What is Actinic Keratosis?
Actinic Keratosis is a skin disorder normally caused by excessive sun exposure. In it small, raised, and itchy bumps form on the skin. Light or fair skinned individuals are more prone to this condition. Acitinic Keratosis is considered a precancerous condition because if not cared for it can develop into squamous cell carcinoma. Initially it causes thick, scaly and patchy lesions to form on the skin but as the disease progresses the lesions take on a tougher wart-like appearance and texture. Medical professional advise that strong sunscreens, less exposure to the sun and proper protective clothing should be used as preventative measures for this disease.
Symptoms of Actinic Keratosis
There are several apparent symptoms of Actinic Keratosis which include:
- Patchy and scaly areas on the face, scalp, back of hands, chest and other body areas that are highly exposed to sun
- Flat and scaly lesions
- Gray, pink red or usually the same colored lesions on the skin
- White or yellow crusty scales on top of the bumps
- Hard and wart-like appearances if left untreated
What Causes Actinic Keratosis?
There are numerous causes of Actinic Keratosis which include:
- Excessive sunlight exposure
- Patients who has kidney transplant in the past
- Harsh chemicals that suppress the immune system
- Working outdoors where skin excessively gets exposed to sun
- Severe sunburns experienced earlier in life
What do we offer?
We are offering Treneton, an herbal supplement made out of 100% natural ingredients that are obtained from authentic herb retailers. It has been specially formulated for patients suffering from Actinic Keratosis. It is totally natural and free of synthetic chemicals. We strongly advise all Actinic Keratosis sufferers to try Treneton. It is a powerful combination of carefully chosen potent herbs that have no side effects. Please don’t substitute your current medications with Treneton. It is meant to only supplement your current medication protocol. If however you haven't yet started conventional medication or have become dissatisfied with the ones you are using, then you should definitely make Treneton your top priority.
Treneton contains the following herbs that have been combined together in precise amounts to make it a powerful formula::
- Wattle Bark 116.27 mg
- Elephant Creeper 58.11 mg
- Sweet Root 58.13 mg
- Coral calcium 34.88 mg
- Iron Compound 34.88 mg
- Cloves 23.25 mg
- Indian Bay-leaf 23.25 mg
- Nutmeg 23.25 mg
- Spanish chamomile 23.25 mg
- Vermilion 23.25mg
How does it help?
Treneton capsules contain a proprietary blend of pure and fresh herbs that together produce a synergistic effect. As it is a natural supplement it may not show results as evidently or quickly as prescription medications, but that does not mean that it does not work. If you remain patient and keep taking it regularly then it may help you in the following ways:
- It may help shrink the scaly and wart like appearances on the skin.
- It may help lessen the redness and inflammation around the patches and warts.
- It may help recover the overall texture of the skin by abolishing these lesions and dry scales.
- The normal dose is 2 pills each day right after a meal. Do not take more than the prescribed dose on your own.
- It can be swallowed with water or milk. Milk is preferable if you are not lactose intolerant.
- The dose should be taken at the same time each day so that you have a consistent supply of the active ingredients in your bloodstream. Any time of the day will suffice as long as it can be adhered to.
- If a dose is missed and there are more than 12 hours remaining before your next dose, then the missed dose can be taken at the time of recall. If there are less than 12 hours remaining before your next dose then you should just skip the missed dose and take the next one.
- Never take double dosages to make up for a missed dose.
- For best results no dose should ever be missed.
- You can order the Herbal Products directly from our website only.
- We do not sell the Herbal Products in stores or any other outlet under our name.
How do you select the Herbal Products you want?
- If you are reading this you are either already on the disease you are looking for or you are still finding a way to go to the desired product matching your disease.
- If you are already where you are supposed to be then go on top where you see the product picture there’s a green “add to cart button”.
Found? If yes then move to the next section “How to place an order?”
If NOT then read further…
- Go to home page; see the 8th tab (the last one) in the green row which says Search Diseases By Name.
- Click it and you have access to 60 various diseases from which you can choose the one bothering you.
- You will see the supplement name the moment you click the disease.
How to place an order?
- You see the green “add to cart” button next to the supplement name along with the quantity you require.
- Fill in the quantity, press add to cart and follow the payment process.
- You are done once you have entered your payment details, delivery address and other information required at the time of placing your order.
- Fill in all the right details and sit back to wait for your purchase to reach you.
- All your personal information and credit card or other personal details are absolutely secured by CyberSource and are off the record therefore, you can securely purchase from our website without the anxiety of losing your cash or your personal information.
Happy Shopping from Herbs Solutions By Nature and we along with our whole team wish you great health!
- Product Code: Treneton
- Availability: In Stock