What is Abdominal Adhesions?
As manual and massage therapists, we are infrequently trained to work effectively in the belly. And yet, correct abdominal massage can provide true relief for circumstances as diverse as constipation, abdominal adhesions, bowel obstructions, post-surgical pain or dysfunction and countless further disease in the belly. Though learning to work successfully and carefully in the belly should be undertaken with care and a severe desire to learn, it is also not rocket science.
Abdominal adhesions are a general complication of major open surgery, occurring in up to 93% of person who experience traditional open abdominal surgery. On the other hand, surgeries performed in a minimally invasive way have been shown to considerably decrease the number of adhesions, mostly the severe form. For instance, in one study, almost all of the patients who had open abdominal surgery later developed a dense network of thick, vascular adhesions, which, once more, are the more severe type. In difference, only 48% of patients in the modestly invasive group developed adhesions. And in those cases, they were the thin, a vascular form, considered less serious because they cause fewer symptoms.
Symptoms of Abdominal Adhesions
Often, the adhesions themselves present no symptoms of abdominal adhesions. But constant abdominal or pelvic pain is a symptom that the adhesions could be causing some difficulty. Abdominal Adhesions cause pain by pulling on nerves within an organ or on tissue bound by the adhesion, so the pain is in the organ or tissue, not the adhesion.
There are not various signs and symptoms of Abdominal Adhesions but some of the patients diagnosed with this disorder have reported the following:
- Chronic abdominal or pelvic pain
- Vomiting and bloating
- Loud bowel sounds
- Swelling of the abdomen
- Inability to pass gas and constipation
As the severity or size of the adhesion increases, the symptoms of abdominal adhesions will become further obvious. An adhesion caused by surgery, appendicitis or further medical conditions may exist without symptoms. But you can begin to feel it though doing exercises such as sit-ups or abdominal crunches. Engaging in abdominal crunches can create worse and increase the tightness of a preexisting abdominal adhesion to make it noticeable.
Causes of Abdominal Adhesions
Inflammation or disease of several of the abdominal organs-stomach, little and large intestines, pancreas, liver, and gallbladder-can result in Abdominal Adhesions. But, by far, the most general causes of Abdominal Adhesions are a side effect of surgery. About 90% of populace who undergo abdominal or pelvic surgery builds up Abdominal Adhesions. The adhesions form within days of the surgery, but symptoms (if any) may not come out for months or even years.
Most adhesions are painless and cause no problems. But sometimes adhesions in the abdomen or pelvic area cause gentle to serious chronic pain. There are various causes of Abdominal Adhesions responsible for origination which includes:
- Abdominal surgery
- Bowel and gynecological surgeries
- Tissue incisions
- Medical management of internal organs
- Drying out of internal organs and tissues
- Contact of internal tissues with foreign materials, such as gauze, surgical gloves, and stitches
- Blood or blood clots that were not rinsed out during surgery
- Radiation Therapy for cancer
- Gynecological infections
- Abdominal infections
Studies of adhesions related readmission showed that 30% of patients would be readmitted at least one time after an abdominal surgery. In neonates, the proportion was 8.3%. Even though causes of abdominal adhesions are well established, the extent and connection between these predisposing factors and the formation of adhesions remain unclear.
Diagnosis of Abdominal Adhesions
Abdominal adhesions cannot be detected during physical exams or imaging such as ultrasound. Doctors generally make their diagnosis of abdominal adhesions from patient histories and symptoms. Abdominal adhesions that cause bowel obstruction, on the other hand, are easily seen through CT scans.
If your doctor thinks an adhesion is obstructing your bowel, they may:
- Examine your tummy to check if it’s tender
- Take your temperature
- Check your heart rate
- Do some blood tests
- Order an X-ray, contrast scan or computer tomography (CT) scan
If pain is the only symptom and there is no confirmation of obstruction, numerous other tests may be done to verify the diagnosis. For instance, visually examining inside of the body with different scopes colonoscope, endoscope, sigmoidoscope, proctoscope and hysteroscope can recognize strictures which may have formed as a result of adhesions. MRI evaluation may be useful in some cases.
In cases in which the diagnosis of abdominal adhesions is doubtful, videolaparoscopic surgical examination and visualization may be the best choice for determining a definitive diagnosis of abdominal adhesions.
What do we offer?
We are offering Sedeton, an herbal supplement made out of 100% natural ingredients that are obtained from authentic herb retailers. It has been specially formulated for patients suffering from Abdominal Adhesions. It is totally natural and free of synthetic chemicals. We strongly advise all Abdominal Adhesions sufferers to try Sedeton. It is a powerful combination of carefully chosen potent herbs that have no side effects. Please don’t substitute your current medications with Sedeton. It is meant to only supplement your current medication protocol. If however you haven't yet started conventional medication or have become dissatisfied with the ones you are using, then you should definitely make Sedeton your top priority.
Sedeton contains the following herbs that have been combined together in precise amounts to make it a powerful formula:
- Acacia Arabica 69.06 mg
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra 34.53 mg
- Argyreia Speciosa 34.53 mg
- Aracylus Pyrethrum 27.62 mg
- Asparagus Racemosus 27.62 mg
- Bombax Malabaricum 27.62 mg
- Celastrus Paniculata 27.62 mg
- Cinnamonus Tamala 27.62 mg
- Datura Alba 27.62 mg
- Hygrophilla Spinosa 27.62 mg
- Myristica Fragrans 27.62 mg
- Tamarindus Indica 27.62 mg
- Trianthema Portulacastrum 27.62 mg
- Hyoscyamus Niger 13.81 mg
- Crocus Sativus 2.76 mg
How does it help?
Sedeton capsules contain a proprietary blend of pure and fresh herbs that together produce a synergistic effect. As it is a natural supplement it may not show results as evidently or quickly as prescription medications, but that does not mean that it does not work. If you remain patient and keep taking it regularly then it may help you in the following ways:
- It may help ease out bloating and constipation.
- It may lessen nausea in some patients.
- It may make it easier for the individuals to pass gas by regulating the bowel movements.
- It may comforts the abdominal cramps and frequent pains.
- The normal dose is 2 pills each day right after a meal. Do not take more than the prescribed dose on your own.
- It can be swallowed with water or milk. Milk is preferable if you are not lactose intolerant.
- The dose should be taken at the same time each day so that you have a consistent supply of the active ingredients in your bloodstream. Any time of the day will suffice as long as it can be adhered to.
- If a dose is missed and there are more than 12 hours remaining before your next dose, then the missed dose can be taken at the time of recall. If there are less than 12 hours remaining before your next dose then you should just skip the missed dose and take the next one.
- Never take double dosages to make up for a missed dose.
- For best results no dose should ever be missed.
- You can order the Herbal Products directly from our website only.
- We do not sell the Herbal Products in stores or any other outlet under our name.
How do you select the Herbal Products you want?
- If you are reading this you are either already on the disease you are looking for or you are still finding a way to go to the desired product matching your disease.
- If you are already where you are supposed to be then go on top where you see the product picture there’s a green “add to cart button”.
Found? If yes then move to the next section “How to place an order?”
If NOT then read further…
- Go to home page; see the 8th tab (the last one) in the green row which says Search Diseases By Name.
- Click it and you have access to 60 various diseases from which you can choose the one bothering you.
- You will see the supplement name the moment you click the disease.
How to place an order?
- You see the green “add to cart” button next to the supplement name along with the quantity you require.
- Fill in the quantity, press add to cart and follow the payment process.
- You are done once you have entered your payment details, delivery address and other information required at the time of placing your order.
- Fill in all the right details and sit back to wait for your purchase to reach you.
- All your personal information and credit card or other personal details are absolutely secured by CyberSource and are off the record therefore, you can securely purchase from our website without the anxiety of losing your cash or your personal information.
Happy Shopping from Herbs Solutions By Nature and we along with our whole team wish you great health!
- Product Code: Sedeton
- Availability: In Stock