What is Flatulence?Flatulence is a restorative condition created because of excess pressure of intestinal gas in stomach which is normally made out of the following:
Carbon dioxide: 10–30%
This typically happens because of deficient assimilation. At the point when an individual is in the condition of the malady he/she experience a lot of bloating and increase in burping which helps pass the excess gas some way or the other out of the stomach. There is an ordinary measure of gas that an individual passes which is lenient yet in situations where an individual is experiencing the infection. The gas is created in abundance and an individual farts more than typical. Normally an individual can pass out gas 14 times each day however on account of this disease its passed more than 14 times every day. The disease has no genuine life threatening ramifications yet it’s a reason for significant social embarrassment when it’s wild.
Symptoms of Flatulence
The diagnosis is normally done based on some of the really obvious Symptoms of Flatulence that are listed below:
- Farting more than 14 times a day
- Passing out gas with a lot of noise due to excess pressure build up in the stomach causing it difficult to pass out of small passage.
- Unbearable smell connected with the passing out of gas
- Excessive gasses being dislodged from the rectum
What Causes Flatulence?
The following are some of the major Causes of Flatulence:
- Increased intake of gas from air swallowing
- Augmented production of gas due to break down of undigested foods by harmless bacteria normally found in the colon.
- Excess swallowing of air due to activities that include swallowing
- Chewing gum on daily basis
- Use of Tobacco
- Candy sucking
- Consumption of carbonated drinks
- Incomplete digestion and absorption of some carbohydrates including sugar, starches, and fiber
Excess consumption of:
- Red Wine
- Deficiency of Lactase
- Decreased enzymes production due to Malabsorption syndromes
- Poor dietary fiber
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Intestinal obstruction (including cancer)
- Diverticulosis or diverticulitis
- Poor thyroid function
- Narcotic and other drug use
What do we offer?
We are offering Flameton, an herbal supplement made out of 100% natural ingredients that are obtained from authentic herb retailers. It has been specially formulated for patients suffering from Flatulence. It is totally natural and free of synthetic chemicals. We strongly advise all Flatulence sufferers to try Flameton. It is a powerful combination of carefully chosen potent herbs that have no side effects. Please don’t substitute your current medications with Flameton. It is meant to only supplement your current medication protocol. If however you haven't yet started conventional medication or have become dissatisfied with the ones you are using, then you should definitely make Flameton your top priority.
Flameton contains the following herbs that have been combined together in precise amounts to make it a powerful formula:
- Operculina turpelthum 142.5 mg
- Rheum Rhabarbarum 41.8 mg
- Scammony 38 mg
- Indian Olibanum Tree 16.3 mg
- Torchwood Tree 12.3 mg
- Ginger 16.3 mg
How does it help?
Flameton capsules contain a proprietary blend of pure and fresh herbs that together produce a synergistic effect. As it is a natural supplement it may not show results as evidently or quickly as prescription medications, but that does not mean that it does not work. If you remain patient and keep taking it regularly then it may help you in the following ways:
- It may help you get rid of the constant farting
- It may help regulate gases inside your stomach to prevent buildup of gas
It may also work on dislodging the unused and excess gas out of your system
- The normal dose is 2 pills each day right after a meal. Do not take more than the prescribed dose on your own.
- It can be swallowed with water or milk. Milk is preferable if you are not lactose intolerant.
- The dose should be taken at the same time each day so that you have a consistent supply of the active ingredients in your bloodstream. Any time of the day will suffice as long as it can be adhered to.
- If a dose is missed and there are more than 12 hours remaining before your next dose, then the missed dose can be taken at the time of recall. If there are less than 12 hours remaining before your next dose then you should just skip the missed dose and take the next one.
- Never take double dosages to make up for a missed dose.
- For best results no dose should ever be missed.
- You can order the Herbal Products directly from our website only.
- We do not sell the Herbal Products in stores or any other outlet under our name.
How do you select the Herbal Products you want?
- If you are reading this you are either already on the disease you are looking for or you are still finding a way to go to the desired product matching your disease.
- If you are already where you are supposed to be then go on top where you see the product picture there’s a green “add to cart button”.
Found? If yes then move to the next section “How to place an order?”
If NOT then read further…
- Go to home page; see the 8th tab (the last one) in the green row which says Search Diseases By Name.
- Click it and you have access to 60 various diseases from which you can choose the one bothering you.
- You will see the supplement name the moment you click the disease.
How to place an order?
- You see the green “add to cart” button next to the supplement name along with the quantity you require.
- Fill in the quantity, press add to cart and follow the payment process.
- You are done once you have entered your payment details, delivery address and other information required at the time of placing your order.
- Fill in all the right details and sit back to wait for your purchase to reach you.
- All your personal information and credit card or other personal details are absolutely secured by CyberSource and are off the record therefore, you can securely purchase from our website without the anxiety of losing your cash or your personal information.
Happy Shopping from Herbs Solutions By Nature and we along with our whole team wish you great health!
- Product Code: Flameton
- Availability: In Stock