What is Scleroderma?Scleroderma also called systemic sclerosis is a rare and chronic autoimmune rheumatic disease of the connective tissues. In this disease the skin and connective tissues (the fibers that provide the system and support for your body) harden and become tight. In some patients only the skin gets affected but in some patients other structures such as the blood vessels, internal organs and the digestive tract also get affected. There are two types of scleroderma, Limited Systemic and Diffuse Systemic. In Limited Systemic only small portions of the skin such as the hands, feet and arms are affected whereas in diffuse systemic major portions of the skin are widely affected such as the back, tummy and other large areas of the body. Scleroderma often causes a formation of hard, smooth and immobile patches on the skin which can be embarrassing if visible and thus a patient may suffer not only physically but also psychologically. While a cure for scleroderma does not exist, a variety of treatments can ease symptoms and improve quality of life.
Symptoms of Scleroderma
Scleroderma has many symptoms the most common of which are as follows:
- Wrist pain
- Dry cough
- Shortness of breath
- Dilation after eating
- Swallowing Difficulties
- Esophageal reflux
- Heart burning
- Difficulties controlling stools
- Fingers and toes turn a bluish color
- Loss of hair
- Skin becomes hard
- Light and dark patches form on the skin
- Fingers, hands, and the forearm becomes tight
- Lumps form inside the skin
- Facial skin becomes tight and mask-like
- Pain in the joints
- Ulcers develop on the fingertips or toes
- The feet hurt and become numb
- Fingers and joints become painful, stiff, and swollen
What Causes Scleroderma?
The exact cause of Scleroderma is unknown; however the following factors are thought to contribute to its development:
- Collagen buildup in the skin or other organs of the body
- Exposure to silica dust
- Exposure to polyvinyl chloride
- Systemic lupus erythematosus
What do we offer?
We are offering Dermeton, an herbal supplement made out of 100% natural ingredients that are obtained from authentic herb retailers. It has been specially formulated for patients suffering from Scleroderma. It is totally natural and free of synthetic chemicals. We strongly advise all Scleroderma sufferers to try Dermeton. It is a powerful combination of carefully chosen potent herbs that have no side effects. Please don’t substitute your current medications with Dermeton. It is meant to only supplement your current medication protocol. If however you haven't yet started conventional medication or have become dissatisfied with the ones you are using, then you should definitely make Dermeton your top priority.
Dermeton contains the following herbs that have been combined together in precise amounts to make it a powerful formula:
- African rue 43.47 mg
- Cinnabar 43.47 mg
- Cloves 43.47 mg
- Coral calcium 43.47 mg
- Cowhage 43.47 mg
- Egg Shell Calcium 43.47 mg
- Elephant Creeper 43.47 mg
- Indian Rennet 43.47 mg
- Nutmeg 43.47 mg
- Spanish chamomile 43.47 mg
- Wattle Bark 43.47 mg
How does it help?
Dermeton capsules contain a proprietary blend of pure and fresh herbs that together produce a synergistic effect. As it is a natural supplement it may not show results as evidently or quickly as prescription medications, but that does not mean that it does not work. If you remain patient and keep taking it regularly then it may help you in the following ways:
- It may help stomach problems
- It may make swallowing food and drinks easier
- It may make the skin soft
- It may lessen the discoloration of the skin
- It may lessen joint pain
- It may make breathing easier
- It may improve the appearance of the skin
- It may shrink ulcers
- The normal dose is 2 pills each day right after a meal. Do not take more than the prescribed dose on your own.
- It can be swallowed with water or milk. Milk is preferable if you are not lactose intolerant.
- The dose should be taken at the same time each day so that you have a consistent supply of the active ingredients in your bloodstream. Any time of the day will suffice as long as it can be adhered to.
- If a dose is missed and there are more than 12 hours remaining before your next dose, then the missed dose can be taken at the time of recall. If there are less than 12 hours remaining before your next dose then you should just skip the missed dose and take the next one.
- Never take double dosages to make up for a missed dose.
- For best results no dose should ever be missed.
- You can order the Herbal Products directly from our website only.
- We do not sell the Herbal Products in stores or any other outlet under our name.
How do you select the Herbal Products you want?
- If you are reading this you are either already on the disease you are looking for or you are still finding a way to go to the desired product matching your disease.
- If you are already where you are supposed to be then go on top where you see the product picture there’s a green “add to cart button”.
Found? If yes then move to the next section “How to place an order?”
If NOT then read further…
- Go to home page; see the 8th tab (the last one) in the green row which says Search Diseases By Name.
- Click it and you have access to 60 various diseases from which you can choose the one bothering you.
- You will see the supplement name the moment you click the disease.
How to place an order?
- You see the green “add to cart” button next to the supplement name along with the quantity you require.
- Fill in the quantity, press add to cart and follow the payment process.
- You are done once you have entered your payment details, delivery address and other information required at the time of placing your order.
- Fill in all the right details and sit back to wait for your purchase to reach you.
- All your personal information and credit card or other personal details are absolutely secured by CyberSource and are off the record therefore, you can securely purchase from our website without the anxiety of losing your cash or your personal information.
Happy Shopping from Herbs Solutions By Nature and we along with our whole team wish you great health!
- Product Code: Dermeton
- Availability: In Stock