As lipomas are generally harmless and free from pain, several people do not opt for their surgical removal. “Most docs recommend that the patient live with it,” says Bergin, “They are benign. So, the only reason to remove them is if they hurt, show rapid growth in size, or if they bother something moreover — like if they rub or pinch against something.”
While the underlying Cause of Lipoma development may not be known, several cases come out after a physical injury to the area. The injury itself may not trigger the lump as much as it makes the presence of the lipoma known.
- Gardner syndrome sometimes causes benign tumors.
- Adiposis dolorosa prompts growth of benign lipoma tumors.
- Madelung disease has lipomas on upper body and is rare.
- Cowden syndrome offers lipoma tumors and skin tags.
- Familial multiple lipomatosis is a hereditary disorder of numerous lipomas.
Are Lipomas Cancerous?
- A lipoma is generally harmless and painless, and most lipomas are not cancerous.
- However, in rare cases, a lipoma can become a liposarcoma, a fat-cell cancer.
Natural Treatment of Lipoma
The treatment methods discussed above come with their own negative aspects. When the lipoma doesn’t cause you much discomfort, you can try a few natural, non-invasive ways to treat them.
Natural Treatment of Lipoma doesn’t have any side effects and are totally safe to use. It is significant to keep in mind that these do not produce immediate results. You have to use them regularly and allow time to show results.
- Drink adequate amounts of water to flush out toxins from the body.
- Drink at least one cup green tea each day to enhance your metabolism to burn fat, and probably get rid of the lipomas.
- The high amount of omega-3 fatty acids in flaxseed oil could be used to dissolve lipomas or at least reduce the growth.
- Chickweed is generally known to treat lipoma. Take one teaspoon of chickweed three times a day. You can as well take chickweed oil for external application on the lipoma.
- Essential oils such as tea tree or sage oil can be used in combination with carrier oil for example coconut or castor oil to be applied on the lipoma two times a day.
- Eat foods rich in fiber to maintain healthy digestion and bowel movement.
- Bitter Herbs for Lipoma increase body’s ability to digest fats. As point out before lipoma is accumulated fat so including bitter herbs in your regular diet will help. Yarrow, gentian, olives, wormwood, unsweetened chocolate and dandelions greens are some of the bitter foods.
- Apple Cider Vinegar has hydrates and refreshes the body to take away the water retention. It also suppresses your appetite to make you eat less and feel lighter.
- Flaxseed oil has levels of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, which help to decrease inflammation.
- Avoid foods high on preservatives, artificial flavoring and coloring agents to get rid of the possibility of chemical accumulation within the system that may promote the growth of fatty masses under one’s epidermal layers.
- Lemon juice gets rid of toxins from your body. It helps to both stop and treat lipoma.
- Apply propolis onto the affected area for some days and the fat tissue should be totally gone.
- Herbal plant can diminish the size of the lipoma, as it dissolves the fat deposits of the tissue. Sage is used to balance the fluids within the body, which may be connected to the formation of the lump.
Lemeton for Lipoma Natural Treatment
It is known that the natural herbs are good blood purifiers. In fact, their ingredients as well help in digesting fat too. When the bitter herbs are consumed every day, fat accumulation stops and the size of the lumps reduces. Natural herbs and Herbal Supplements promote blood flow, detoxify the system, and enhances metabolism. Herbs like yarrow, olives, wormwood, gentian, unsweetened chocolate, dandelions, etc can be consumed every day. “Lemeton” is the one of the top constitutional herbal Supplement for Lipoma Natural Treatment. Usually the individual requiring any other supplement is obese. If these constitutional symptoms match the patient’s symptoms, Herbal Supplements Lemeton can help in complete disappearance of Lipomas.