What is Cellulitis?
Cellulitis is a microbial or in simpler words bacterial infection that normally affects the upper and inner side of the skin and is known to be contagious. What usually happens in this disorder is that the deeper layers of skin get eroded. Staphylococcus and Streptococcus are the two major bacteria which are primarily responsible for causing this disorder. In some cases it has been reported to be not contagious at all but that is only situational. It can, however be treated easily with oral as well as topical medications. There is no specific age limitation on the occurrence of this disorder. In very rare cases it does affect the mild-age men only who fall in the age range between 45 to 55 years.
Symptoms of Cellulitis
There are some very prominent symptoms of Cellulitis which include:
- Soreness and swelling in the affected areas
- Development of enlarged red blotches
- Chills and sweats
- Inflamed lymph nodes
- Swollen glands on the affected areas
What Causes Cellulitis?
There are several causes of Cellulitis some of which are as under:
- Streptococcus infections
- Staphylococcus Infection
- Spreading of Erysipelas which is also known as flesh-eating bacteria
- Hemophilus influenza
- Dog or cat bite
- Bacteria residing on a pricked wound
What do we offer?
We are offering Luseton , an herbal supplement made out of 100% natural ingredients that are obtained from authentic herb retailers. It has been specially formulated for patients suffering from Cellulitis. It is totally natural and free of synthetic chemicals. We strongly advise all Cellulitis sufferers to try Luseton . It is a powerful combination of carefully chosen potent herbs that have no side effects. Please don’t substitute your current medications with Luseton . It is meant to only supplement your current medication protocol. If however you haven't yet started conventional medication or have become dissatisfied with the ones you are using, then you should definitely make Luseton your top priority.
Luseton contains the following herbs that have been combined together in precise amounts to make it a powerful formula::
- Serpentine 75 mg
- Arillus Myristicae 60 mg
- Elephant Creeper 30 mg
- Nutmeg 30 mg
- Saffron 19 mg
How does it help?
Luseton capsules contain a proprietary blend of pure and fresh herbs that together produce a synergistic effect. As it is a natural supplement it may not show results as evidently or quickly as prescription medications, but that does not mean that it does not work. If you remain patient and keep taking it regularly then it may help you in the following ways:
- It may help shrink the soreness and swelling in the affected areas.
- It may decrease the size of red blotches that are developed during the onset of this disorder.
- It may help lessen the onset of fever, chills and cold sweating.
- It may help lessen inflammation of lymph nodes.
- The normal dose is 2 pills each day right after a meal. Do not take more than the prescribed dose on your own.
- It can be swallowed with water or milk. Milk is preferable if you are not lactose intolerant.
- The dose should be taken at the same time each day so that you have a consistent supply of the active ingredients in your bloodstream. Any time of the day will suffice as long as it can be adhered to.
- If a dose is missed and there are more than 12 hours remaining before your next dose, then the missed dose can be taken at the time of recall. If there are less than 12 hours remaining before your next dose then you should just skip the missed dose and take the next one.
- Never take double dosages to make up for a missed dose.
- For best results no dose should ever be missed.
- You can order the Herbal Products directly from our website only.
- We do not sell the Herbal Products in stores or any other outlet under our name.
How do you select the Herbal Products you want?
- If you are reading this you are either already on the disease you are looking for or you are still finding a way to go to the desired product matching your disease.
- If you are already where you are supposed to be then go on top where you see the product picture there’s a green “add to cart button”.
Found? If yes then move to the next section “How to place an order?”
If NOT then read further…
- Go to home page; see the 8th tab (the last one) in the green row which says Search Diseases By Name.
- Click it and you have access to 60 various diseases from which you can choose the one bothering you.
- You will see the supplement name the moment you click the disease.
How to place an order?
- You see the green “add to cart” button next to the supplement name along with the quantity you require.
- Fill in the quantity, press add to cart and follow the payment process.
- You are done once you have entered your payment details, delivery address and other information required at the time of placing your order.
- Fill in all the right details and sit back to wait for your purchase to reach you.
- All your personal information and credit card or other personal details are absolutely secured by CyberSource and are off the record therefore, you can securely purchase from our website without the anxiety of losing your cash or your personal information.
Happy Shopping from Herbs Solutions By Nature and we along with our whole team wish you great health!
- Product Code: Luseton
- Availability: In Stock