What is Burning Mouth Syndrome?
Burning mouth syndrome is a kindly condition that present as a burning sensation in the lack of any clear findings in the mouth and in the absence of abnormal blood tests. Burning mouth syndrome affects approximately 2% of the people with female being up to seven times more possible to be diagnosed than male.
Female patients are predominately post-menopausal, although male and pre/peri-menopausal female may also be affected. For most patients, burning is experienced on the tip and sides of the tongue, top of the tongue, top of the mouth, and the inside surface of the lips, although the pattern is extremely changeable and burning may happen anywhere in the mouth. A patient with burning mouth syndrome may feel he/she has burnt the mouth with hot food and there may be a sour, bitter, or metallic taste in the mouth. The mouth may as well feel dry and food may have fewer flavors.
Burning mouth syndrome is considered a difficult pain condition that is both not easy to diagnose and difficult to effectively treat. It often appears spontaneously, with no known triggering factor.
Burning mouth syndrome causes restricted pain and discomfort, but also can cause complexity eating, anxiety, depression, irritability and trouble sleeping. Like various other constant pain conditions, finding an effective burning mouth syndrome treatment can take time and persistence; no two people experience pain or relief in the same way.
Symptom of Burning Mouth Syndrome
Burning mouth syndrome is a painful situation where the discomfort gets lower as the day progresses. For the cause that of this, in some cases individuals affected may experience. The main Symptom of Burning Mouth Syndrome is a burning sensation involving your lips, tongue, gums, palate, throat or widespread areas of your entire mouth. People with the burning mouth syndrome may describe the sensation in the affected areas as hot or scalded, as if they had been burned with a hot liquid.
Other symptoms of burning mouth syndrome may include:
A tingling or numb sensation in your mouth or on the tip of your tongue
A bitter or metallic taste
Chew sugar-free Chewing gum - this helps you produce more saliva which helps to bring to an end your mouth getting dry.
Avoiding things that irritate your mouth - for example hot and spicy foods, mouthwashes that contain alcohol, or acidic fruits and juices
Several people with burning mouth syndrome don't wake up with mouth ache pain, but find that the pain intensifies during the day and into the evening. Various have constant daily pain, while others feel pain on and off throughout the day and may well even have periods in which they feel no pain at all.
Symptoms of burning mouth syndrome affect female 7 times as often as male. It commonly occurs in middle-aged or older adults. But it may happen in younger people as well.
Causes of Burning Mouth Syndrome
No one actually knows what causes of burning mouth syndrome. On the other hand, it is believed to be a form of neuropathic pain. This means that nerve fibers in the mouth, for now, are functioning unusually and transmitting pain despite the fact that there is no painful stimulus. It has been recommended that the nerves in the mouth that are responsible for feeling pain are simply stimulated and excited.
The exact Causes of Burning Mouth Syndrome conditions are still not obviously understood. A burning sensation or symptom in the mouth can result from, or be a symptom of, an amount of oral and systemic conditions. These problems must be ruled out before a diagnosis can be made.
Recognize all of the causes are important so that your medical doctor can develop a treatment plan tailored for you. Possible causes of burning mouth syndrome include:
This condition can be linked to use of certain medications, including tricyclic antidepressants, lithium, central nervous system depressants, diuretics and medications used to treat high blood pressure. It can as well occur with aging or Sjogren's syndrome, an autoimmune disease that causes both dry mouth and dry eyes.
The mouth burning may be due to allergies or reactions to foods, other food additives, food flavorings, fragrances, dyes or other matter.
Deficiencies of iron, folate and complex vitamin B have been attached with a burning sensation in the mouth. As a result, various treatment approaches have incorporated supplements of B vitamins and minerals like zinc and iron.
Further causes of burning mouth syndrome may well be physical frustration from dentures, contact allergy to denture components contact stomatitis or oral hygiene products Sodium Lauryl sulfate in toothpastes, low levels of thyroid hormones, gastroesophageal reflux disease, certain antihypertensive medications, changes in salivary composition, tongue thrusting and cancer therapy.
Diagnosis of Burning Mouth Syndrome
Diagnosis of burning mouth syndrome is hard to understand. One cause is that people with burning mouth syndrome frequently don’t have a mouth problem that the doctor or dentist can see during an examination. Your dentist or doctor may pass on you to a professional. Specialists who diagnose burning mouth syndrome include dentists who specialize in oral medicine or oral surgery. Other specialists include doctors who are ear, nose, gastroenterologists; and throat specialists; or dermatologists.
The usefulness of this categorization would be mainly related to the possibility of correlating the diagnosis with patient prognosis. It seemed that patients suffering from type 2 were mainly refractory to any kind of treatment.
Diagnosis of burning mouth syndrome was essentially one of exclusion. It was based on an extremely thorough history and clinical test. Often, the local clinical examination does not reveal any changes. From time to time physical examination can notice minor changes or normal variations for instance: cracked tongue, exfoliative glossitis of various origins, geographic tongue or white/ coated tongue.
In addition, your doctor will likely perform a general medical exam, looking for Diagnosis of burning mouth syndrome for other conditions.
Blood tests can verify your complete blood count, thyroid function, glucose level, nutritional factors and immune functioning, all of which may give clues about the source of your mouth discomfort.
Your medical doctor may suggest an MRI, CT scan or other imaging tests to check for other health problems.
Your medical doctor may recommend allergy testing to see if you may be allergic to some foods, additives or even substances in dentures.
Sometimes, patch tests for contact allergy to dental materials such as cobalt, zinc, mercury, gold, and palladium or food allergens as ascorbic acid, nicotinic acid, cinnamon, propylene glycol and benzoic acid exposed a diagnosis of burning mouth syndrome.
Burning Mouth Syndrome Herbal Treatment
The benefits of herbal products have been acknowledged worldwide. Herbal supplement is the most widely used form of herbal medicine all over the world although herbal supplements are classified as dietary supplements and approved by clinically test. Natural Herbal Treatment with herbal supplements is safe and effective way. Today, we will offer you a natural product for Burning Mouth Syndrome Herbal Treatment that you can try out.
There are several herbal products exporters and suppliers in the market. Make sure you are selecting the exporter with due sagacity. “Breneton” herbal product is one of the best herbal supplements to treat the condition effectively. The combination of different potent Herbs for Burning Mouth Syndrome Herbal Treatment is truly effective. It is a powerful combination of carefully chosen potent herbs that have no side effects. They can help people create treatment plans that use this product, herbal supplement, and lifestyle changes to promote health. So you can use this herbal product without any hesitation and doubt.
Breneton contains the following herbs that have been combined together in precise amounts to make it a powerful formula:
- Operculina turpelthum 142.5 mg
- Rheum Rhabarbarum 41.8 mg
- Scammony 38 mg
- Indian Olibanum Tree 16.3 mg
- Ginger 16.3 mg
- Torchwood Tree 12.3 mg
How does it help?
Breneton capsules contain a proprietary blend of pure and fresh herbs that together produce a synergistic effect. As it is a natural supplement it may not show results as evidently or quickly as prescription medications, but that does not mean that it does not work. If you remain patient and keep taking it regularly then it may help you in the following ways:
- It may help reduce the burning sensation in the mouth
- It may help reduce pain
- It may help reduce dryness
- It may help improve the sense of taste
- The normal dose is 2 pills each day right after a meal. Do not take more than the prescribed dose on your own.
- It can be swallowed with water or milk. Milk is preferable if you are not lactose intolerant.
- The dose should be taken at the same time each day so that you have a consistent supply of the active ingredients in your bloodstream. Any time of the day will suffice as long as it can be adhered to.
- If a dose is missed and there are more than 12 hours remaining before your next dose, then the missed dose can be taken at the time of recall. If there are less than 12 hours remaining before your next dose then you should just skip the missed dose and take the next one.
- Never take double dosages to make up for a missed dose.
- For best results no dose should ever be missed.
- You can order the Herbal Products directly from our website only.
- We do not sell the Herbal Products in stores or any other outlet under our name.
How do you select the Herbal Products you want?
- If you are reading this you are either already on the disease you are looking for or you are still finding a way to go to the desired product matching your disease.
- If you are already where you are supposed to be then go on top where you see the product picture there’s a green “add to cart button”.
Found? If yes then move to the next section “How to place an order?”
If NOT then read further…
- Go to home page; see the 8th tab (the last one) in the green row which says Search Diseases By Name.
- Click it and you have access to 60 various diseases from which you can choose the one bothering you.
- You will see the supplement name the moment you click the disease.
How to place an order?
- You see the green “add to cart” button next to the supplement name along with the quantity you require.
- Fill in the quantity, press add to cart and follow the payment process.
- You are done once you have entered your payment details, delivery address and other information required at the time of placing your order.
- Fill in all the right details and sit back to wait for your purchase to reach you.
- All your personal information and credit card or other personal details are absolutely secured by CyberSource and are off the record therefore, you can securely purchase from our website without the anxiety of losing your cash or your personal information.
Happy Shopping from Herbs Solutions By Nature and we along with our whole team wish you great health!
- Product Code: Breneton
- Availability: In Stock