What is Costochondritis?
Costochondritis is also known as chest pain. The situation is described by a sharp pain situated at the chest just between the rib and the breast bone. This is because the pain is brought about by an inflammation in the cartilage that attaches the two structures together. The junction in which the rib and breast bone meet is called the costosternal joint. The ribs generally affected are between the 2nd and 5th rib. You will be able to pin-point the exact location of the pain, and you will examine tenderness when the area is pressed. Why costochondritis happens is not identified.
Pain from costochondritis frequently work reduce on its own once you sit down and try to ease down on your breathing to a calm and relaxed state. Try to find a position that will be comfortable for you and will help lessen the pain of costochondritis. It is essential that you do not try to differentiate the difference of costochondritis symptoms with that of heart disease on your own. Your chest pain may or may not be brought about by costochondritis, and only your medical doctor will be able to tell the dissimilarity through the help of some diagnostic and lab studies. It is important that you visit the hospital when you suffering chest wall pain, particularly if your self-care measures are not working to ease it. Once your medical doctor gives you a diagnosis of costochondritis, you will be given a medication that will lessen or take away the pain. Not at all try to self-medicate without seeing the doctor for you may only make your condition bad.
Pain from costochondritis often work reduce on its own one time you sit down and try to ease down on your breathing to a calm and relaxed condition. Try to find a position that will be comfortable for you and will help lessen the pain of costochondritis. It is important that you do not try to differentiate the difference of costochondritis symptoms with that of heart disease on your own. Your chest pain may or may not be brought about by costochondritis, and only your doctor will be able to tell the difference through the help of several diagnostic and lab studies.
Symptoms of Costochondritis
Costochondritis symptoms often mimic those of a heart attack, making it necessary for the doctor to perform several tests to differentiate between the two. It is important that you do not try to differentiate the difference of costochondritis symptoms with that of heart disease on your own. Your chest pain may or may not be brought about by costochondritis, and only your physician will be able to tell the difference through the help of some diagnostic and lab studies. It is important that you visit the hospital when you suffering chest wall pain, particularly if your self-care measures are not working to ease it.
Symptoms of Costochondritis can include the following:
- Chest pain that can come finely, often starting from trauma or performing activities that you are not used to, no matter how small or big. The pain is often explain by patients as being:
- Sharp, nagging, as if there is something pressing in the area.
- Made worse by just moving the torso, deep breathing and coughing by exertion.
- Lessened through rest, regular and calm breathing, or by shift in position.
- Localized that the individual can pin-point the exact location of pain, but also has the tendency to radiate.
- Inflammation accompany with redness, swelling or pus discharge
- Tenderness when pressing costochondral junction
Many people with the condition report a recent illness with coughing or physically overexerting themselves. Symptoms are most often reported in the second to fifth costochondral joints, although any of the ribs may be involved. Pain tends to be on one location, but it may be present in multiple areas. Costochondritis is sometimes confused with a rare condition called Tietze syndrome, which has similar symptoms but also causes chest swelling.
Causes of costochondritis
There are often no definitive causes for costochondritis. It can be connected with an injury to the rib cage or with unusual physical activity. Costochondritis causes localized chest wall pain and tenderness that can be reproduced by pushing on the involved cartilage in the front of the rib cage. Still there are various factors that are believed to be causes of costochondritis. These are:
- Injury: those who have a history of injury at the chest, particularly around the sternum often have costochondritis.
- Physical strain: overexertion such lifting heavy objects, pushing heavy pieces of furniture, and strenuous work out have been identified as among costochondritis causes.
- Upper respiratory illness: most people diagnosed with costochondritis often have serious episode of sneezing and coughing, which often triggers an attack of chest wall pain.
- Surgery: people who have had surgery at the sternum can suffer costochondritis as a complication of the procedure.
- Fibromaylgia: recurring or constant costochondritis is frequently seen as a syndrome of fibromyalgia. Fibromyalgia often results to several tender areas in the body, and that consist of the costosternal joint.
- Inflammatory diseases: causes of costochondritis that swelling around your joints, for example rheumatoid arthritis, increase your risk of costochondritis.
Therefore, in costochondritis, there is inflammation in the costochondral, costosternal or sternoclavicular joints (or a combination). This causes of costochondritis pain, which tends to be worse when you move, or when you press down on the affected part. In general, costochondritis is one of the most general causes of musculoskeletal chest pain.
Diagnosis of Costochondritis
Unfortunate, there are no proper tests or imaging studies for costochondritis diagnosis. The only way for your physician to know that you are suffering costochondritis and not some added condition is through physical examination and taking your medical history. Your medical doctor may have to request some tests to be performed because the pain of costochondritis can mimic those of a heart attack. The pain is generally felt at the chest, close to the heart. Blood work and a chest X-ray are frequently not helpful in diagnosis of costochondritis, but these may be used to rule out further causes of chest pain. On the other hand, after sternum surgery, or for people at risk for heart disease, doctors will be more likely to do tests if there is chest pain and probable costochondritis to be confident there is no infection or other severe medical problems.
If you are suffering chest wall pain, do not waste so much time deliberating the dissimilarity between a heart attack and pain felt in chostochondritis. It is essential that you go to the hospital or doctor to have a definitive costochondritis diagnosis for chest pain is forever considered an emergency. Once you are diagnosed, pain medications such as NSAID's can help diminish the pain. Cortisone or corticosteroid drugs are as well given with local anesthetic as an injection on the offending cartilage if medications taken by mouth are not working. You will be advised to rest during periods of attacks and take medications before taking and strenuous activities. If the remedies given by the doctor are not working, you must go back for a checkup for there may be a need to change the regimen for easing the pain of costochondritis.
- You can order the Herbal Products directly from our website only.
- We do not sell the Herbal Products in stores or any other outlet under our name.
How do you select the Herbal Products you want?
- If you are reading this you are either already on the disease you are looking for or you are still finding a way to go to the desired product matching your disease.
- If you are already where you are supposed to be then go on top where you see the product picture there’s a green “add to cart button”.
Found? If yes then move to the next section “How to place an order?”
If NOT then read further…
- Go to home page; see the 8th tab (the last one) in the green row which says Search Diseases By Name.
- Click it and you have access to 60 various diseases from which you can choose the one bothering you.
- You will see the supplement name the moment you click the disease.
How to place an order?
- You see the green “add to cart” button next to the supplement name along with the quantity you require.
- Fill in the quantity, press add to cart and follow the payment process.
- You are done once you have entered your payment details, delivery address and other information required at the time of placing your order.
- Fill in all the right details and sit back to wait for your purchase to reach you.
- All your personal information and credit card or other personal details are absolutely secured by CyberSource and are off the record therefore, you can securely purchase from our website without the anxiety of losing your cash or your personal information.
Happy Shopping from Herbs Solutions By Nature and we along with our whole team wish you great health!
- The normal dose is 2 pills each day right after a meal. Do not take more than the prescribed dose on your own.
- It can be swallowed with water or milk. Milk is preferable if you are not lactose intolerant.
- The dose should be taken at the same time each day so that you have a consistent supply of the active ingredients in your bloodstream. Any time of the day will suffice as long as it can be adhered to.
- If a dose is missed and there are more than 12 hours remaining before your next dose, then the missed dose can be taken at the time of recall. If there are less than 12 hours remaining before your next dose then you should just skip the missed dose and take the next one.
- Never take double dosages to make up for a missed dose.
- For best results no dose should ever be missed.
Costochondritis Herbal Treatment
The benefits of Herbal Products have been acknowledged worldwide. Herbal supplement is the most widely used form of herbal medicine all over the world although herbal supplements are classified as dietary supplements and approved by clinically test. Natural Herbal Treatment with herbal supplements is safe and effective way. Today, we will offer you a natural product for Costochondritis Herbal Treatment that you can try out.
There are several Herbal Products exporters and suppliers in the market. Make sure you are selecting the exporter with due sagacity. “Chondreton” herbal product is one of the best herbal supplements to treat the condition effectively. The combination of different potent Herbs for Costochondritis Herbal Treatment is truly effective. It is a powerful combination of carefully chosen potent herbs that have no side effects. They can help people create treatment plans that use this product, Herbal Supplement, and lifestyle changes to promote health. So you can use this herbal product without any hesitation and doubt.
Chondreton contains the following herbs that have been combined together in precise amounts to make it a powerful formula:
- Acacia Arabica 69.06 mg
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra 34.53 mg
- Argyreia Speciosa 34.53 mg
- Aracylus Pyrethrum 27.62 mg
- Asparagus Racemosus 27.62 mg
- Bombax Malabaricum 27.62 mg
- Celastrus Paniculata 27.62 mg
- Cinnamonus Tamala 27.62 mg
- Datura Alba 27.62 mg
- Hygrophilla Spinosa 27.62 mg
- Myristica Fragrans 27.62 mg
- Tamarindus Indica 27.62 mg
- Trianthema Portulacastrum 27.62 mg
- Hyoscyamus Niger 13.81 mg
- Crocus Sativus 2.76 mg
How does it help?
Chondreton capsules contain a proprietary blend of pure and fresh herbs that together produce a synergistic effect. As it is a natural supplement it may not show results as evidently or quickly as prescription medications, but that does not mean that it does not work. If you remain patient and keep taking it regularly then it may help you in the following ways:
- It may help diminish the tenderness when pressing costochondral junction
- It may reduce that itchy pain in your chest, the back or belly pain and severe pain in fourth, fifth, and sixth ribs that may have been caused due to this disorder
- It may also work on breathing issues and ease the process of breathing for you
- It may also work to kill anxiety that normally is caused due to the consistent pain
- It may abolish inflammation that normally brings along unnecessary redness, swelling or pus discharge