurate diagnosis.
Narcolepsy is a seriously under-diagnosed disease - it's thinking to affect over 200,000 citizens in the US, but only a quarter of those are diagnosed. This is mostly because the severity of narcolepsy varies so much.
While it's immediately noticeable in various sufferers, others mostly suffer from sleepiness with occasional extra symptoms, which can be complicated to absolutely diagnose. By understanding diagnosis of narcolepsy criteria, you and your medical doctor can make a decision whether you are likely to be suffering from this condition.
Within the International classification of sleep disorders (ICSD) manual there are two sets of negligible criteria for diagnosing narcolepsy. One of them in narcolepsy when the sufferer has cataplexy.
- You can order the Herbal Products directly from our website only.
- We do not sell the Herbal Products in stores or any other outlet under our name.
How do you select the Herbal Products you want?
- If you are reading this you are either already on the disease you are looking for or you are still finding a way to go to the desired product matching your disease.
- If you are already where you are supposed to be then go on top where you see the product picture there’s a green “add to cart button”.
Found? If yes then move to the next section “How to place an order?”
If NOT then read further…
- Go to home page; see the 8th tab (the last one) in the green row which says Search Diseases By Name.
- Click it and you have access to 60 various diseases from which you can choose the one bothering you.
- You will see the supplement name the moment you click the disease.
How to place an order?
- You see the green “add to cart” button next to the supplement name along with the quantity you require.
- Fill in the quantity, press add to cart and follow the payment process.
- You are done once you have entered your payment details, delivery address and other information required at the time of placing your order.
- Fill in all the right details and sit back to wait for your purchase to reach you.
- All your personal information and credit card or other personal details are absolutely secured by CyberSource and are off the record therefore, you can securely purchase from our website without the anxiety of losing your cash or your personal information.
Happy Shopping from Herbs Solutions By Nature and we along with our whole team wish you great health!
- The normal dose is 2 pills each day right after a meal. Do not take more than the prescribed dose on your own.
- It can be swallowed with water or milk. Milk is preferable if you are not lactose intolerant.
- The dose should be taken at the same time each day so that you have a consistent supply of the active ingredients in your bloodstream. Any time of the day will suffice as long as it can be adhered to.
- If a dose is missed and there are more than 12 hours remaining before your next dose, then the missed dose can be taken at the time of recall. If there are less than 12 hours remaining before your next dose then you should just skip the missed dose and take the next one.
- Never take double dosages to make up for a missed dose.
- For best results no dose should ever be missed.
Narcolepsy Natural Treatment
The benefits of Herbal Products have been acknowledged worldwide. Herbal supplement is the most widely used form of herbal medicine all over the world although Herbal Supplements are classified as dietary supplements and approved by clinically test. Natural Herbal Treatment with Herbal Supplements is safe and effective way. Today, we will offer you a Natural Product for Narcolepsy Natural Treatment that you can try out.
There are several Herbal Products exporters and suppliers in the market. Make sure you are selecting the exporter with due sagacity. “Sepreton” Herbal Product is one of the best Herbal Supplements to treat the condition effectively. The combination of different potent Herbs for Narcolepsy Natural Treatment is truly effective. It is a powerful combination of carefully chosen potent herbs that have no side effects. They can help people create treatment plans that use this product, Herbal Supplement, and lifestyle changes to promote health. So you can use this herbal product without any hesitation and doubt.
Sepreton contains the following herbs that have been combined together in precise amounts to make it a powerful formula::
- African rue 43.47 mg
- Cinnabar 43.47 mg
- Cloves 43.47 mg
- Coral calcium 43.47 mg
- Cowhage 43.47 mg
- Egg Shell Calcium 43.47 mg
- Elephant Creeper 43.47 mg
- Indian Rennet 43.47 mg
- Nutmeg 43.47 mg
- Spanish chamomile 43.47 mg
- Wattle Bark 43.47 mg
How does it help?
Sepreton capsules contain a proprietary blend of pure and fresh herbs that together produce a synergistic effect. As it is a natural supplement it may not show results as evidently or quickly as prescription medications, but that does not mean that it does not work. If you remain patient and keep taking it regularly then it may help you in the following ways:
- It may help make an individual slightly active and eradicate fatigue.
- It may help improve depressive symptoms in some patients.
- It may temporarily ease other symptoms.
*Narcolepsy is a serious medical disorder which needs to be addressed as soon as possible. Sepreton can offer temporary relief from the bothersome symptoms but it is not a permanent solution to this problem.*