What is Emphysema?
The human body has numerous essential organs and the lungs situated in the chest are among the most important of them. When we fall ill, it is generally one of these organs that are not working correctly, and like any other organ, the lungs too can get affected. Emphysema is a common disorder of the lungs that affects a large number of people. Though some people are of the opinion that this is not that grave an issue - but in reality, this is a mistake. You should know that if not treated on time, emphysema can also be serious. It is thus essential to know what causes emphysema. And not just that - once you know the causes and recognize the symptoms, you should put entire effort to curing it.
This is because waste air is not simply removed from the lungs allowing oxygen-rich air to replace it. Further feared by cigarette smokers than lung cancer, Emphysema is yet little understood today. It is one of the most unhelpful, yet least publicized lung diseases. This may be due in part to the fact that there have not been any dramatic treatment or avoidance breakthroughs in man's fight against emphysema.
Although cigarette smoking plays a key function in most cases of emphysema, Scientist have no idea what actually causes the common of human cases. It is recognized, however, that smoking makes the condition much worse and speeds up the lung's destruction.
Symptoms of Emphysema
The most common symptoms of emphysema disease are breathing problems, which is as well often referred to as dyspnea. Often the individual also suffers from coughing and wheezing. There can be some sputum as well with the cough. The body may well appear blue in color when somebody is suffering from the disease - a condition known as cyanosis. And there can be some excess mucus as well. In some cases the affected individual may also lose weight rapidly. One of the main reasons behind emphysema turning into a killer disease is the lack of response at the first outbreak of its symptoms.
- Breathing problems: This is the primary symptoms of emphysema. So if you are suffering shortness of breath for no apparent reason, you should discuss with your doctor right away.
- Chronic cough: If you smoke cigarettes, it is more likely that you will become a victim than a big name who does not. Numerous smokers have a constant cough, and it is also connected with Emphysema. This cough can be without or with sputum.
- Rapid breathing: You can be suffering from Emphysema even if you do not show shortness of breathing. There are some who actually breathe quickly and this condition is identified as Tachypnea.
- Wheezing: Wheezing is among the most common symptoms of Emphysema as most victims are affected. Wheezing refers to a whistling kind of a sound when you are breathing.
- Reduced tolerance to exercise: If you are suffering from Emphysema disease, you will possibly not be able to cope with a busy workout schedule. Also try to limit your physical activities as much as you can. Take care because this seems to become worse with time.
- Appetite loss: Various victims of Emphysema lose their appetite too. On the other hand often it can be difficult to connect this to Emphysema.
- Fever: A viral fever can also be symptoms of Emphysema, mostly if the lung itself is also affected because of a bacterial infection, which is often the case.
The general symptoms of emphysema consist of shortness of breath on exertion and chest expansion. Individual suffering from the disease are unable to attain the correct quantity of oxygen the body needs. They are also unable to release the carbon dioxide from their blood. Shortness of breath not only occurs during physical activity and exertion, but also during relaxation.
Causes of Emphysema
What causes of emphysema is just one part of the puzzle. But the further important part is how to treat it and get rid of the pain, shortness of breath and the further problems. Once affected, the symptoms can previous for a while and it can affect an adult and a kid as well. And the symptoms can be acute. So it is necessary to seek treatment as soon as possible. Cigarette and smoking are the major causes of emphysema.
Aging naturally brings changes to the lungs and air sacs constant in non-smokers. The loss of elasticity can ultimately become harsh sufficient to be classified as emphysema. Air pollution can as well irritate the lungs and causes of emphysema, even though pollution alone is rarely the cause.
- Smoking – Too much smoking swells the lung cells and this inflammation influence the bronchioles within the lungs. As well, proteases that are enzymes also get activate. When activated, these enzymes destroy the lung tissues.
- The disease can also be caused since of a genetic predisposition. Known as the deficiency of alpha 1-antitrypsin, this is however a rare condition that is caused when there is a shortage in chemicals that offers defense to the lungs.
- Sometimes an individual becomes a victim of the disease with age. With age, the elastic nature of the lungs goes down and this is one cause of emphysema.
- Intravenous drugs can also causes of emphysema for the reason that they can make the lungs toxic.
- Immunity related problems can as well cause emphysema.
- Tissue relates illnesses for instance the Marfan syndrome or the Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome can also make an individual become a victim of the disease.
- Emphysema disease can be caused by further factors also in those countries that are not that developed. For instance, smoke emanating from cooking from indoor stoves is recognized to have caused it among various.
Yes it is not contagious and is not probably as dangerous as lots of other disease. But that does not mean you can sit tight and relax when you know what causes of emphysema. It is necessary that you seek treatment right away. There are lots of natural as well as conventional cures that can decrease the symptoms and provide you relief.
Diagnosis of Emphysema
In creation a diagnosis of emphysema, your physician will start by conducting a thorough medical examination, recording your medicinal history and asking about any symptoms you are suffering. Most people who build up emphysema are diagnosed in their 50s. People with a hereditary defect may be diagnosed earlier. If the medical history and physical examination recommend a diagnosis of emphysema, diagnostic tests may be execute.
The following tests may then be conducted to make a definite diagnosis of emphysema:
- Pulmonary Function Testing (PFT) — this test include series of breathing maneuvers that measure the airflow and volume of air in your lungs. This permits your doctor to impartially assess the function of your lungs.
- Chest X-Ray — Chest X-rays can help verifies a diagnosis of emphysema and rule out other lung situation.
- Often, a chest CT scan will be execute, both to help with the diagnosis of emphysema and to rule out further conditions which may cause alike symptoms such as lung cancer.
- Arterial blood gases may be used to help diagnosis of emphysema the harshness of your disease as well as response to treatments.
- The complete blood count (CBC) is a blood test which can be used to help diagnose emphysema as well as.
The importance an early diagnosis of emphysema cannot be overemphasized. Though emphysema is not reversible by definition, early emphysema treatment and careful monitoring can help to slow the progression of the disease and get better your quality of life.
What do we offer?
We are offering Hysmeton, an herbal supplement made out of 100% natural ingredients that are obtained from authentic herb retailers. It has been specially formulated for patients suffering from Emphysema. It is totally natural and free of synthetic chemicals. We strongly advise all Emphysema sufferers to try Hysmeton. It is a powerful combination of carefully chosen potent herbs that have no side effects. Please don’t substitute your current medications with Hysmeton. It is meant to only supplement your current medication protocol. If however you haven't yet started conventional medication or have become dissatisfied with the ones you are using, then you should definitely make Hysmeton your top priority.
Hysmeton contains the following herbs that have been combined together in precise amounts to make it a powerful formula:
- African rue 43.47 mg
- Cinnabar 43.47 mg
- Cloves 43.47 mg
- Coral calcium 43.47 mg
- Cowhage 43.47 mg
- Egg Shell Calcium 43.47 mg
- Elephant Creeper 43.47 mg
- Indian Rennet 43.47 mg
- Nutmeg 43.47 mg
- Spanish chamomile 43.47 mg
- Wattle Bark 43.47 mg
How does it help?
Hysmeton capsules contain a proprietary blend of pure and fresh herbs that together produce a synergistic effect. As it is a natural supplement it may not show results as evidently or quickly as prescription medications, but that does not mean that it does not work. If you remain patient and keep taking it regularly then it may help you in the following ways:
- It may help ease the shortness of breath.
- It may relax your breathing muscles to make it easier for you to exercise and breathe better.
- It may also help diminish wheezing
- It may also avert erosion of lung tissues if in case it starts working for you.
- The normal dose is 2 pills each day right after a meal. Do not take more than the prescribed dose on your own.
- It can be swallowed with water or milk. Milk is preferable if you are not lactose intolerant.
- The dose should be taken at the same time each day so that you have a consistent supply of the active ingredients in your bloodstream. Any time of the day will suffice as long as it can be adhered to.
- If a dose is missed and there are more than 12 hours remaining before your next dose, then the missed dose can be taken at the time of recall. If there are less than 12 hours remaining before your next dose then you should just skip the missed dose and take the next one.
- Never take double dosages to make up for a missed dose.
- For best results no dose should ever be missed.
- You can order the Herbal Products directly from our website only.
- We do not sell the Herbal Products in stores or any other outlet under our name.
How do you select the Herbal Products you want?
- If you are reading this you are either already on the disease you are looking for or you are still finding a way to go to the desired product matching your disease.
- If you are already where you are supposed to be then go on top where you see the product picture there’s a green “add to cart button”.
Found? If yes then move to the next section “How to place an order?”
If NOT then read further…
- Go to home page; see the 8th tab (the last one) in the green row which says Search Diseases By Name.
- Click it and you have access to 60 various diseases from which you can choose the one bothering you.
- You will see the supplement name the moment you click the disease.
How to place an order?
- You see the green “add to cart” button next to the supplement name along with the quantity you require.
- Fill in the quantity, press add to cart and follow the payment process.
- You are done once you have entered your payment details, delivery address and other information required at the time of placing your order.
- Fill in all the right details and sit back to wait for your purchase to reach you.
- All your personal information and credit card or other personal details are absolutely secured by CyberSource and are off the record therefore, you can securely purchase from our website without the anxiety of losing your cash or your personal information.
Happy Shopping from Herbs Solutions By Nature and we along with our whole team wish you great health!
- Product Code: Hysmeton
- Availability: In Stock