What is Blepharitis?
Proper eye care is necessary to a balanced, healthy life. There are various different conditions that can affect the eyes including things like red, itchy and burning eyes, constant dry eyes and even a disease called blepharitis. Taking care of your eyes is necessary to preventing and, in various cases, reversing these conditions. Blepharitis is an eye condition defined by an inflammation of the eyelashes and along the eyelid edge. It can be caused by allergies, lice, and even rosacea. Though, it is very common to contract the condition through oils and bacteria found on the skin. People often rub their eyes without thinking and this can cause severe problems.
Blepharitis can also cause other conditions that are very serious than the blepharitis itself. One of the situations that can be caused by blepharitis is a sty. These are lumps that are in the eyelid and can be in also the top or lower eyelid. It can be an extremely painful condition. It can also irritate the cornea, which is the front covering of the eye and helps the eye to focus. One more condition that can be caused by blepharitis is conjunctivitis. This is an infection of the outer layer of the eye and can be extremely contagious.
You can also suffering a gritty sensation of the eye and can face problem in vision. Itching, irritation and sometimes burning are one of the general symptoms of blepharitis. Some patients even experience dryness of the eye during blepharitis which can cause a lot of discomfort to your eye as well as your health. Those people who have contact lenses, they face more problems as the symptoms cause a lot of complexity wearing contact lenses.
Symptoms of Blepharitis
One of the clearest symptoms that you get with blepharitis is that the eyes can be very itchy and irritated. The eyelids can also turn into very red and swollen. The skin that is on the lids can become very uncomfortable and can suffer from being flaky and also get crusts on it. Further slightly more unusual symptoms of blepharitis are dandruff, dryness etc...
If there is a huge amount of oil produced in the glands near your eyes, you can contract blepharitis. Several of the diseases symptoms include red, irritated eyelids. You may also observe scales that stick to the bottom of eyelashes. Sometimes people notice crust forming around their eyelids and have swollen, itchy and burning eyes and eyelids. The common symptoms of Blepharitis include:
- Burning eye sensations
- Watery Eyes
- Tearing of the eye due to decreased oil secretions
- Gritty and sandy sensation in the eye
- Eye dryness due to less production of oil in the eyes
- Itchiness in the eyelids
- Inability to stand contact lenses for long
- Increased sensitivity to light
- Bloodshot eyes
- Crusting of eyelids
- Red and swollen eyelids
- Dry and flaky patches of skin on the lid
- Freckling of skin around the eyes due to increased shedding of skin cells
- Matting of the lashes or eyes "glued together" in the morning,
- Bubbly and frosty tears
- Eye dryness due to less production of oil in the eyes
- Shedding of eyelash hair
- Scarring of the margins around eyelids
- Mild ulceration of the lid margins
- Dandruff of the lashes and eyebrows
These symptoms of blepharitis can vary patient to patient according to their condition. Blepharitis can cause from allergies which leads to dark eye lids which is known as allergic shiner and these are generally seen among children rather than adults. These symptoms of blepharitis tend to not get better unless the patient follows an exact treatment regime. Blepharitis also required ongoing treatment even once the symptoms have improved or have been get rid of altogether - otherwise a patient will run the risk of it developing again. Not treating blepharitis in the exact manner can result in thickened eyelid margins and scaring of the cornea.
There are other symptoms of blepharitis like sensitivity to light, sometimes eye lashes grow extremely or loss of eye lashes. The tears looks bubbly in nature and even a mild scarring might happen to the eyelids. Some patients even think blepharitis as duplicated disease of conjunctivitis as their symptoms of blepharitis are more or less related. Blepharitis which are located near the eyelids may cause chalazia which appears like red bumps and when infection is present you can even find yellowish spot in your face. Although blepharitis does not give as well much of pain to it’s suffers but if it does then the person must look for some medical attention.
Causes of Blepharitis
Blepharitis occurs when the tiny oil glands situated at the base of the eyelids do not work correctly, but the exact causes of blepharitis are not known. The condition can worsen when a self rubs their slightly sore and inflamed eyelids, causing further irritation and more inflammation. Growth of blepharitis may be connected with a combination of factors including:
- Viral infection
- Malfunctioning of the oil glands of the lids
- Disorder of lid margins around the eyes
- Dandruff in the eyelashes
- Bacterial lash infection
- Excess growth of skin bacteria
- Various eye allergies
- Sensitivity to substances coming into direct contact with the lid margin
- Environmental chemicals
- Some kind of sprays
- Animal exposure
- Allergies, especially to eye makeup and contact lens solutions
- Airborne allergens
- Inflammation of lids
- Systemic medical conditions or skin cancers
- Abnormalities of the eyelids include inturning (entropion) or outturning (ectropion).
- The ulcerative form (infectious blepharitis) often results in an infectious yellowish or greenish discharge.
For that reason, common causes of blepharitis are bacterial or viral infections, malfunctioning oil glands in the eyelid, dry eye syndrome, and ocular rosacea. Other causes of blepharitis consist of clogged or dysfunctional oil glands in your eyelids, allergies, bacterial infections at the base of the eyelids, infections caused by eyelash mites (known as demodex) and Seborrheic dermatitis (dandruff).
Infections are generally caused by staphylococcus bacteria, which live on person skin and generally cause no harm. When this bacteria causes blepharitis, the normal cycle of the bacterial colonies has usually been altered by too much oil production. Blepharitis can also be caused by allergies or lice infestation in the eyelashes.
Diagnosis of Blepharitis
Diagnosis of blepharitis can be generally identified by a physician based on the history as given by the patient and the physical examination. Taking a history consist of a thorough discussion of symptoms that the patient is experiencing and a analysis of any general health problems that may be contributing to the eye problem.
Routine examination of the eyelids and eyelashes is generally sufficient to diagnosis of blepharitis. A slit lamp microscope is used for further detailed inspection. This is a microscope with an attached light that allows the doctor to look at the eye under high magnification and is used for examination of the cornea, iris, and lens.
Tests and procedures used to diagnosis of blepharitis include:
Examining your eyelids
Your medical doctor will carefully check your eyelids and your eyes. He or she may use a special magnifying instrument during the check up.
Swabbing skin for testing
In some cases, your medical doctor may use a swab to collect a sample of the oil or crust that forms on your eyelid. This sample can be analyzed for bacteria, fungi or confirmation of an allergy.
People with blepharitis have symptoms of redness; itchiness, and irritation of eyelids, which are uncomfortable and complicated to manage. In diagnosis of blepharitis condition, ophthalmologists a medical expert who performs surgery for eye problems as well as optometrists a expert in diagnosing and treating eye conditions have exact and essential roles to play.
Blepharitis Natural Treatment
The benefits of Herbal Products have been acknowledged worldwide. Herbal supplement is the most widely used form of herbal medicine all over the world although Herbal Supplements are classified as dietary supplements and approved by clinically test. Natural Herbal Treatment with Herbal Supplements is safe and effective way. Today, we will offer you a Natural Product for Blepharitis Natural Treatment that you can try out.
There are several Herbal Products exporters and suppliers in the market. Make sure you are selecting the exporter with due sagacity. “Phlereton” Herbal Product is one of the best Herbal Supplements to treat the condition effectively. The combination of different potent Herbs for Blepharitis Natural Treatment is truly effective. It is a powerful combination of carefully chosen potent herbs that have no side effects. They can help people create treatment plans that use this product, Herbal Supplement, and lifestyle changes to promote health. So you can use this herbal product without any hesitation and doubt.
Phlereton contains the following herbs that have been combined together in precise amounts to make it a powerful formula:
- Wattle Bark 116.27 mg
- Elephant Creeper 58.11 mg
- Sweet Root 58.13 mg
- Coral calcium 34.88 mg
- Iron Compound 34.88 mg
- Cloves 23.25 mg
- Indian Bay-leaf 23.25 mg
- Nutmeg 23.25 mg
- Spanish chamomile 23.25 mg
- Vermilion 23.25mg
How does it help?
Phlereton capsules contain a proprietary blend of pure and fresh herbs that together produce a synergistic effect. As it is a natural supplement it may not show results as evidently or quickly as prescription medications, but that does not mean that it does not work. If you remain patient and keep taking it regularly then it may help you in the following ways:
- It may help minimize the swelling and redness around the eyelids.
- It may help lessen the irritation and itchiness around the eyes.
- It may help lessen dandruff and dryness by aiding oil secretion in the glands.
- It may help reduce scarring and tan around the eyelids.
- It might in some cases minimize tumbling of the eyelashes.
- The normal dose is 2 pills each day right after a meal. Do not take more than the prescribed dose on your own.
- It can be swallowed with water or milk. Milk is preferable if you are not lactose intolerant.
- The dose should be taken at the same time each day so that you have a consistent supply of the active ingredients in your bloodstream. Any time of the day will suffice as long as it can be adhered to.
- If a dose is missed and there are more than 12 hours remaining before your next dose, then the missed dose can be taken at the time of recall. If there are less than 12 hours remaining before your next dose then you should just skip the missed dose and take the next one.
- Never take double dosages to make up for a missed dose.
- For best results no dose should ever be missed.
- You can order the Herbal Products directly from our website only.
- We do not sell the Herbal Products in stores or any other outlet under our name.
How do you select the Herbal Products you want?
- If you are reading this you are either already on the disease you are looking for or you are still finding a way to go to the desired product matching your disease.
- If you are already where you are supposed to be then go on top where you see the product picture there’s a green “add to cart button”.
Found? If yes then move to the next section “How to place an order?”
If NOT then read further…
- Go to home page; see the 8th tab (the last one) in the green row which says Search Diseases By Name.
- Click it and you have access to 60 various diseases from which you can choose the one bothering you.
- You will see the supplement name the moment you click the disease.
How to place an order?
- You see the green “add to cart” button next to the supplement name along with the quantity you require.
- Fill in the quantity, press add to cart and follow the payment process.
- You are done once you have entered your payment details, delivery address and other information required at the time of placing your order.
- Fill in all the right details and sit back to wait for your purchase to reach you.
- All your personal information and credit card or other personal details are absolutely secured by CyberSource and are off the record therefore, you can securely purchase from our website without the anxiety of losing your cash or your personal information.
Happy Shopping from Herbs Solutions By Nature and we along with our whole team wish you great health!
- Product Code: Phlereton
- Availability: In Stock