What is Osteomyelitis?Osteomyelitis is a bone infection which is developed when the infections reach the bone by going through the circulatory system or by spreading from close-by tissues. Osteomyelitis can also start in the bone itself if the damage exposes the bone because that gives way to the bacteria. In kids, osteomyelitis most generally influences the long bones of the legs and upper arm, while grown-ups are more inclined to get affected by osteomyelitis in the bones that form the spine (vertebrae). Individuals who have diabetes may get affected by osteomyelitis in their feet in case they have foot ulcers. In the earlier times it was considered a hopeless condition but today Osteomyelitis can be effectively treated. A number of people need surgery to get rid of parts of the dead bone which is followed by really strong antibiotics, regularly transported intravenously, commonly for no less than six weeks’ time period.
Symptoms of Osteomyelitis
There are some very evident signs and symptoms of Osteomyelitis that help diagnose in patients and these normally include:
- Acute bone pain
- Frequent onset of fever
- General distress, restlessness, or ill-feeling known as malaise
- Sudden chills
- Excessive sweating
- Pain in lower back
- Swelling of the ankles, feet, and legs
What Causes Osteomyelitis?
Usually some sort of bacteria is responsible for causing Osteomyelitis but there are some other substantial causes also that can initiate the symptoms of this chronic bone disorder. These causes of
- Infection of the affected skin, muscles, or tendons next to the bone
- Recent or an old injury
- Placement of metal rods in the bones
- Drug consumption through injections
- Lack of proper blood supply
- Recent trauma
What do we offer?
We are offering Osteton, an herbal supplement made out of 100% natural ingredients that are obtained from authentic herb retailers. It has been specially formulated for patients suffering from Osteomyelitis. It is totally natural and free of synthetic chemicals. We strongly advise all Osteomyelitis sufferers to try Osteton. It is a powerful combination of carefully chosen potent herbs that have no side effects. Please don’t substitute your current medications with Osteton. It is meant to only supplement your current medication protocol. If however you haven't yet started conventional medication or have become dissatisfied with the ones you are using, then you should definitely make Osteton your top priority.
Osteton contains the following herbs that have been combined together in precise amounts to make it a powerful formula::
- Serpentine 75 mg
- Arillus Myristicae 60 mg
- Elephant Creeper 30 mg
- Nutmeg 30 mg
- Saffron 19 mg
How does it help?
Osteton capsules contain a proprietary blend of pure and fresh herbs that together produce a synergistic effect. As it is a natural supplement it may not show results as evidently or quickly as prescription medications, but that does not mean that it does not work. If you remain patient and keep taking it regularly then it may help you in the following ways:
- It may help ease out the pain in and around the bones.
- It may help reduce sweating and sudden chills.
- It may help reduce fever and frequent pain in the lower side of your back.
- The normal dose is 2 pills each day right after a meal. Do not take more than the prescribed dose on your own.
- It can be swallowed with water or milk. Milk is preferable if you are not lactose intolerant.
- The dose should be taken at the same time each day so that you have a consistent supply of the active ingredients in your bloodstream. Any time of the day will suffice as long as it can be adhered to.
- If a dose is missed and there are more than 12 hours remaining before your next dose, then the missed dose can be taken at the time of recall. If there are less than 12 hours remaining before your next dose then you should just skip the missed dose and take the next one.
- Never take double dosages to make up for a missed dose.
- For best results no dose should ever be missed.
- You can order this product directly from our website only.
- We do not sell this product in stores or any other outlet under our name.
How do you select the product you want?
- If you are reading this you are either already on the disease you are looking for or you are still finding a way to go to the desired product matching your disease.
- If you are already where you are supposed to be then go on top where you see the product picture there’s a green “add to cart button”.
Found? If yes then move to the next section “How to place an order?”
If NOT then read further…
- Go to home page; see the 8th tab (the last one) in the green row which says Search Diseases By Name.
- Click it and you have access to 60 various diseases from which you can choose the one bothering you.
- You will see the supplement name the moment you click the disease.
How to place an order?
- You see the green “add to cart” button next to the supplement name along with the quantity you require.
- Fill in the quantity, press add to cart and follow the payment process.
- You are done once you have entered your payment details, delivery address and other information required at the time of placing your order.
- Fill in all the right details and sit back to wait for your purchase to reach you.
- All your personal information and credit card or other personal details are absolutely secured by CCNOW and are off the record therefore, you can securely purchase from our website without the anxiety of losing your cash or your personal information.
Happy Shopping and we along with our whole team wish you great health!
- Product Code: Osteton
- Availability: In Stock