What is Delayed Ejaculation?
It is necessary to learn to control and delay ejaculation in order to preserve a mutually healthy sexual experience. Male put too much pressure on themselves to last "all night" thinking that's what gives female the most sexual satisfaction. Sometimes a "quickie" or a "nooner" can be just as sexually satisfying to a woman as a long drawn out all nighters using all trick in the book to delay ejaculation. On the other hand, you need to be prepared to delay ejaculation and last longer if the need arises.
Keep in mind, for the purpose of this information is teach you to delay ejaculation for the benefit of a healthy sexual experience and not just for the sake of delay. According to one survey, most female reported wanting sex to last between 10 and 20 minutes. They felt that was sufficient time for them to climax but not too much time to where they are painful or uncomfortable afterwards. This means you need to take how long you currently last and figure out how many minutes you currently need to delay ejaculation
Deficiency in the development of several hormones can cause delayed ejaculation. How often erectile dysfunction is caused by hormone lack remains somewhat uncertain, but estimates put it between 2% to 4% of cases. Is it common for male to have delayed ejaculation over time? The answer to this is scanty because there is no conclusive empirical confirmation, but it is agreed that delayed ejaculation is only a problem if it causes stress for you or your partner.
Symptoms of Delayed Ejaculation
For the majority men, the term “premature ejaculation” is pretty much self-explanatory; thus they do not pay much attention to the exacting symptoms of delayed ejaculation that might have been connected with the growth of this particular ejaculatory disorder. Some men suffering symptoms of premature ejaculation only occasionally, while others tend to suffering symptoms related to this particular condition more commonly.
The diagnosis is usually accomplished based on the following symptoms of Delayed Ejaculation:
- Difficulty in ejaculating
- Ejaculation after long sessions of sexual intercourse
- Poor control on ejaculation
- Unsatisfactory sexual intercourse
- Ejaculation on very little sexual stimulation
It is very essential to note that, at least 33% of the male population all through the planet will experience symptoms of delayed ejaculation that are connected with ejaculation at some point in their lifetime.
This can be problematic as it may reason a man to freak out when he unexpectedly finds that he ejaculates too quickly, yet there may actually be nothing to worry about for the man. In other cases, however, this sexual dysfunction may present itself with more worrisome symptoms.
Causes of Delayed Ejaculation
Often male with ejaculatory problems have no problems attaining or maintaining erections -- rather the opposite. On the other hand, in these cases orgasm only happens after a long period of time, if at all. For some men this condition is a lifelong problem, while for others it can begin rather out of the blue. Possible causes of delayed ejaculation include;
- Prostate disease
- Male hormone imbalances
- Prescription medications
- Cardiovascular disease
- Nerve damage
- Spinal cord damage
- Multiple sclerosis
- Dry or rough skin
- Nerve damage
- Physical trauma to the local genital region
- Lack of attraction for a partner
- Conditioning caused by a routine of unusual masturbation
- Traumatic events (partner cheating, illicit sex etc.)
- Serious anger for the partner
- A strict religious conditional that makes the person interpret sex as sinful
- Regular use of certain drugs (such as prozac, mellaril, and guanethidine)
Another cause of delayed ejaculation is harsh and traumatic masturbation methods during puberty, which can situation the penile nerves so that they will only respond to the most vigorous type of sexual stimulation, far more vigorous than would ever be achieved during normal sexual intercourse. It's also clear that sometimes when a man has an ejaculation problem like this that he is reluctant to engage in open sexual intercourse with his partner.
Diagnosis of Delayed Ejaculation
Diagnosis of delayed ejaculation is based on the history from the patient. The past sexual relationships must be inquired into in the history. The patient should also be evaluated during physical and psychological examination to rule out any underlying cause.
There are no tests for premature ejaculation as it is a self-reported diagnosis of delayed ejaculation. Your medical doctor can help in the diagnosis and treatment of premature ejaculation. The medical doctor will ask questions about sexual history, as well as how long the premature ejaculation has been happening and when it first happened and, based on this, will talk about the probable causes.
- You can order the Herbal Products directly from our website only.
- We do not sell the Herbal Products in stores or any other outlet under our name.
How do you select the Herbal Products you want?
- If you are reading this you are either already on the disease you are looking for or you are still finding a way to go to the desired product matching your disease.
- If you are already where you are supposed to be then go on top where you see the product picture there’s a green “add to cart button”.
Found? If yes then move to the next section “How to place an order?”
If NOT then read further…
- Go to home page; see the 8th tab (the last one) in the green row which says Search Diseases By Name.
- Click it and you have access to 60 various diseases from which you can choose the one bothering you.
- You will see the supplement name the moment you click the disease.
How to place an order?
- You see the green “add to cart” button next to the supplement name along with the quantity you require.
- Fill in the quantity, press add to cart and follow the payment process.
- You are done once you have entered your payment details, delivery address and other information required at the time of placing your order.
- Fill in all the right details and sit back to wait for your purchase to reach you.
- All your personal information and credit card or other personal details are absolutely secured by CyberSource and are off the record therefore, you can securely purchase from our website without the anxiety of losing your cash or your personal information.
Happy Shopping from Herbs Solutions By Nature and we along with our whole team wish you great health!
- The normal dose is 2 pills each day right after a meal. Do not take more than the prescribed dose on your own.
- It can be swallowed with water or milk. Milk is preferable if you are not lactose intolerant.
- The dose should be taken at the same time each day so that you have a consistent supply of the active ingredients in your bloodstream. Any time of the day will suffice as long as it can be adhered to.
- If a dose is missed and there are more than 12 hours remaining before your next dose, then the missed dose can be taken at the time of recall. If there are less than 12 hours remaining before your next dose then you should just skip the missed dose and take the next one.
- Never take double dosages to make up for a missed dose.
- For best results no dose should ever be missed.
Delayed Ejaculation Natural Treatment
The benefits of Herbal Products have been acknowledged worldwide. Herbal supplement is the most widely used form of herbal medicine all over the world although herbal supplements are classified as dietary supplements and approved by clinically test. Natural Herbal Treatment with herbal supplements is safe and effective way. Today, we will offer you a natural product for Delayed Ejaculation Natural Treatment that you can try out.
There are several Herbal Products exporters and suppliers in the market. Make sure you are selecting the exporter with due sagacity. “Delecreton” herbal product is one of the best herbal supplements to treat the condition effectively. The combination of different potent Herbs for Delayed Ejaculation Natural Treatment is truly effective. It is a powerful combination of carefully chosen potent herbs that have no side effects. They can help people create treatment plans that use this product, Herbal Supplement, and lifestyle changes to promote health. So you can use this herbal product without any hesitation and doubt.
Delecreton contains the following herbs that have been combined together in precise amounts to make it a powerful formula:
- Serpentine 75 mg
- Arillus Myristicae 60 mg
- Elephant Creeper 30 mg
- Nutmeg 30 mg
- Saffron 19 mg
How does it help?
Delecreton capsules contain a proprietary blend of pure and fresh herbs that together produce a synergistic effect. As it is a natural supplement it may not show results as evidently or quickly as prescription medications, but that does not mean that it does not work. If you remain patient and keep taking it regularly then it may help you in the following ways:
- It may improve your ejaculation time making sex more pleasurable for you
- It may also, with the help of herbs it is formulated with, give you more energy to perform your sexual activity more appropriately to derive ejaculation well in time