Hand Tremors Herbal Treatment
The benefits of Herbal Products have been acknowledged worldwide. Herbal supplement is the most widely used form of herbal medicine all over the world although Herbal Supplements are classified as dietary supplements and approved by clinically test. Natural Herbal Treatment with Herbal Supplements is safe and effective way. Today, we will offer you a Natural Product for Hand Tremors Herbal Treatment that you can try out.
There are several Herbal Products exporters and suppliers in the market. Make sure you are selecting the exporter with due sagacity. “Palmeton” Herbal Product is one of the best Herbal Supplements to treat the condition effectively. The combination of different potent Herbs for Hand Tremors Herbal Treatment is truly effective. It is a powerful combination of carefully chosen potent herbs that have no side effects. They can help people create treatment plans that use this product, Herbal Supplement, and lifestyle changes to promote health. So you can use this herbal product without any hesitation and doubt.
Palmeton contains the following herbs that have been combined together in precise amounts to make it a powerful formula:
- Operculina turpelthum 142.5 mg
- Rheum Rhabarbarum 41.8 mg
- Scammony 38 mg
- Indian Olibanum Tree 16.3 mg
- Ginger 16.3 mg
- Torchwood Tree 12.3 mg
How does it help?
Palmeton capsules contain a proprietary blend of pure and fresh herbs that together produce a synergistic effect. As it is a natural supplement it may not show results as evidently or quickly as prescription medications, but that does not mean that it does not work. If you remain patient and keep taking it regularly then it may help you in the following ways:
- It may help minimize anxiety and depression.
- It may help lessen fatigue and perspiration in some cases.
- It may help improve speech, movement and other basic activities that are normally compromised due to hand tremors.
- The normal dose is 2 pills each day right after a meal. Do not take more than the prescribed dose on your own.
- It can be swallowed with water or milk. Milk is preferable if you are not lactose intolerant.
- The dose should be taken at the same time each day so that you have a consistent supply of the active ingredients in your bloodstream. Any time of the day will suffice as long as it can be adhered to.
- If a dose is missed and there are more than 12 hours remaining before your next dose, then the missed dose can be taken at the time of recall. If there are less than 12 hours remaining before your next dose then you should just skip the missed dose and take the next one.
- Never take double dosages to make up for a missed dose.
- For best results no dose should ever be missed.
- You can order the Herbal Products directly from our website only.
- We do not sell the Herbal Products in stores or any other outlet under our name.
How do you select the Herbal Products you want?
- If you are reading this you are either already on the disease you are looking for or you are still finding a way to go to the desired product matching your disease.
- If you are already where you are supposed to be then go on top where you see the product picture there’s a green “add to cart button”.
Found? If yes then move to the next section “How to place an order?”
If NOT then read further…
- Go to home page; see the 8th tab (the last one) in the green row which says Search Diseases By Name.
- Click it and you have access to 60 various diseases from which you can choose the one bothering you.
- You will see the supplement name the moment you click the disease.
How to place an order?
- You see the green “add to cart” button next to the supplement name along with the quantity you require.
- Fill in the quantity, press add to cart and follow the payment process.
- You are done once you have entered your payment details, delivery address and other information required at the time of placing your order.
- Fill in all the right details and sit back to wait for your purchase to reach you.
- All your personal information and credit card or other personal details are absolutely secured by CyberSource and are off the record therefore, you can securely purchase from our website without the anxiety of losing your cash or your personal information.
Happy Shopping from Herbs Solutions By Nature and we along with our whole team wish you great health!
What are Hand Tremors?
Hand Tremors are an illness which causes the muscles of the hands to move involuntarily. This results in trembling, shaking, and irregular movements of the hands. There are basically two types of hand tremors; rest tremors and actions tremors. Rest tremors are tremors that occur when the body is in resting state and no movement is taking place. Action tremors on the other hand are tremors that occur when the body is moving and performing an activity. Hand tremors can enormously affect the quality of life of the patient because they often result in an inability to carry out simple day to day activities, such as writing, gripping and holding things, eating with the hands, etc. They should be treated immediately under the supervision of medical professionals.
Symptoms of Hand Tremors
There have been some very prominent symptoms of Hand Tremors that have made the diagnosis of this disorder a lot simpler. These include:
- Rhythmic shaking of hands
- Recurrent urination
- Lack of coordination
- Impassiveness or stinging in any part of the body
- Unsteady voice
- Difficulty walking
- Unexplained weight loss
- Severe heat intolerance
- Vision problems
- Stooped posture
- Loss of consciousness
- Difficulty breathing
- Difficulties faced in speaking and understanding speech
- Rigid trunk
- Indistinct speech
What Causes Hand Tremors?
There are several causes of Hand Tremors that are responsible for the instigation of tremors which include:
- Essential tremor
- Drug withdrawal
- Brain tumor
- Multiple sclerosis
- Anxiety attacks
- Feelings of anger or fear
- Caffeine overdose
- Smoking hash
- Smoking cigarettes
- Low blood sugar levels
- Psychological disorder
- Physical exhaustion
- Anti-seizure medication
- Benzodiazepine withdrawal
- Nerve damage (peripheral neuropathy)
- Parkinson’s disease
- Withdrawal of alcohol