What are Eye Bags?
The bags under the eyes are a swelling or inflammation. Even though there are various risk factors that contribute to the development of these bags, eye bags is very common in old age, in the lower eyelid. With aging, the tissues roughly the eyes are weakening and fall due to gravity.
There are no clear sources of these eye bags but different factors are connected to the causes. Fortunately, there are different ways on how to get rid of bags under eyes that have been certified to be working in the removal of bags under eyes. Before looking at them it is wise to begin by knowing the causes of these dark bags under eyes.
This refers to the condition of mild swelling or puffiness under the eyes. This is due to the weakening of the muscles and tissues that support the eyelids. Fluids or fats can also build up at the skin under the eyes making it to come out swollen and puffy. Age is the major cause though young people are also susceptible due to other causative agents.
Symptoms of Eye Bags
This condition is named after the symptoms of eye bags it produces, mostly a baggy look around the eyes. Specific symptoms of eye bags are as follows:
- Loosening of skin under the eyes
- Puffiness around the eyes
- Fluid buildup below the eyes apparent by swelling
- Redness and itching along with puffiness (in severe cases)
- Dark circles under the eyes
When to see a doctor
You may not like the way they look, but eye bags are generally harmless and don't need medical care. See your doctor if the swelling:
- Is severe and persistent
- Is accompanied by redness, itching or pain
- Affects other parts of your body, such as your legs
- Your doctor will want to rule out other possible causes that can contribute to the swelling, such as thyroid disease, infection or an allergy.
Causes of Eye Bags
There are four common causes of eye bags. The first one is fluid retention, which can be affected by hormonal imbalance and by lack of sleep. The menstruation cycle of women also affect the swelling. When you get sleep, all the fluids settle in your body and by morning, they have already made your skin look puffy. The skin fold under your eyes is the first indicators of puffiness. After a few hours, the swelling is supposed to lessen as the fluids are absorbed by the body. On the other hand, if you sleep before the fluid has been absorbed, by morning your eye bags will come out even puffier.
Eye bags can form due to various causes of eye bags, such as:
- Hormonal changes
- Consumption of salty foods
- Kidney damage
- Skin allergies in cases of puffiness that occurs along with redness and itching
- Sleeping on the back all the time
- Changes in weather causing fluid retention
- Aging of tissues and muscles that protect the eyelid
- Genetic Factors
- Severe sleep problems
- Nutrition, poor diet
- Heredity Dark circles can run in families.
- Exposure to sun
- Allergies, asthma, eczema
- Pregnancy and Menstruation
- Aging - as the skin thins with aging, blood vessels below the skin are more visible.
- Adrenal exhaustion
- Kidney energetic deficiency (Chinese Medicine)
- Individuals of African or Asian descent are more likely to experience dark circles
However, there are a number of causes of eye bags that do not effect in discomfort or problems with interrupted vision and these causes can be treated rather easily at home.
Too much alcohol intake, stress, water retention, hormonal changes, lack of sleep and also much salt in your diet are all factors that can bring about the situation and of course research shows that puffy eyes or bags under the eyes can be linked in some way to genetic or heredity factors.
Diagnosis of Eye Bags
To make a diagnosis of eye bags under your eyes, your doctor will likely ask you questions about your medical history and lifestyle.
For bags under the eyes, some necessary questions you can ask your doctor include:
- What is the most likely cause of my symptoms?
- Kind of follow-up care can I expect?
- Is my condition a temporary or chronic problem?
- What results can I expect?
- What treatment approach will you recommend?
- What will be the cost of the treatments?
- Can I do anything at home to improve my symptoms?
- What kind of follow-up care can I expect?
- Does medical insurance cover these costs?
What do we offer?
We are offering Gabeton, an herbal supplement made out of 100% natural ingredients that are obtained from authentic herb retailers. It has been specially formulated for patients suffering from Eye Bags. It is totally natural and free of synthetic chemicals. We strongly advise all Eye Bags sufferers to try Gabeton. It is a powerful combination of carefully chosen potent herbs that have no side effects. Please don’t substitute your current medications with Gabeton. It is meant to only supplement your current medication protocol. If however you haven't yet started conventional medication or have become dissatisfied with the ones you are using, then you should definitely make Gabeton your top priority.
Gabeton contains the following herbs that have been combined together in precise amounts to make it a powerful formula:
- African rue 43.47 mg
- Cinnabar 43.47 mg
- Cloves 43.47 mg
- Coral calcium 43.47 mg
- Cowhage 43.47 mg
- Egg Shell Calcium 43.47 mg
- Elephant Creeper 43.47 mg
- Indian Rennet 43.47 mg
- Nutmeg 43.47 mg
- Spanish chamomile 43.47 mg
- Wattle Bark 43.47 mg
How does it help?
Gabeton capsules contain a proprietary blend of pure and fresh herbs that together produce a synergistic effect. As it is a natural supplement it may not show results as evidently or quickly as prescription medications, but that does not mean that it does not work. If you remain patient and keep taking it regularly then it may help you in the following ways:
- It may help tighten skin
- It may reduce puffiness and swelling around the eyes
- It may relieve itching
- It may reduce dark circles under the eyes
- The normal dose is 2 pills each day right after a meal. Do not take more than the prescribed dose on your own.
- It can be swallowed with water or milk. Milk is preferable if you are not lactose intolerant.
- The dose should be taken at the same time each day so that you have a consistent supply of the active ingredients in your bloodstream. Any time of the day will suffice as long as it can be adhered to.
- If a dose is missed and there are more than 12 hours remaining before your next dose, then the missed dose can be taken at the time of recall. If there are less than 12 hours remaining before your next dose then you should just skip the missed dose and take the next one.
- Never take double dosages to make up for a missed dose.
- For best results no dose should ever be missed.
- You can order the Herbal Products directly from our website only.
- We do not sell the Herbal Products in stores or any other outlet under our name.
How do you select the Herbal Products you want?
- If you are reading this you are either already on the disease you are looking for or you are still finding a way to go to the desired product matching your disease.
- If you are already where you are supposed to be then go on top where you see the product picture there’s a green “add to cart button”.
Found? If yes then move to the next section “How to place an order?”
If NOT then read further…
- Go to home page; see the 8th tab (the last one) in the green row which says Search Diseases By Name.
- Click it and you have access to 60 various diseases from which you can choose the one bothering you.
- You will see the supplement name the moment you click the disease.
How to place an order?
- You see the green “add to cart” button next to the supplement name along with the quantity you require.
- Fill in the quantity, press add to cart and follow the payment process.
- You are done once you have entered your payment details, delivery address and other information required at the time of placing your order.
- Fill in all the right details and sit back to wait for your purchase to reach you.
- All your personal information and credit card or other personal details are absolutely secured by CyberSource and are off the record therefore, you can securely purchase from our website without the anxiety of losing your cash or your personal information.
Happy Shopping from Herbs Solutions By Nature and we along with our whole team wish you great health!
- Product Code: Gabeton
- Availability: In Stock