What is Lipoma?
Lipoma is soft, spongy, fatty lumps. They are always benign non-cancerous growths consisting of fat cells that cluster together, forming any part on the body that has fat cells present. Lipoma typically are soft to touch, and are moveable under the skin when pressed.
Lipoma commonly shows in the fatty tissue, just under the skin, and may be different in size from the size of a pea to several centimeters across. These growth are the most obvious, with the shoulders, back and chest being the commonest parts of growth, although not completely.
If the lipoma is small, the advice from the medical team may be to leave well alone, as they are kind and usually not painful. The common of sufferers will only have one or two lumps and may not be obvious to other people, but self esteem problem may occur. Surgical removal leaves a little scar, so this may also be something to believe when making a decision.
Lipoma is surprisingly common, with just about 1 in 100 people rising one or more lumps at some stage. Some people will inherit the condition, and may well build up some on different areas of the body, but normally, only one or two will develop. The inherited condition is called familial multiple lipomatosis, and as the name recommend, various fatty lumps can be produced, but this is very rare. Age or weight does not come out to have a bearing on lipoma growth.
Lipoma is particularly slow growing, and as mentioned is forever benign and not serious, causing no obvious issue other than the larger growths sometimes reaching a size that becomes unsightly and embarrassing. In special cases, a lipoma may press on a nerve and reason come discomfort, or could expand within the gut, leading to possible pain or blockages.
Symptoms of Lipoma
Lipoma is generally found on neck, back, arms as well as shoulder, but they can build up on any other part of the body. Furthermore, men are most likely to increase multiple lipoma than woman, even although also sex is more equally likely to have single developments. Most lipoma don’t cause any pain or other Symptoms of Lipoma but this depends on where in the body it is. If a lipoma is deeper inside your body, you won’t be able to see or feel it but it might press on other organs or nerves.
For instance, a lipoma might affect the bowel and can cause a blockage. If this happens you may happen to constipated and feel sick. On the other hand, some of the symptoms of lipoma are mentioned here.
- Lipoma is found just underneath the skin
- They are soft and doughy to touch
- Be colorless
- They are normally small (0.4 in to 1.2in) but can grow to a bigger size
- They are rarely painful unless surrounded by the blood vessels and have grown on the sites of nerves
- They are movable and have tough consistency
- Be pale
- Grow gradually
- Move easily if prodded with your finger
A lipoma is very rarely a harsh medical problem. But when you notice a swelling or lump any place on your body, it needs to be checked by your main care physician. Frequently, the most troublesome symptom is the place or the raise in size which makes the lipoma clearly noticeable by others.
Causes of Lipoma
The cause of a lipoma actually is not identified. Many experts believe there is a link which is genetic to their growth because they are prone to run in families. As well, injuries such as a blow to the body come into view to activate their increase. Due to the tightening effect of the Pain Causing Dynamic, structures compress. This compression, I consider, triggers a device that causes lipoma increase.
The causes of lipoma are not totally understood, but there are many factors that can contribute to the formation of these fatty tumors. The majority general fatty tumors reason is an inherited genetic mutation or hereditary propensity for the growth of these benign growths. More major one is a hurt that triggers the fat cells to form a skin lump or fatty tumor.
Lipoma does tend to run in families, so genetic factors can play a role in their development. Some hereditary circumstances can cause an individual to have one or more lipoma, including:
- Gardner syndrome, a condition that causes benign tumors to form
- Adiposis dolorosa, a condition marked by the growth of lipoma
- Familial multiple lipomatosis, a hereditary condition that causes multiple lipoma to form
- Madelung disease, a rare condition marked by lipoma forming in the region of the upper body
- Cowden syndrome, which is characterized by benign tumors, skin tags, and large head size
Due to the complexities of the possible causes of lipoma, and if you are suffering from lipoma, try to take a holistic healthy approach to life and try to adjust lifestyle and diet.
Diagnosis of Lipoma
To make a diagnosis of lipoma your doctor will feel and look at your lump. In most cases your doctor can recognize and diagnose a lipoma easily. Sometimes you might need an ultrasound scan of the area. If any lipoma increase in size or becomes painful, you must tell the doctor, as it can be a symptom that the lipoma is changing.
To make a certain diagnosis of lipoma, your doctor will do the following:
- Tissue sample removal or biopsy for lab exam
- Physical exam
- Ultrasound or other imaging tests for example a CT scan or MRI particularly if the lipoma is large, has unusual features or appears to be deeper than the fatty tissue.
In some cases, a dermatologist might take a biopsy of the lipoma. During this process, they will scrape a small portion of the tissue and send it to a lab for testing. This test is done to rule out the possibility of cancer. Even though a lipoma is not cancerous, it can look like a liposarcoma, which is malignant, or cancerous. Unlike lipoma, liposarcomas are painful and grow under the skin rapidly.
There are no specific tests available to diagnosis of lipoma. The diagnosis is generally based on patient’s complaints and physical examination. In case, the healthcare provider suspects the lump to be malignant, a Fine Needle Aspiration (FNA) biopsy is advised. CT scan or MRI could be performed to help differentiate it from liposarcoma. Diagnosis of lipoma is as a rule made clinically by finding a soft lump under the skin. On the other hand, if there is any doubt, a deep skin biopsy can be performed which will show typical histopathological features of lipoma and its alternative.
What do we offer?
We are offering Lemeton , an herbal supplement made out of 100% natural ingredients that are obtained from authentic herb retailers. It has been specially formulated for patients suffering from Lipoma. It is totally natural and free of synthetic chemicals. We strongly advise all Lipoma sufferers to try Lemeton . It is a powerful combination of carefully chosen potent herbs that have no side effects. Please don’t substitute your current medications with Lemeton . It is meant to only supplement your current medication protocol. If however you haven't yet started conventional medication or have become dissatisfied with the ones you are using, then you should definitely make Lemeton your top priority.
Lemeton contains the following herbs that have been combined together in precise amounts to make it a powerful formula::
- Wattle Bark 116.27 mg
- Elephant Creeper 58.11 mg
- Sweet Root 58.13 mg
- Coral calcium 34.88 mg
- Iron Compound 34.88 mg
- Cloves 23.25 mg
- Indian Bay-leaf 23.25 mg
- Nutmeg 23.25 mg
- Spanish chamomile 23.25 mg
- Vermilion 23.25mg
How does it help?
Lemeton capsules contain a proprietary blend of pure and fresh herbs that together produce a synergistic effect. As it is a natural supplement it may not show results as evidently or quickly as prescription medications, but that does not mean that it does not work. If you remain patient and keep taking it regularly then it may help you in the following ways:
- It may help minimize the appearance of lesions.
It may help slow down the process of lesion formation.
- The normal dose is 2 pills each day right after a meal. Do not take more than the prescribed dose on your own.
- It can be swallowed with water or milk. Milk is preferable if you are not lactose intolerant.
- The dose should be taken at the same time each day so that you have a consistent supply of the active ingredients in your bloodstream. Any time of the day will suffice as long as it can be adhered to.
- If a dose is missed and there are more than 12 hours remaining before your next dose, then the missed dose can be taken at the time of recall. If there are less than 12 hours remaining before your next dose then you should just skip the missed dose and take the next one.
- Never take double dosages to make up for a missed dose.
- For best results no dose should ever be missed.
- You can order the Herbal Products directly from our website only.
- We do not sell the Herbal Products in stores or any other outlet under our name.
How do you select the Herbal Products you want?
- If you are reading this you are either already on the disease you are looking for or you are still finding a way to go to the desired product matching your disease.
- If you are already where you are supposed to be then go on top where you see the product picture there’s a green “add to cart button”.
Found? If yes then move to the next section “How to place an order?”
If NOT then read further…
- Go to home page; see the 8th tab (the last one) in the green row which says Search Diseases By Name.
- Click it and you have access to 60 various diseases from which you can choose the one bothering you.
- You will see the supplement name the moment you click the disease.
How to place an order?
- You see the green “add to cart” button next to the supplement name along with the quantity you require.
- Fill in the quantity, press add to cart and follow the payment process.
- You are done once you have entered your payment details, delivery address and other information required at the time of placing your order.
- Fill in all the right details and sit back to wait for your purchase to reach you.
- All your personal information and credit card or other personal details are absolutely secured by CyberSource and are off the record therefore, you can securely purchase from our website without the anxiety of losing your cash or your personal information.
Happy Shopping from Herbs Solutions By Nature and we along with our whole team wish you great health!
- Product Code: Lemeton
- Availability: In Stock