What is Costochondritis?
Symptoms of Costochondritis
The diagnosis is based completely on some of the very obvious Symptomsof Costochondritis that have been mentioned below. These include:
- Tenderness when pressing costochondral junction
- Chest pain
- Sharp, itchy pain usually on your front chest wall
- Back or belly pain in cases when it radiates to the back of the abdomen
- Severe pain in fourth, fifth, and sixth ribs.
- Difficulty in breathing
- Anxiety due to chest pain
- Inflammation accompanied with redness, swelling or pus discharge
What Causes Costochondritis?
There are several Causes of Costochondritis which can be considered responsible for the onset of this disorder. Some of these are:
- Frequent minor trauma to the chest wall or viral respiratory
- Bacterial infections
- Infectious diseases
- Viral respiratory infections
- Inflammation of costochondral Bacterial
- Bacterial infections after surgery
- Fungal infections
- Arthritis (Certain forms can cause it)
- Sternum pain
What do we offer?
We are offering Chondreton, an herbal supplement made out of 100% natural ingredients that are obtained from authentic herb retailers. It has been specially formulated for patients suffering from Costochondritis. It is totally natural and free of synthetic chemicals. We strongly advise all Costochondritis sufferers to try Chondreton. It is a powerful combination of carefully chosen potent herbs that have no side effects. Please don’t substitute your current medications with Chondreton. It is meant to only supplement your current medication protocol. If however you haven't yet started conventional medication or have become dissatisfied with the ones you are using, then you should definitely make Chondreton your top priority.
Chondreton contains the following herbs that have been combined together in precise amounts to make it a powerful formula:
- Acacia Arabica 69.06 mg
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra 34.53 mg
- Argyreia Speciosa 34.53 mg
- Aracylus Pyrethrum 27.62 mg
- Asparagus Racemosus 27.62 mg
- Bombax Malabaricum 27.62 mg
- Celastrus Paniculata 27.62 mg
- Cinnamonus Tamala 27.62 mg
- Datura Alba 27.62 mg
- Hygrophilla Spinosa 27.62 mg
- Myristica Fragrans 27.62 mg
- Tamarindus Indica 27.62 mg
- Trianthema Portulacastrum 27.62 mg
- Hyoscyamus Niger 13.81 mg
- Crocus Sativus 2.76 mg
How does it help?
Chondreton capsules contain a proprietary blend of pure and fresh herbs that together produce a synergistic effect. As it is a natural supplement it may not show results as evidently or quickly as prescription medications, but that does not mean that it does not work. If you remain patient and keep taking it regularly then it may help you in the following ways:
- It may help diminish the tenderness when pressing costochondral junction
- It may reduce that itchy pain in your chest, the back or belly pain and severe pain in fourth, fifth, and sixth ribs that may have been caused due to this disorder
- It may also work on breathing issues and ease the process of breathing for you
- It may also work to kill anxiety that normally is caused due to the consistent pain
- It may abolish inflammation that normally brings along unnecessary redness, swelling or pus discharge
- The normal dose is 2 pills each day right after a meal. Do not take more than the prescribed dose on your own.
- It can be swallowed with water or milk. Milk is preferable if you are not lactose intolerant.
- The dose should be taken at the same time each day so that you have a consistent supply of the active ingredients in your bloodstream. Any time of the day will suffice as long as it can be adhered to.
- If a dose is missed and there are more than 12 hours remaining before your next dose, then the missed dose can be taken at the time of recall. If there are less than 12 hours remaining before your next dose then you should just skip the missed dose and take the next one.
- Never take double dosages to make up for a missed dose.
- For best results no dose should ever be missed.
- You can order the Herbal Products directly from our website only.
- We do not sell the Herbal Products in stores or any other outlet under our name.
How do you select the Herbal Products you want?
- If you are reading this you are either already on the disease you are looking for or you are still finding a way to go to the desired product matching your disease.
- If you are already where you are supposed to be then go on top where you see the product picture there’s a green “add to cart button”.
Found? If yes then move to the next section “How to place an order?”
If NOT then read further…
- Go to home page; see the 8th tab (the last one) in the green row which says Search Diseases By Name.
- Click it and you have access to 60 various diseases from which you can choose the one bothering you.
- You will see the supplement name the moment you click the disease.
How to place an order?
- You see the green “add to cart” button next to the supplement name along with the quantity you require.
- Fill in the quantity, press add to cart and follow the payment process.
- You are done once you have entered your payment details, delivery address and other information required at the time of placing your order.
- Fill in all the right details and sit back to wait for your purchase to reach you.
- All your personal information and credit card or other personal details are absolutely secured by CyberSource and are off the record therefore, you can securely purchase from our website without the anxiety of losing your cash or your personal information.
Happy Shopping from Herbs Solutions By Nature and we along with our whole team wish you great health!
- Product Code: Chondreton
- Availability: In Stock