What is Atrial Fibrillation?
Atrial fibrillation is a heart disorder; most often start in older adults. During atrial fibrillation, the heart's two small upper chambers quiver rather than beating effectively. As a result, blood is not pumped entirely out of the chambers, so it can pool and clot.
Just about 2.2 million Americans suffer from atrial fibrillation. The possibility of developing this disorder increases with age. Doctors estimate that three to five percent of those over age 65 have this disorder. As a result, Atrial Fibrillation often leads to further severe medical conditions such as Congestive Heart Failure and Stroke. The normal heart rate for adults is between 60-100 beats per minute. An individual with Atrial Fibrillation is tachycardic (the heart rate is over the normal range) and could go as high as having 500-600 beats per minute.
Statistically, atrial fibrillation is the most normally diagnosed type of arrhythmia. It affects an average of about 2 million in the United States alone though this type of arrhythmia is generally non-life threatening. The risk of suffering from this condition slowly increases with age because 8% of people above 80 have Atrial Fibrillation. Atrial fibrillation can be dangerous as, if a piece of a blood clot in the atria leaves the heart and becomes lodged in an artery in the brain, a stroke can result. In fact, about 15% of all strokes happen in people with atrial fibrillation.
Symptom of Atrial Fibrillation
Symptom of atrial fibrillation is most often connected with a rapid heart rate. Irregular heart rates may be apprehended as congestive manifestations of shortness of breath, work out intolerance and palpitations, which is also called as edema. In most cases, atrial fibrillation can also be detected with symptoms such as symptoms of hyperthyroidism such as chest pain or angina, diarrhea and weight loss and further symptoms that are common symptoms of lung disease. A patient is also at a higher risk of complications when he or she has a history of stroke, rheumatic fever, heart failure and diabetes.
Symptoms of atrial fibrillation generally include a fast heartbeat of 140 beats per minute. Aside from that there could also be other associated symptoms such as dizziness, lightheadedness, palpitations, and breathlessness. Hypotension or low blood pressure can as well happen.
- Congestive heart failure
- Accelerated heart rate
- Pain in the chest
- Mitral stenosis
- Left atrial enlargement
- Central sleep apnea
Shortness of breath (dyspnea) is the main symptom of the left ventricular insufficiency. People with shortness of breath are four times more probable to die from a heart disease related cause than persons without any symptoms.
During atrial fibrillation, the heart's two upper chambers (the atria) beat chaotically and irregularly — out of coordination with the two lower chambers (the ventricles) of the heart. Symptoms of atrial fibrillation often contain heart palpitations, shortness of breath and weakness.
Causes of Atrial Fibrillation
Even without an evidence of an underlying cardiac disease, it is still very probable for an Atrial Fibrillation to happen. In fact, a lot of young people suffering atrial fibrillation without having had any history or present references to heart issues.
High blood pressure causes changes to the heart's constitution that makes it more likely to causes of atrial fibrillation rapid, erratic heart beats. Also various experts feel that unhealthy blood pressure is the single main risk factor for Atrial Fibrillation.
Some of the causes of atrial fibrillation (that do not directly trace back to a malfunctioning heart) are as follows:
- Congenital heart disease
- Lung cancer
- Pulmonary embolism
- High blood pressure
- Coronary heart disease
- Mitral Stenosis
- Mitral regurgitation
- Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy (HCM)
- A family history of Artial Fiblliration
- Friedreich's ataxia
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Consumption of Alcohol
- Carbon monoxide poisoning
In addition, there are young adults who have atrial fibrillation without any known cause or any facts of underlying heart disease. This condition is known as lone atrial fibrillation. Stress, tobacco, alcohol and the use of stimulants is believed to play a role in lone atrial fibrillation. Does caffeine cause of atrial fibrillation?
To sum everything up atrial fibrillation is when the heart beats too speedily and can cause blood clots, chest pains, fatigue and dizziness. Three big risk factors that causes of atrial fibrillation are condition would be heart disease, high blood pressure and old age.
Diagnosis of Atrial Fibrillation
After a thorough consultation and physical examination, your doctor will order various simple investigations. An electrocardiogram is a test that checks for problems with the electrical activity of the heart, and can be used to diagnosis of atrial fibrillation. Your doctor may as well order other test, including some blood tests, a chest X-ray or an echocardiogram. These may be necessary to find out if there is a major problem which may have caused the atrial fibrillation, as well as to assess the function of the heart. Your medical doctor may order some tests to diagnose your condition, including:
Chest X-ray. X-ray images help your doctor see the situation of your lungs and heart. Your medical doctor can as well use an X-ray to diagnose situation other than atrial fibrillation that may explain your signs and symptoms.
Blood tests. These help your doctor rule out thyroid problems or other substances in your blood that may lead to atrial fibrillation.
Unusually conducted beats after long-short R-R cycles (ie, Ashman phenomenon)
During the physical exam, he's likely to:
- Listen to your lungs
- Listen to your heartbeat's rate and rhythm
- Check for signs of heart muscle or valve problems
- Take your pulse and blood pressure
To understand why a person has atrial fibrillation and the best way to treat it, the medical doctor will want to find out any instant or underlying causes. Doctors use some methods to diagnose atrial fibrillation, including family and medical history, a physical exam, and some diagnostic tests and procedures.
What do we offer?
We are offering Flemeton, an herbal supplement made out of 100% natural ingredients that are obtained from authentic herb retailers. It has been specially formulated for patients suffering from Atrial Fibrillation. It is totally natural and free of synthetic chemicals. We strongly advise all Atrial Fibrillation sufferers to try Flemeton. It is a powerful combination of carefully chosen potent herbs that have no side effects. Please don’t substitute your current medications with Flemeton. It is meant to only supplement your current medication protocol. If however you haven't yet started conventional medication or have become dissatisfied with the ones you are using, then you should definitely make Flemeton your top priority.
Flemeton contains the following herbs that have been combined together in precise amounts to make it a powerful formula:
- Wattle Bark 116.27 mg
- Sweet Root 58.13 mg
- Elephant Creeper 58.11 mg
- Coral calcium 34.88 mg
- Iron Compound 34.88 mg
- Cloves 23.25 mg
- Indian Bay-leaf 23.25 mg
- Nutmeg 23.25 mg
- Spanish chamomile 23.25 mg
- Vermilion 23.25mg
How does it help?
Flemeton capsules contain a proprietary blend of pure and fresh herbs that together produce a synergistic effect. As it is a natural supplement it may not show results as evidently or quickly as prescription medications, but that does not mean that it does not work. If you remain patient and keep taking it regularly then it may help you in the following ways:
- It may stabilize heart rate
- It may help control blood pressure
- It may make breathing easier
- It may reduce cardiac pain
- The normal dose is 2 pills each day right after a meal. Do not take more than the prescribed dose on your own.
- It can be swallowed with water or milk. Milk is preferable if you are not lactose intolerant.
- The dose should be taken at the same time each day so that you have a consistent supply of the active ingredients in your bloodstream. Any time of the day will suffice as long as it can be adhered to.
- If a dose is missed and there are more than 12 hours remaining before your next dose, then the missed dose can be taken at the time of recall. If there are less than 12 hours remaining before your next dose then you should just skip the missed dose and take the next one.
- Never take double dosages to make up for a missed dose.
- For best results no dose should ever be missed.
- You can order the Herbal Products directly from our website only.
- We do not sell the Herbal Products in stores or any other outlet under our name.
How do you select the Herbal Products you want?
- If you are reading this you are either already on the disease you are looking for or you are still finding a way to go to the desired product matching your disease.
- If you are already where you are supposed to be then go on top where you see the product picture there’s a green “add to cart button”.
Found? If yes then move to the next section “How to place an order?”
If NOT then read further…
- Go to home page; see the 8th tab (the last one) in the green row which says Search Diseases By Name.
- Click it and you have access to 60 various diseases from which you can choose the one bothering you.
- You will see the supplement name the moment you click the disease.
How to place an order?
- You see the green “add to cart” button next to the supplement name along with the quantity you require.
- Fill in the quantity, press add to cart and follow the payment process.
- You are done once you have entered your payment details, delivery address and other information required at the time of placing your order.
- Fill in all the right details and sit back to wait for your purchase to reach you.
- All your personal information and credit card or other personal details are absolutely secured by CyberSource and are off the record therefore, you can securely purchase from our website without the anxiety of losing your cash or your personal information.
Happy Shopping from Herbs Solutions By Nature and we along with our whole team wish you great health!
- Product Code: Flemeton
- Availability: In Stock