What is Blepharitis?
Blepharitis is a medical condition in which follicles of the eyelashes become inflamed which causes the edge of the eyelids to become reddened, itchy, and irritated. It forms scales on the eyelashes that resemble dandruff. This makes the eyes look ugly resulting in embarrassment and distress for the patient. Blepharitis is a non-contagious disease that can affect a person of any age. It causes a great deal of discomfort and irritation and can be painful as well. It can also cause blurry vision at times however no serious damage to the eyesight is caused. The disease only affects the outer corners of the eyes and has nothing to do with the cornea or other inner eye parts.
Symptoms of Blepharitis
The common symptoms of Blepharitis include:
- Itchiness in the eyelids
- Tearing of the eyedue to decreased oil secretions
- Eye dryness due to less production of oil in the eyes
- Burning eye sensations
- Gritty and sandy sensation in the eye
- Crusting of eyelids
- Inability to stand contact lenses for long
- Increased sensitivity to light
- Red and swollen eyelids
- Freckling of skin around the eyes due to increased shedding of skin cells
- Matting of the lashes or eyes "glued together" in the morning,
- Bubbly and frosty tears
- Shedding of eyelash hair
- Scarring of the margins around eyelids
- Mild ulceration of the lid margins
- Dry and flaky patches of skin on the lid
- Dandruff of the lashes and eyebrows
What Causes Blepharitis?
There are some causes that have been identified by experts which are considered responsible for the onset of Blepharitis. These causes of Blepharitis most commonly include:
- Malfunctioning of the oil glands of the lids
- Disorder of lid margins around the eyes
- Dandruff in the eyelashes
- Bacterial lash infection
- Various eye allergies
- Sensitivity to substances coming into direct contact with the lid margin
- Environmental chemicals
- Some kind of sprays
- Animal exposure
- Airborne allergens
- Inflammation of lids
- Systemic medical conditions or skin cancers
What do we offer?
We are offering Phlereton, an herbal supplement made out of 100% natural ingredients that are obtained from authentic herb retailers. It has been specially formulated for patients suffering from Blepharitis. It is totally natural and free of synthetic chemicals. We strongly advise all Blepharitis sufferers to try Phlereton. It is a powerful combination of carefully chosen potent herbs that have no side effects. Please don’t substitute your current medications with Phlereton. It is meant to only supplement your current medication protocol. If however you haven't yet started conventional medication or have become dissatisfied with the ones you are using, then you should definitely make Phlereton your top priority.
Phlereton contains the following herbs that have been combined together in precise amounts to make it a powerful formula:
- Wattle Bark 116.27 mg
- Elephant Creeper 58.11 mg
- Sweet Root 58.13 mg
- Coral calcium 34.88 mg
- Iron Compound 34.88 mg
- Cloves 23.25 mg
- Indian Bay-leaf 23.25 mg
- Nutmeg 23.25 mg
- Spanish chamomile 23.25 mg
- Vermilion 23.25mg
How does it help?
Phlereton capsules contain a proprietary blend of pure and fresh herbs that together produce a synergistic effect. As it is a natural supplement it may not show results as evidently or quickly as prescription medications, but that does not mean that it does not work. If you remain patient and keep taking it regularly then it may help you in the following ways:
- It may help minimize the swelling and redness around the eyelids.
- It may help lessen the irritation and itchiness around the eyes.
- It may help lessen dandruff and dryness by aiding oil secretion in the glands.
- It may help reduce scarring and tan around the eyelids.
- It might in some cases minimize tumbling of the eyelashes.
- The normal dose is 2 pills each day right after a meal. Do not take more than the prescribed dose on your own.
- It can be swallowed with water or milk. Milk is preferable if you are not lactose intolerant.
- The dose should be taken at the same time each day so that you have a consistent supply of the active ingredients in your bloodstream. Any time of the day will suffice as long as it can be adhered to.
- If a dose is missed and there are more than 12 hours remaining before your next dose, then the missed dose can be taken at the time of recall. If there are less than 12 hours remaining before your next dose then you should just skip the missed dose and take the next one.
- Never take double dosages to make up for a missed dose.
- For best results no dose should ever be missed.
- You can order the Herbal Products directly from our website only.
- We do not sell the Herbal Products in stores or any other outlet under our name.
How do you select the Herbal Products you want?
- If you are reading this you are either already on the disease you are looking for or you are still finding a way to go to the desired product matching your disease.
- If you are already where you are supposed to be then go on top where you see the product picture there’s a green “add to cart button”.
Found? If yes then move to the next section “How to place an order?”
If NOT then read further…
- Go to home page; see the 8th tab (the last one) in the green row which says Search Diseases By Name.
- Click it and you have access to 60 various diseases from which you can choose the one bothering you.
- You will see the supplement name the moment you click the disease.
How to place an order?
- You see the green “add to cart” button next to the supplement name along with the quantity you require.
- Fill in the quantity, press add to cart and follow the payment process.
- You are done once you have entered your payment details, delivery address and other information required at the time of placing your order.
- Fill in all the right details and sit back to wait for your purchase to reach you.
- All your personal information and credit card or other personal details are absolutely secured by CyberSource and are off the record therefore, you can securely purchase from our website without the anxiety of losing your cash or your personal information.
Happy Shopping from Herbs Solutions By Nature and we along with our whole team wish you great health!
- Product Code: Phlereton
- Availability: In Stock