Natural Herbal Treatment for Lichen Planus
Natural Herbal Treatment for Lichen Planus
Like for other skin disorders, herbal way of treatment is very effective as a Natural Herbal Treatment for Lichen Planus patients too. The natural Herbal Treatment for Lichen Planus, that are completely safe with zero side effects, not only act to treat Lichen Planus, but also prove to be successful in ensuring there is no recurrence of this skin condition. The herbal treatment uses herbal supplement for Lichen Planus Herbal Treatment is of natural origin and ensures safe and natural recovery in cases of oral lichen planus. Natural Herbal Treatment for Lichen Planus and works very effectively in cases where there are red and inflamed patches in the mucous membrane of the mouth.
It may affect the skin, scalp, and nails, as well as the mouth and the genitals. Discomfort can range from mild to severe and effective Natural Remedies for Lichen Planus help to relieve the symptoms and facilitate healing. These can help reduce the inflammation and itchiness caused by the condition. Natural Herbal Treatment for Lichen Planus may well prove effective. The advantage of these natural remedies for lichen planus is that they are safe and unlikely to result in any adverse side effects. If you have lichen planus on your scalp, Herbal Treatment for Lichen Planus is important to prevent permanent hair loss. Lichen planus has no cure, but different natural remedies for lichen planus can help relieve your symptoms and speed healing.
Herbal Supplement for Lichen Planus
Herbal supplement is another natural way of Natural Herbal Treatment for Lichen Planus and a great help in the treatment. It is a very effective natural herbal treatment when the area involved is inside cheeks, plus the tongue in most cases. Lichen Planus patients with papules and extreme skin dryness respond very well to herbal supplement. The skin is very dirty and unhealthy in persons needing this product. Borax is the next very useful herbal supplement for lichen planus cases. Herbal supplement useful Natural Herbal Treatment for Lichen Planus managing stinging pain in the sores of oral lichen planus. This product is considered the best Herbal Supplement for Lichen Planus Natural Herbal Treatment of face and well as arms. Herbal supplement area very rare product that can help a number of Lichen Planus patients.
The benefits of Herbal Products have been acknowledged worldwide. The herbal supplement is the most widely used form of herbal medicine all over the world although Herbal Supplements are classified as dietary supplement and approved by clinically tested. Natural Herbal Treatment with Herbal Supplement is a safe and effective way. Today, we will offer you a Natural Product for Lichen Planus Natural Herbal Treatment that you can try out.
There are several Herbal Products exporters and suppliers in the market. Make sure you are selecting the exporter with due sagacity. “Lichreton” Herbal Product is one of the best Herbal Supplement to treat the condition effectively. The combination of different potent Herbs for Lichen Planus Natural Herbal Treatment is truly effective. It is a powerful combination of carefully chosen potent herbs that have no side effects. They can help people create treatment plans that use this product, Herbal Supplement, and lifestyle changes to promote health. So you can use this herbal product without any hesitation and doubt.
Benefits of Lichreton Herbal Supplement
Benefits of Lichreton Herbal Supplement for Lichen Planus Natural Herbal Treatment include are:
- It offers excellent treatment which has a success rate of over 85%
- It offers immune-correction hence gives deep-level healing.
- It offers long-lasting cure instead of temporary.
- It is absolutely harmless, safe and free from any toxic effect.
- It controls inflammation and reduces pain.
- It helps to promote healing while soothing the pain and discomfort.
- It relieves the itching commonly associated with this condition.
- It helps reduce the signs of the allergy.
Lichreton Herbal Supplement Usage Instruction:
- The normal dose is 2 pills each day right after a meal. Do not take more than the prescribed dose on your own.
- This Herbal Supplement can be swallowed with water or milk.
Alternative Treatment for Lichen Planus
Home Remedies for Lichen Planus Scars may help clear up affecting the skin.
- Curcumin can also help to inhibit the growth of squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck.
- Vitamin A helps keep skin and mucous membranes healthy.
- Essential Oil pulling twice a day may improve the symptoms and provide relief.
- Yoga and other natural stress relievers can all be incorporated into your daily routine.
What is Lichen Planus?
Lichen Planus is an allergic reaction generate with problems centered on the body's immune systems. Lichen planus commonly appears as flat level bumps on the skin that is shiny and can have reddish to a purplish color. The skin disorder can happen anywhere on the skin but is commonly found in ankles, wrists, lower legs, back and neck with some found in the genitals, hair, and nails.
Symptoms of Lichen Planus
Symptoms of Lichen Planus consist of flat-topped, purplish bumps that are sometimes mistaken for warts, particularly when they occur on the genitals.
There are various extremely obvious signs and Symptoms of Lichen Planus which have been compiled over here for your ease. These major symptoms include:
- Itchiness on the affected areas of skin
- Rashes on the skin or inside of the mouth
- Increased lesions and polygonal bumps
- Hyperpigmentation in the affected areas
- Scaly and patchy skin that itches
Causes of Lichen Planus
One major cause of premature hair loss is a skin disorder called lichen planus. There are abundant causes of lichen planus that play an important role in the instigation and these include:
- Hepatitis C
- Exposure to some chemicals used in photography
- Infection of the liver
- Long term use of the drug quinacrine or quinidine
- Consumption of various drugs containing arsenic, bismuth, or gold
Lichreton contains the following herbs that have been combined together in precise amounts to make it a powerful formula:
- Operculina turpelthum 142.5 mg
- Rheum Rhabarbarum 41.8 mg
- Scammony 38 mg
- Indian Olibanum Tree 16.3 mg
- Ginger 16.3 mg
- Torchwood Tree 12.3 mg
- Product Code: Lichreton
- Availability: In Stock