Melasma and Hyperpigmentation are both skin pigmentation diseases that generally affect our face. Both are similar but very different. Melasma is a kind of Hyperpigmentation. Melasma is another type of pigmentation on face appearing generally in women. Also called pregnancy masks, it is characterized by brown spots, dark discolorations that come out in symmetry. They can also show in forehead and upper lip.
A fact about Melasma is that there is no exact known cause. The most well-known prediction is the triggering of hormones like progesterone, estrogen, birth control pills & medications. These are what a pregnant lady experiences thereby making it more susceptible to females (over 90% female cases).
Melasma itself is due to an increase in the amount of pigment in your skin. What Causes of Melasma is not completely recognized, but experts are practically certain that a variety of factors can trigger it. Melasma can be brought on by:
- A too much amount of sun exposure
- Being in the second or third trimester of pregnancy
- Taking oral contraceptives
- Receiving hormone replacement therapy
The most common reason for getting melasma is too much exposure to sunlight (ultraviolet rays), and the condition is frequently triggered during summer months.
Melasma Natural Treatment
People do not stop to think that there could be helpful melasma natural treatments that could give them the skin that they want and long for. Melasma Natural Treatment is exactly what their skin needs because it is useful, it is safe and it is made from natural ingredients that nourish the skin.
The treatment that you can utilize to treat your condition will not put your baby in any kind of danger, different some of the chemical creams and lotions that are in the market today. These Melasma Natural Remedies are safe for both you and your baby, because they are all home-based and they use ingredients that you possibly use every day, right in your kitchen.
- One can utilize onion juice, apple cider vinegar, potato and lemon to start their treatment with this skin condition.
- Using products like lemon juice, Aloe Vera, sliced cucumber, turmeric and raw potato over the darkened areas will definitely help you.
- Skin lighting creams are a combination of soy milk, hydroquinone, calcium cucumber and azelaic acid that slow melanin production.
- Coconut milk is loaded with lactic acid, another exfoliating substance which can fade dark spots.
- A non-surgical treatment that makes use of exact light wavelengths to target darker skin.
- Using topical agents like Kojic, azelaic or mandelic acids helps a lot as these utilize alpha hydroxy acids that rejuvenate the skin.
- Medicinal Herbs for Melasma contain active ingredients and oils with medicinal properties and effective on the epidermis. Most of the medicinal herbs are used in lots of cosmetics today. Melasma Herbal Treatment is effective from other treatments effective other
- Some fruits can get rid of melasma naturally. For instance, one study shows that grape seed extract can decrease pigmentation when taken orally.
- Lower stress levels and activities like yoga, meditation and walks could very much decrease Melasma.
- A procedure where the top layer of skin peels off due to a solution applied over skin.
- One of the most promising treatments is a natural supplement which combines ingredients to help support your adrenal gland deficiencies, maintain healthier copper levels, and decrease the MSH (alpha-melanocyte stimulating hormone) within your body.
- Brown sugar contains a lot of glycolic acid. This fruit acid is usually found in expensive chemical peels which are used to decrease hyperpigmentation.
Melseton for Melasma Natural Treatment
Several medicinal herbs for skin are also available treating a variety of diseases. But here is herbal supplement such as “Melseton” for Melasma Natural Treatment reduces excess pigmentation in the skin which can lead to different skin problems. These Herbal supplements can combine with skin cells and prevent virus spread. Melseton is a natural and effective herbal product. This herbal skin care product also contains Spanish chamomile and Cloves which have fungicidal properties. Problems like warts, eczema, dandruff, psoriasis, acne and scabies can be treated.