Lichen Planus Herbal Treatment
The benefits of Herbal Products have been acknowledged worldwide. Herbal supplement is the most widely used form of herbal medicine all over the world although Herbal Supplements are classified as dietary supplements and approved by clinically test. Natural Herbal Treatment with Herbal Supplements is safe and effective way. Today, we will offer you a Natural Product for Lichen Planus Natural Herbal Treatment that you can try out.
There are several Herbal Products exporters and suppliers in the market. Make sure you are selecting the exporter with due sagacity. “Lichreton” Herbal Product is one of the best Herbal Supplements to treat the condition effectively. The combination of different potent Herbs for Lichen Planus Natural Herbal Treatment is truly effective. It is a powerful combination of carefully chosen potent herbs that have no side effects. They can help people create treatment plans that use this product, Herbal Supplement, and lifestyle changes to promote health. So you can use this herbal product without any hesitation and doubt.
Lichreton contains the following herbs that have been combined together in precise amounts to make it a powerful formula::
- Operculina turpelthum 142.5 mg
- Rheum Rhabarbarum 41.8 mg
- Scammony 38 mg
- Indian Olibanum Tree 16.3 mg
- Ginger 16.3 mg
- Torchwood Tree 12.3 mg
How does it help?
Lichreton capsules contain a proprietary blend of pure and fresh herbs that together produce a synergistic effect. As it is a natural supplement it may not show results as evidently or quickly as prescription medications, but that does not mean that it does not work. If you remain patient and keep taking it regularly then it may help you in the following ways:
- It may help ease the itchiness caused due to lesions and bumps.
- It may help comfort the rashes that may have been caused due to this disorder.
- It may minimize the hyperpigmentation in the affected areas.
- It may slightly help improve the overall texture of the skin.
- The normal dose is 2 pills each day right after a meal. Do not take more than the prescribed dose on your own.
- It can be swallowed with water or milk. Milk is preferable if you are not lactose intolerant.
- The dose should be taken at the same time each day so that you have a consistent supply of the active ingredients in your bloodstream. Any time of the day will suffice as long as it can be adhered to.
- If a dose is missed and there are more than 12 hours remaining before your next dose, then the missed dose can be taken at the time of recall. If there are less than 12 hours remaining before your next dose then you should just skip the missed dose and take the next one.
- Never take double dosages to make up for a missed dose.
- For best results no dose should ever be missed.
- You can order the Herbal Products directly from our website only.
- We do not sell the Herbal Products in stores or any other outlet under our name.
How do you select the Herbal Products you want?
- If you are reading this you are either already on the disease you are looking for or you are still finding a way to go to the desired product matching your disease.
- If you are already where you are supposed to be then go on top where you see the product picture there’s a green “add to cart button”.
Found? If yes then move to the next section “How to place an order?”
If NOT then read further…
- Go to home page; see the 8th tab (the last one) in the green row which says Search Diseases By Name.
- Click it and you have access to 60 various diseases from which you can choose the one bothering you.
- You will see the supplement name the moment you click the disease.
How to place an order?
- You see the green “add to cart” button next to the supplement name along with the quantity you require.
- Fill in the quantity, press add to cart and follow the payment process.
- You are done once you have entered your payment details, delivery address and other information required at the time of placing your order.
- Fill in all the right details and sit back to wait for your purchase to reach you.
- All your personal information and credit card or other personal details are absolutely secured by CyberSource and are off the record therefore, you can securely purchase from our website without the anxiety of losing your cash or your personal information.
Happy Shopping from Herbs Solutions By Nature and we along with our whole team wish you great health!
What is Lichen Planus?
Lichen Planus is an allergic reaction generate with problems centered on the body's immune systems. A lot of health experts agree that the disorder can be traced to a stressful physical or emotional condition where the immune system weakens and your body becomes vulnerable to it. Lichen planus commonly appears as flat level bumps on the skin that is shiny and can have reddish to purplish color. The skin disorder can happen anywhere on the skin but is commonly found in ankles, wrists, lower legs, back and neck with some found in the genitals, hair and nails.
There are different kinds of Lichen Planus observed to cause different symptoms. The most general is the papular lichen planus where papules on the skin build up as shiny smooth areas that can increase to form plaques ranging in color from pink, violet or brown. Hair within these plaques is lost.
Then there's the Aactinis lichen planus that can be find out in hot countries affecting sun-exposed skin areas and the lichen planus spinulosis build up in people commonly exposed to chemicals like those used in film development.
Symptoms of Lichen Planus
Symptoms of lichen planus consist of flat-topped, purplish bumps that are sometimes mistaken for warts, particularly when they occur on the genitals. The sores may possibly sometimes break open and then scab over. In the mouth, it may look as a white, lacy film. Serious itching, particularly in the genital area, may accompany the skin lesions. Lesions in the mouth (or in the vagina, in women) may lead to painful ulcers. Scratching these is a bad idea, for the reason that breaking the sores enhances the risk of secondary infection. Hair and nail loss may also occur.
Symptoms of Lichen planus on the penis resemble those of a variety of other penile skin conditions, including certain STDs; any unusual sores or lesions on the penis should be evaluated by a doctor.
There are various extremely obvious signs and symptoms of Lichen Planus which have been compiled over here for your ease. These major symptoms include:
- Itchiness on the affected areas of skin
- Rashes on the skin or inside of the mouth
- Increased lesions and polygonal bumps
- Hyperpigmentation in the affected areas
- Scaly and patchy skin that itches
Relief from the symptoms of lichen planus is something that can be found, and the patients can have a lot of help on that front. You did find yourself having a hard time, on the other hand, if you expect to find out a treatment for the condition from conventional medicine. But there are those few brave souls who are willing to try out another medicine to find a cure and, more often than not, they do find it.
Causes of Lichen Planus
One major cause of premature hair loss is a skin disorder called lichen planus. Its exact causes of lichen planus are unknown and is common observed to happen in people with autoimmune diseases and include roughly 1% of cases requiring dermatological attention in people between the ages of 30 and 70. It affects just about any part of the body and when it attacks the scalp, while not directly causing hair loss, it often cause difficulty that can lead to hair falling out.
There are abundant causes of lichen planus that play an important role in the instigation and these include:
- Hepatitis C
- Exposure to some chemicals used in photography
- Infection of the liver (Viral infection)
- Long term use of the drug quinacrine or quinidine
- Consumption of various drugs containing arsenic, bismuth, or gold
It causes of lichen planus permanent scarring that inflames areas approximately hair follicles that cause hair to fall out. You can see it as distinct bald patches on the scalp affecting middle age male and female. These patches of hair loss can look unsightly and reason traumatic embarrassment for various person. Don't let it to fester and seek medical help right away.
Diagnosis of Lichen Planus
The only method to prove a diagnosis of lichen planus is to have your skin biopsy show its characteristic appearance. Doctors don't have the foggiest idea of the cause, even though response to drugs and infection are probable. Lichen planus has been connected with at least 30 drugs, and has been reported in individual who work with color film developers and those afflicted with a muscle disease called polymyositis; malabsorption syndromes in which individual cannot absorb certain nutrients in foods; or a type of cancer called lymphoma.
In case of oral lichen planus, your physician may have to make sure that the lesions are not caused by yeast, and a biopsy is often recommended to confirm or make the diagnosis and to rule out other oral diseases including cancer (see below). For a biopsy, a small bit of skin or mucosa is taken from the lesion. It is sent to a laboratory to see if it is actually lichen planus by microscope.