What is Actinic Keratosis?
Actinic Keratosis has been confused with psoriasis since of the similarities in the outward seem on your skin. Both conditions are marked by flaky, dry, scaly, raised, rough, red skin. Of course, not all those symptoms need be present, but very frequently most of them are. As you know, psoriasis is the effect of a defect with your immune system. Therefore it is classified as an auto-immune disorder, whereby your body turns against itself. On the other hand, actinic keratosis is the most general precancerous condition of your skin. If left untreated, it can build up into squamous cell carcinoma which is the second most general type of skin cancer behind basal cell carcinoma.
The appearance of actinic keratosis is suggestive of the progression of the cancer of the skin, and therefore can be a pre-cancerous disorder of the skin. But, the whole process of turning cancerous will take quite a few years; in addition particularly few of the actinic keratosis really does turn cancerous.
While there is no way to avoid psoriasis, it is completely possible to avoid actinic keratosis. That is because the former is possibly in your genes and out of your control while the latter is self-inflicted! By that I mean it is the effect of long-term exposure to ultraviolet light usually found in sunlight. People who work outdoors and those who enjoy much time in the sun need to forever be aware of wearing skin protection. Fair skinned individuals are even very susceptible to the damaging rays of the sun. As such, they need to apply a quality sun screen as well as re-applying it after spending much time in the sun.
Symptoms of Actinic Keratosis
An actinic keratosis may come out as a scaly, raised, or rough area of skin. The keratosis can be red, pink, or brown; sometimes it is the same color as normal skin, but feels rough or dry to the touch. They are easier to feel than to see.
Patches are normally less than an inch in size with slight scale (occasionally thick like a wart) and a pink, red, or brownish color. They are somewhat rough to the touch, like fine sandpaper, and may be a bit sensitive. There are
some obvious symptoms of Actinic Keratosis which include:
- Patchy and scaly part on the face, scalp, back of hands, chest and other body areas that are highly exposed to sun
- Flat and scaly lesions
- Gray, pink red or generally the same colored lesions on the skin
- White or yellow crusty scales on top of the bumps
- Hard and wart-like appearances if left untreated
Most people with actinic keratosis do not experience major symptoms and the patches eventually heal spontaneously. Though, some patients may report soreness, itchiness or discomfort due to the patches on the skin. Actinic Keratosis are commonly found on a background of photodamaged (sun damaged) skin with ephelides (freckles), telangiectases (dilated superficial blood vessels), dyspigmentation (loss of pigmentation), and solar elastosis (decreased skin elasticity as a effect of photodamage). 80% of Actinic Keratosis occur on sun-exposed sites and are mostly common on the back of hands, arms and scalp.
Causes of Actinic Keratosis
Too much sun over various years leads to a disruption in the common growth of skin cells, affecting the upper layer of the skin, called the epidermis. The sun’s rays damage the skin’s DNA, leading to this abnormal growth of the cells. When UV rays hit our skin, the rays damage our skin. When we are young, the body can repair some of the damage. Over time, the damage accumulates, and the body is less able to repair itself. We finally see UV-damaged skin. If UV rays continue to hit the skin, people get Actinic Keratosis.
There are several Causes of Actinic Keratosis which contribute to the risk of AK developing;
- Fair skin
- Hair color is naturally blond or red
- Eyes are naturally blue, green, or hazel
- Skin freckles or burns when in the sun
- 40 years of age or older
- Weak immune system, which has many causes including
- Have a medical condition that makes the skin very sensitive to UV rays, such as:
- Work with substances that contain polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs), such as coal or tar. Roofers have a higher risk of getting AKs because they work with tar and spend their days outdoors.
Fair skin in combination with constant or excessive exposure to sunlight is the major causes of actinic keratosis, outdoor work, worship the sun during vacation. The UV radiation of the sun has an impact on the genetic material of the cells in the epidermal layer. It causes a change in the genetic code which than transforms normal cells into abnormal or atypical cells. Little by little these abnormal cells replace the normal epidermal layer and lead to a disorder of the hardening process of the skin.
Diagnosis of actinic keratosis
Your GP may be able to diagnose an actinic keratosis by its usual appearance alone. Sometimes this is complicated and, if doubt exists, you may be referred to a skin expert (dermatologist). A dermatologist will examine the skin more closely, maybe with a dermatoscope. This is a magnifier with a light that helps to distinguish between harmless (benign) skin lesions and cancerous (malignant) ones. Sometimes it is compulsory to take a biopsy of the skin lesion.
Diagnosis of actinic keratosis are generally made with a simple examination of the skin, including the physical appearance and feel of the area, with is generally rough. In some cases, a biopsy may need to be taken to investigate the possibility of squamous cell carcinoma.
One time you have been diagnosed with actinic keratosis there are some effective treatments to choose from. On the other hand to decide which treatment may best apply to your exact condition should be discussed with your doctor.
Cryosurgery is the most common treatment for actinic keratosis. Here liquid nitrogen is applied to the affected surface with a cotton tip applicator or spray device. Liquid nitrogen is particularly cold and will cause death of all cells of this area.
Advantages of the Treatment
- It is a highly successful treatment.
- It is a quick method.
- It only needs one or two visits to the doctor.
- In general it is a rather cheap treatment.
Disadvantages of the Treatment
- The treatment causes discomfort and/or pain.
- Due to freezing the skin may most probably react with reddening, blisters, swelling or a change of color in skin patches.
- An infection may occur due to delayed wound-healing.
- There is a risk of scarring.
What do we offer?
We are offering Treneton, an herbal supplement made out of 100% natural ingredients that are obtained from authentic herb retailers. It has been specially formulated for patients suffering from Actinic Keratosis. It is totally natural and free of synthetic chemicals. We strongly advise all Actinic Keratosis sufferers to try Treneton. It is a powerful combination of carefully chosen potent herbs that have no side effects. Please don’t substitute your current medications with Treneton. It is meant to only supplement your current medication protocol. If however you haven't yet started conventional medication or have become dissatisfied with the ones you are using, then you should definitely make Treneton your top priority.
Treneton contains the following herbs that have been combined together in precise amounts to make it a powerful formula::
- Wattle Bark 116.27 mg
- Elephant Creeper 58.11 mg
- Sweet Root 58.13 mg
- Coral calcium 34.88 mg
- Iron Compound 34.88 mg
- Cloves 23.25 mg
- Indian Bay-leaf 23.25 mg
- Nutmeg 23.25 mg
- Spanish chamomile 23.25 mg
- Vermilion 23.25mg
How does it help?
Treneton capsules contain a proprietary blend of pure and fresh herbs that together produce a synergistic effect. As it is a natural supplement it may not show results as evidently or quickly as prescription medications, but that does not mean that it does not work. If you remain patient and keep taking it regularly then it may help you in the following ways:
- It may help shrink the scaly and wart like appearances on the skin.
- It may help lessen the redness and inflammation around the patches and warts.
- It may help recover the overall texture of the skin by abolishing these lesions and dry scales.
- The normal dose is 2 pills each day right after a meal. Do not take more than the prescribed dose on your own.
- It can be swallowed with water or milk. Milk is preferable if you are not lactose intolerant.
- The dose should be taken at the same time each day so that you have a consistent supply of the active ingredients in your bloodstream. Any time of the day will suffice as long as it can be adhered to.
- If a dose is missed and there are more than 12 hours remaining before your next dose, then the missed dose can be taken at the time of recall. If there are less than 12 hours remaining before your next dose then you should just skip the missed dose and take the next one.
- Never take double dosages to make up for a missed dose.
- For best results no dose should ever be missed.
- You can order the Herbal Products directly from our website only.
- We do not sell the Herbal Products in stores or any other outlet under our name.
How do you select the Herbal Products you want?
- If you are reading this you are either already on the disease you are looking for or you are still finding a way to go to the desired product matching your disease.
- If you are already where you are supposed to be then go on top where you see the product picture there’s a green “add to cart button”.
Found? If yes then move to the next section “How to place an order?”
If NOT then read further…
- Go to home page; see the 8th tab (the last one) in the green row which says Search Diseases By Name.
- Click it and you have access to 60 various diseases from which you can choose the one bothering you.
- You will see the supplement name the moment you click the disease.
How to place an order?
- You see the green “add to cart” button next to the supplement name along with the quantity you require.
- Fill in the quantity, press add to cart and follow the payment process.
- You are done once you have entered your payment details, delivery address and other information required at the time of placing your order.
- Fill in all the right details and sit back to wait for your purchase to reach you.
- All your personal information and credit card or other personal details are absolutely secured by CyberSource and are off the record therefore, you can securely purchase from our website without the anxiety of losing your cash or your personal information.
Happy Shopping from Herbs Solutions By Nature and we along with our whole team wish you great health!
- Product Code: Treneton
- Availability: In Stock