What is Sjogren’s Syndrome?
Sjogren's syndrome is a chronic autoimmune disease in which the moisture producing glands that produce tears and saliva get destroyed by the body’s own white blood cells. This causes the mouth and eyes to become dry. Although the eyes and the mouth are the major areas affects, sometimes this disease can also affect other parts of the body, including the kidney and lungs. Although a person of any age can develop this syndrome people of age 40 and above are diagnosed more often. Compared to men, women are more likely to have this illness. No cure exists for Sjogren’s syndrome so the treatment focuses on relieving symptoms.
Symptoms of Sjogren’s Syndrome
There are some manifested symptoms of Sjogren's syndrome which can affect the functionality of tears and saliva producing glands. These include:
- Glands inflammation producing tears and saliva
- Dryness in the eyes and mouth
- Irritation in the eyes
- Gritty sensation
- Abrasion of cornea
- Difficulty swallowing
- Cavities and dental decay
- Gum disease
- Sores in and around the mouth
- Parotid gland infection
- Dryness of lips
- Disturbance in the lining of breathing passages and vagina
- Joint pain
- Raynaud's phenomenon
- Lung inflammation
- Lymph node enlargement
- Inflammation of blood vessels
- Autoimmune thyroiditis
What Causes Sjogren’s Syndrome?
The exact cause of Sjogren's Syndrome has not been identified yet but some eminent causes that are believed to be responsible for this disorder include:
- Genetic inheritance
- Autoimmune illness
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
- Autoimmune thyroid disease
- Type I diabetes
What do we offer?
We are offering Neteton, an herbal supplement made out of 100% natural ingredients that are obtained from authentic herb retailers. It has been specially formulated for patients suffering from Sjogren’s Syndrome. It is totally natural and free of synthetic chemicals. We strongly advise all Sjogren’s Syndrome sufferers to try Neteton. It is a powerful combination of carefully chosen potent herbs that have no side effects. Please don’t substitute your current medications with Neteton. It is meant to only supplement your current medication protocol. If however you haven't yet started conventional medication or have become dissatisfied with the ones you are using, then you should definitely make Neteton your top priority.
Neteton contains the following herbs that have been combined together in precise amounts to make it a powerful formula::
- Operculina turpelthum 142.5 mg
- Rheum Rhabarbarum 41.8 mg
- Scammony 38 mg
- Indian Olibanum Tree 16.3 mg
- Ginger 16.3 mg
- Torchwood Tree 12.3 mg
How does it help?
Neteton capsules contain a proprietary blend of pure and fresh herbs that together produce a synergistic effect. As it is a natural supplement it may not show results as evidently or quickly as prescription medications, but that does not mean that it does not work. If you remain patient and keep taking it regularly then it may help you in the following ways:
- It may help diminish cavities, gum disease and other dental decays.
- It may help ease out inflammation and itchiness around the eyes.
- It may help lessen the soreness that develops around the mouth.
- It may help lessen fatigue by easing out other symptoms.
It may also help minimize dryness and flakiness in eyes, lips and mouth.
- The normal dose is 2 pills each day right after a meal. Do not take more than the prescribed dose on your own.
- It can be swallowed with water or milk. Milk is preferable if you are not lactose intolerant.
- The dose should be taken at the same time each day so that you have a consistent supply of the active ingredients in your bloodstream. Any time of the day will suffice as long as it can be adhered to.
- If a dose is missed and there are more than 12 hours remaining before your next dose, then the missed dose can be taken at the time of recall. If there are less than 12 hours remaining before your next dose then you should just skip the missed dose and take the next one.
- Never take double dosages to make up for a missed dose.
- For best results no dose should ever be missed.
- You can order the Herbal Products directly from our website only.
- We do not sell the Herbal Products in stores or any other outlet under our name.
How do you select the Herbal Products you want?
- If you are reading this you are either already on the disease you are looking for or you are still finding a way to go to the desired product matching your disease.
- If you are already where you are supposed to be then go on top where you see the product picture there’s a green “add to cart button”.
Found? If yes then move to the next section “How to place an order?”
If NOT then read further…
- Go to home page; see the 8th tab (the last one) in the green row which says Search Diseases By Name.
- Click it and you have access to 60 various diseases from which you can choose the one bothering you.
- You will see the supplement name the moment you click the disease.
How to place an order?
- You see the green “add to cart” button next to the supplement name along with the quantity you require.
- Fill in the quantity, press add to cart and follow the payment process.
- You are done once you have entered your payment details, delivery address and other information required at the time of placing your order.
- Fill in all the right details and sit back to wait for your purchase to reach you.
- All your personal information and credit card or other personal details are absolutely secured by CyberSource and are off the record therefore, you can securely purchase from our website without the anxiety of losing your cash or your personal information.
Happy Shopping from Herbs Solutions By Nature and we along with our whole team wish you great health!
- Product Code: Neteton
- Availability: In Stock