Myelitis Natural Treatment
What is Myelitis?
Myelitis is a disease in which the white matter or gray matter of the spinal cord gets inflamed or infected, causing damage to the functionality of the central nervous system. It is a serious threat to the well-being and quality of life of those affected. It disrupts the CNS which causes problems with the functionality of the brain and movement of the limbs. If left untreated it can lead to serious conditions such as paralysis, sensory loss and even permanent spinal cord damage. It is therefore highly recommended to get Myelitis treated as soon as you witness its symptoms.
Symptoms of Myelitis
There are various symptoms of Myelitis which highlight the occurrence of this disorder. These symptoms include:
- Boiling and tingling sensation
- Pain or deceptive loss of sense
- Central or peripheral paresis
- Inability to control bladder
What Causes Myelitis?
There are many causes of Myelitis that can bring about this disorder. Some of the identified causes include:
- Herpes simplex
- Epstein barr virus
- Infection of mononucleosis
- Poliovirus, a cause of pediatric the disease
- Retroviruses such as MLVs/HGRVs (Murine leukemia viruses/Human gamma retroviruses)
- Chronic fatigue syndrome-associated virus
- Product Code: Larneton
- Availability: In Stock