Myasthenia Gravis Natural Treatment
The benefits of Herbal Products have been acknowledged worldwide. Herbal supplement is the most widely used form of herbal medicine all over the world although Herbal Supplements are classified as dietary supplements and approved by clinically test. Natural Herbal Treatment with Herbal Supplements is safe and effective way. Today, we will offer you a Natural Product for Myasthenia Gravis Natural Treatment that you can try out.
There are several Herbal Products exporters and suppliers in the market. Make sure you are selecting the exporter with due sagacity. “Greveton” Herbal Product is one of the best Herbal Supplements to treat the condition effectively. The combination of different potent Herbs for Myasthenia Gravis Natural Treatment is truly effective. It is a powerful combination of carefully chosen potent herbs that have no side effects. They can help people create treatment plans that use this product, Herbal Supplement, and lifestyle changes to promote health. So you can use this herbal product without any hesitation and doubt.
Greveton contains the following herbs that have been combined together in precise amounts to make it a powerful formula::
- Acacia Arabica 69.06 mg
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra 34.53 mg
- Argyreia Speciosa 34.53 mg
- Aracylus Pyrethrum 27.62 mg
- Asparagus Racemosus 27.62 mg
- Bombax Malabaricum 27.62 mg
- Celastrus Paniculata 27.62 mg
- Cinnamonus Tamala 27.62 mg
- Datura Alba 27.62 mg
- Hygrophilla Spinosa 27.62 mg
- Myristica Fragrans 27.62 mg
- Tamarindus Indica 27.62 mg
- Trianthema Portulacastrum 27.62 mg
- Hyoscyamus Niger 13.81 mg
- Crocus Sativus 2.76 mg
How does it help?
Greveton capsules contain a proprietary blend of pure and fresh herbs that together produce a synergistic effect. As it is a natural supplement it may not show results as evidently or quickly as prescription medications, but that does not mean that it does not work. If you remain patient and keep taking it regularly then it may help you in the following ways:
- It may help you get better control over involuntary movements by relaxing voluntary muscles.
- It may help in better routine activities such eye movements, eating, swallowing and even facial expression because of better control over voluntary muscles.
- It may help ease slurred speech and make swallowing easier.
- It may make breathing easier by relaxing breathing muscles.
- It may help make your vision better by relaxing the eye muscles.
- It may considerably work on the weakness in the arms by once again easing out voluntary muscles responsible for arms movements.
- The normal dose is 2 pills each day right after a meal. Do not take more than the prescribed dose on your own.
- It can be swallowed with water or milk. Milk is preferable if you are not lactose intolerant.
- The dose should be taken at the same time each day so that you have a consistent supply of the active ingredients in your bloodstream. Any time of the day will suffice as long as it can be adhered to.
- If a dose is missed and there are more than 12 hours remaining before your next dose, then the missed dose can be taken at the time of recall. If there are less than 12 hours remaining before your next dose then you should just skip the missed dose and take the next one.
- Never take double dosages to make up for a missed dose.
- For best results no dose should ever be missed.
- You can order the Herbal Products directly from our website only.
- We do not sell the Herbal Products in stores or any other outlet under our name.
How do you select the Herbal Products you want?
- If you are reading this you are either already on the disease you are looking for or you are still finding a way to go to the desired product matching your disease.
- If you are already where you are supposed to be then go on top where you see the product picture there’s a green “add to cart button”.
Found? If yes then move to the next section “How to place an order?”
If NOT then read further…
- Go to home page; see the 8th tab (the last one) in the green row which says Search Diseases By Name.
- Click it and you have access to 60 various diseases from which you can choose the one bothering you.
- You will see the supplement name the moment you click the disease.
How to place an order?
- You see the green “add to cart” button next to the supplement name along with the quantity you require.
- Fill in the quantity, press add to cart and follow the payment process.
- You are done once you have entered your payment details, delivery address and other information required at the time of placing your order.
- Fill in all the right details and sit back to wait for your purchase to reach you.
- All your personal information and credit card or other personal details are absolutely secured by CyberSource and are off the record therefore, you can securely purchase from our website without the anxiety of losing your cash or your personal information.
Happy Shopping from Herbs Solutions By Nature and we along with our whole team wish you great health!
What is Myasthenia Gravis?
Myasthenia Gravis is a muscle-related condition that can gravely affect a people ability to preserve his oral hygiene. This is due to the fact that the patient usually has weakened muscles on the face, making it very hard for them to make the necessary movements needed when brushing one's own teeth.
What is Myasthenia Gravis is a kind of autoimmune disorder, a neuromuscular disease that generally results to muscle weakness and fatigue mostly in the face. This makes the muscles get tired and weakened more easily than what is normal. Muscle control is recovered after a significant rest which is partly one of the cause why there are individual with Myasthenia Gravis which are not diagnosed because they tend to disregard the symptoms as just simple conditions of fatigue.
Myasthenia Gravis is more general in women under 40 years old and men over 60. The name literally means "grave muscle weakness." With current therapies, though, most people with this disease have a normal life expectancy. Some signs of Myasthenia Gravis are droopy eyelids, muscle weakness, and fatigue. It can be treated with medications, and sometimes surgery.
This is frequently manifested whenever an individual suffering from this disorder tries to eat. Within a few minutes of chewing and swallowing, his muscles weaken and get tired, making it hard or even impossible to finish his meal. Often, a few minutes of rest will restore the muscles and the individual can continue finishing his meal.
Symptoms of Myasthenia Gravis
This particular disease is somewhat difficult to diagnose. The symptoms of Myasthenia Gravis are similar various other nuerological disorders, and even normal occurrences. If all symptoms of Myasthenia are present then it is clear, but if not, even testing can be very inexact. Testing for this disorder is restricted to the eye muscles, and is only 50% perfect, at best.
Luckily, if the symptoms of Myasthenia Gravis are minor, and the disease is not able to be diagnosed, it really is not too bad. Muscle fatigue is something that people have to live with if they are only regular gym-goers. If the symptoms are severe, and the disease is diagnosed, then treatment can begin immediately.
There are various very evident signs and symptoms of Myasthenia Gravis disorder. Some of these have been listed below for reference:
- Lack of control in voluntary muscles including eye movements, eating, swallowing and even facial expression
- Weakening of eye muscles
- Slurred speech
- Difficulty in swallowing
- Difficulty breathing (In case breathing muscles get affected)
- Drooping of eyelids a condition called Ptosis
- Blurry vision
- Unstable or waddling gait
- Weakness in the arms
- Difficult moving hands, fingers, legs and neck due to muscle weakness
- Impaired speech also known as Dysarthia
The symptoms of Myasthenia Gravis tend to get worse when you are tired. Numerous people find they are worse towards the end of the day, and better the next morning after getting some sleep. The harshness of symptoms (how easily the muscles tire) can vary from mild to severe. Infection or stress can make symptoms worse.
Causes of Myasthenia Gravis
The root causes of Myasthenia Gravis are unknown. It happens when the body’s immune system attacks receptors in muscle. Generally, these receptors respond to the chemical acetylcholine. This chemical allows nerve signals to prompt the muscles to move. When the immune system stops these receptors from working well, the muscles cannot respond to nerve signals.
There are some causes of Myasthenia Gravis that act as a trigger for this disorder. Some of these triggers include:
- Major defect in the transmission of nerve impulses to muscles
- Disruption of normal communiqué between nerve and muscles
- Blockage of antibodies, altering and abolishing the receptors for acetylcholine thereby preventing muscle shrinkage
- Antibodies erroneously attacking the healthy tissues
Adults with myasthenia gravis have an enlarged thymus gland with sign of an immune system problem. It is possible that the thymus gland causes of myasthenia gravis by issuing distorted instructions to immune cells, leading to the creation of antibodies that damage the acetylcholine receptors.
Diagnosis of Myasthenia Gravis
If an individual physical examination and medicinal history expose a pattern of weakness that suggests myasthenia gravis, more tests done to confirm the diagnosis of Myasthenia Gravis include:
Your doctor may check your neurological health by testing you is:
- Muscle strength
- Senses of touch and sight
- Muscle tone
The key sign that points to the possibility of myasthenia gravis is muscle weakness that gets better with rest.
Other Tests May Be Used to Make a Diagnosis of Myasthenia Gravis:
- Ice pack test
- Imaging scans
- Edrophonium test
- Blood analysis
- Single-fiber electromyography (EMG)
- Pulmonary function tests
- Repetitive nerve stimulation
The diagnosis of Myasthenia Gravis is suspected based on a characteristic distribution of muscle weakness and fatigue, without impairment other of neurologic function. Analytic studies include the intravenous injection of a drug that quickly inhibits the action of an enzyme involved in breaking down acetylcholine, allowing the neurotransmitter to frequently interact with accessible acetylcholine receptors edrophonium or Tensilon test.