What is Alopecia?
Although alopecia is a general disease, its name is not extensively known, and even though it is not life-threatening, it's sporadic nature and tendency toward recurrence often has profound psychological effects on the alopecia sufferer. Alopecia is the medical term for hair loss or baldness. It is the name which designates the relatively abundant and early fall out of hair that appears previously weakened by follicular obstruction. Though in frequent cases there can be no treat, various times new treatment options offer hope for the alopecia sufferer.
Alopecia crop up mostly on the area of the head and the total hair of this part is almost defected by the disease.
The ordinary form of alopecia is caused by the hair-thinning condition that occurs in adult human beings and also on the other mandrill species.
However, the harsh type of alopecia condition can differ significantly; it assorts from female to the male pattern of alopecia, the "alopecia and rogenetica", onto the alopecia areata involves the loss of destructive amount of the hair of the head whereas Alopecia totalis is the other kind of Alopecia; it involves in the loss of complete hair up to the most tremendous type. The Alopecia universalis involves the defect of all the hair from the patient's body.
The alopecia condition is also rather common in women and is referred to as women pattern hair loss. In female, "it is characterized by a diffuse decrease in hair density over the crown and frontal scalp with retention of the frontal hairline" Birch et al (2002) make mention of the fact that in various female, the hair loss may affect a little area of the frontal scalp even as in others the entire scalp is involved.
Symptoms of Alopecia
The common symptoms of alopecia consist of severe itching and burning. The hair may begin to fall out in big clumps at a time. This is a extremely traumatic and emotional experience as one identifies with their physical appearance and can be overwhelming to their overall self-esteem.
There can also be an incessant cycle of hair loss and regrowth which can cause high levels of stress, frustration, and insecurities. You may as well experience depression with emotional highs and lows due to the inconsistencies of the condition. Next in line for symptoms of alopecia that needs to be monitored is baldness. The alopecia condition is defined as loss of scalp hair and is caused by various factors including drug side effects and certain medical conditions.
- Clumps of hair coming off whilst combing
- Oval bald patches come out on the top of the head
- Extremely smooth, exposed bald patch
- Short, light-colored hair surrounding the bald area
- Sometimes the hairless area is flaky or crusty (This indicates the presence of ringworms)
- Fingernails might have rows of small dents.
Living a holistic lifestyle can help lessen the symptoms of alopecia in terms of exercising and eating right, getting enough sleep and rest, only consuming alcohol and caffeine in control if you really have to and de-stressing with alternative approaches with Pilates and yoga.
If you are already suffering early signs and symptoms of alopecia whether genetically, illnesses, aging, or medicines, you should be forewarned to review you way of life and habits. Excessive lifestyle habits like smoking, lack of rest, drinking, stress are key culprits to hair loss. If you are taking medication to counter certain illnesses, check with your personal physician is involved in preventing alopecia for other medication.
Causes of Alopecia
The causes of alopecia vary from hereditary baldness to severe medical conditions for instance alopecia areata, hyperthyroidism, hypothyroidism, an autoimmune disorder, and hormone imbalances. Any of the causes can affect women, men, as well as children. On the other hand, some causes of alopecia tend to affect one gender or age group more often. Treatment options for loss of hair are as varied as the causes.
Causes of Alopecia have no pain to most and they don't need pity from anyone. It is not contagious. They are healthy individuals just with their hair problems. It is not like diabetes or hypertension, where even though these diseases are not seen, they have further serious complications.
Causes of Alopecia include:
- Pseudopelade of Brocq
- Prolonged fever
- Hormonal changes, such as childbirth, use of birth control pills or thyroid disease
- Presence of the disease Mucinosa
- Treatment for cancer, such as chemotherapy
- Lupus Erythematosus
- Continual hair pulling or scalp rubbing
- Burns or radiation therapy
- Emotional or physical stress
- Iron deficiency or malnutrition in general
- Ringworm of the scalp
- Dissecting cellulitis
- Hair chemicals in relaxers and hair straightened
- Some prescription medicine
- Tufted folliculitis
- Hereditary disorders
- Hyperthyroidism and hypothyroidism
- Secondary syphilis
- Changes in hormones
- Telogen effluvium
- Scalp infection
- Side effects of various medications such as drugs, anabolic steroids, and birth control pills Side effects of radiation therapy such as chemotherapy
Although further men than women suffer from baldness, there are numerous more common causes of alopecia in women. Generally in women, the hair thins rather than falls out totally leading to balding. Hormone imbalances are also a common cause of alopecia in women. Instead of them being down for life, alopecia causes them to be more understanding of the world around them, often offering help and support to those who have alopecia like themselves.
Your medical doctor may ask you to have pluck test, pull test, daily hair count of hair fallen during shampooing and combing. Biopsy of scalp and trichoscopy may as well be suggested. Diagnosis of alopecia, other tests consist of Savin scale and Ludwig scale to detect women pattern baldness and Hamilton scale and Norwood scale to detect male pattern baldness.
The diagnosis of alopecia is based on your physical symptoms, family and medical history. Your doctor will want to know the pattern and rate of hair loss.
- Certain tests can also be performed to determine the cause of hair loss and to classify it:
- Pull test where some hairs to see how many are thrown out
- The skin scrapings involve a sample of skin or hairs taken from the scalp to determine if an infection is the reason of hair loss
- The biopsy involves removing a small part of the deeper layers of the skin (this test is generally done when it is difficult to confirm a diagnosis of alopecia)
Women suffering hair loss should discuss with their doctor for an accurate diagnosis of alopecia what is causing them to lose hair. In the case of an undiagnosed condition such as diabetes or thyroid problems, treating the medical condition can often stop and even reverse hair loss problems. If the doctor finds that hormonal issues related to menopause and aging are the cause, then he or she is the best resource for information and advice on effective female hair loss solutions.
One of the major criticisms from patients is that their dermatologist just does not understand their exacting disease but because of the limited research into hair disease it is very complicated to make a specific diagnosis of alopecia. Because of limited research there are very few diagnostic tests or treatments available other than for the most common diseases.
- You can order the Herbal Products directly from our website only.
- We do not sell the Herbal Products in stores or any other outlet under our name.
How do you select the Herbal Products you want?
- If you are reading this you are either already on the disease you are looking for or you are still finding a way to go to the desired product matching your disease.
- If you are already where you are supposed to be then go on top where you see the product picture there’s a green “add to cart button”.
Found? If yes then move to the next section “How to place an order?”
If NOT then read further…
- Go to home page; see the 8th tab (the last one) in the green row which says Search Diseases By Name.
- Click it and you have access to 60 various diseases from which you can choose the one bothering you.
- You will see the supplement name the moment you click the disease.
How to place an order?
- You see the green “add to cart” button next to the supplement name along with the quantity you require.
- Fill in the quantity, press add to cart and follow the payment process.
- You are done once you have entered your payment details, delivery address and other information required at the time of placing your order.
- Fill in all the right details and sit back to wait for your purchase to reach you.
- All your personal information and credit card or other personal details are absolutely secured by CyberSource and are off the record therefore, you can securely purchase from our website without the anxiety of losing your cash or your personal information.
Happy Shopping from Herbs Solutions By Nature and we along with our whole team wish you great health!
- The normal dose is 2 pills each day right after a meal. Do not take more than the prescribed dose on your own.
- It can be swallowed with water or milk. Milk is preferable if you are not lactose intolerant.
- The dose should be taken at the same time each day so that you have a consistent supply of the active ingredients in your bloodstream. Any time of the day will suffice as long as it can be adhered to.
- If a dose is missed and there are more than 12 hours remaining before your next dose, then the missed dose can be taken at the time of recall. If there are less than 12 hours remaining before your next dose then you should just skip the missed dose and take the next one.
- Never take double dosages to make up for a missed dose.
- For best results no dose should ever be missed.
Alopecia Herbal Treatment
The benefits of Herbal Products have been acknowledged worldwide. Herbal supplement is the most widely used form of herbal medicine all over the world although Herbal Supplements are classified as dietary supplements and approved by clinically test. Natural Herbal Treatment with Herbal Supplements is safe and effective way. Today, we will offer you a Natural Product for Alopecia Herbal Treatment that you can try out.
There are several Herbal Products exporters and suppliers in the market. Make sure you are selecting the exporter with due sagacity. “Olceton” Herbal Product is one of the best Herbal Supplements to treat the condition effectively. The combination of different potent Herbs for Alopecia Herbal Treatment is truly effective. It is a powerful combination of carefully chosen potent herbs that have no side effects. They can help people create treatment plans that use this product, Herbal Supplement, and lifestyle changes to promote health. So you can use this herbal product without any hesitation and doubt.
Olceton contains the following herbs that have been combined together in precise amounts to make it a powerful formula::
- African rue 43.47 mg
- Cinnabar 43.47 mg
- Cloves 43.47 mg
- Coral calcium 43.47 mg
- Cowhage 43.47 mg
- Egg Shell Calcium 43.47 mg
- Elephant Creeper 43.47 mg
- Indian Rennet 43.47 mg
- Nutmeg 43.47 mg
- Spanish chamomile 43.47 mg
- Wattle Bark 43.47 mg
How does it help?
Olceton capsules contain a proprietary blend of pure and fresh herbs that together produce a synergistic effect. As it is a natural supplement it may not show results as evidently or quickly as prescription medications, but that does not mean that it does not work. If you remain patient and keep taking it regularly then it may help you in the following ways:
- It may help fill the patches of baldness by aiding hair growth.
- It may help improve scarring left due to balding.
- It may help revive hair growth and make strands stronger.